Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is she needed cans of gas for something, and not for the car. She obviously had credit cards at her disposal and could have easily bought gas with those. She stole the cans out of the shed rather than risk being seen buying cans of gas somewhere..
Maybe she was going to steal gas from other people and needed someplace to put it.

I am so glad these 'parents' haven't lawyered up......

you can go here to watch part of the Greta/George/Cindy interview : //www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html
There goes the pizza in the trunk 15 days theory. What the heck. Why would they just now say this about the gas cans. Are we missing something? What other days did they see Casey and fail to tell everyone? In case we wondered how Casey learned her manners.......

I just watched that "teaser" of an interview and I have to admit I am SHOCKED! I can't wait to see the entire interview.

You are so correct about the 15 day pizza story. Out it goes for sure.

On the police report, he said June 23 around 6:00 PM to June 24th around 10:00 AM. So 4 hours later on the 24th the gas cans are in the trunk?
Give me a break!

This is probably why CSI went to the house on Friday and seized the gas cans. This must of been the new timeline they came up with. :waitasec:

Well, let's hope LE was watching OTR, because this was a mess for sure, and I only saw the 5 minute teaser.

Not according to Cindy (same interview)...the shovel was used for the bamboo (which actually may have a thread of its own)...so how did Caysey get the lock off? Why doesn't anyone on these show ever have the right questions?

Exactly. Those were just my thoughts. Of course I wouldn't expect Cindy to admit that her daughter broke into the shed and then stole the cans. Though, stealing it stealing and it sometimes involves breaking into something. Then again, they dont' seem to really have their story together about the 24th - yet.

Will someone clarify for me: I understand George is saying he saw/interacted with Casey on the 24th re, gas cans. Did he say it was just Casey (like did she show up alone)or did he say he saw/interacted with Caylee on that date also?

Catching up on this thread.................no, Caylee wasn't with Casey on June 24th. George asked when they were going to see Caylee and Casey said maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.......was vague with him.

On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a
structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:
On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas
cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.
http://ocso.com/default.aspx?tabid=547

On Greta didn't George say he was last in the shed on Sunday? That would have been the 22nd...so does this mean Casey stole the cans on Monday the 23rd? And did Casey see the police at the Anthony home because the report was filed 10am-ish on the 24th and Casey told George "it's too bad about the shed"...
man this is all so crazy!

No on Greta Cindy says she told Casey about the shed.

Maybe she was going to steal gas from other people and needed someplace to put it.

i think she wanted to burn evidence.. and didn't want to risk buying the gas cans. How many times have we seen people get caught because of a purchase they made to dispose of evidence?

Given dad's new revelation about seeing Casey at 2:25pm on June 24th, what's interesting about that facebook message is not the content, but the time it was posted.

Did Casey do a toss-by to fling those gas cans out of the car at dad as she sped past into the cul-de-sac?

Well, the gas cans came AFTER he first found her (at 2:25) and THEN told her about maintaining Cindy's car, and THEN talked about the wedge to lift the car up to do what he needed to do, and THEN convinced her (against her hesitency) to let him get the wedge from her car, and THEN he found the gas cans.

:waitasec: (I'm doing that to George, NOT you, Diane!) So that'd be an awfully long 'drive by'...making that timing even more interesting (of that post) depending on the IP address it was posted from.

If it's (the IP) from anywhere other than Cindy and George's house, there's a BIG time issue there. That confrontation/interaction/etc. (and you've got to believe dad didn't say NOTHING about the gas cans after he'd mentioned the "theft" and then found them in her car) and she has time to get somewhere else and post? :rolleyes: Unlikely...so she was either home or George's entire story is BS. Personally I think it's the latter.

Oh, and if she was home that day, obviously the whole "not seen my daughter for a month" thing on the 911 call was not true either...

Will someone clarify for me: I understand George is saying he saw/interacted with Casey on the 24th re, gas cans. Did he say it was just Casey (like did she show up alone)or did he say he saw/interacted with Caylee on that date also?

he stated casey told him she was with the nanny (caylee)

Actually on the link I put here about the raw interview, Cindy clearly says that Baez is her attorney. But then ... who knows if this is true or not.
I don't think he can represent both Cindy and Casey.

I think you guys are a bit confused by this post of Casey's. She was NOT talking about her mother's house. Read it again. She is talking about someone else. We know that Cindy lived in her house and wasn't contemplating on moving back in! I think she was talking about Amy here. The drama had to do with the person she was referencing...not Cindy!
I'm not entirely sure...never have been. Didn't we also contemplate that Amy was due to move in to the house with Cindy and Casey?

Well, the gas cans came AFTER he first found her (at 2:25) and THEN told her about maintaining Cindy's car, and THEN talked about the wedge to lift the car up to do what he needed to do, and THEN convinced her (against her hesitency) to let him get the wedge from her car, and THEN he found the gas cans.

:waitasec: So that'd be an awfully long 'drive by'...making that timing even more interesting (of that post) depending on the IP address it was posted from.

If it's (the IP) from anywhere other than Cindy and George's house, there's a BIG time issue there. That confrontation/interaction/etc. (and you've got to believe dad didn't say NOTHING about the gas cans after he'd mentioned the "theft" and then found them in her car) and she has time to get somewhere else and post? :rolleyes: Unlikely...so she was either home or George's entire story is BS. Personally I think it's the latter.

Oh, and if she was home that day, obviously the whole "not seen my daughter for a month" thing on the 911 call was not true either...

EXACTLY!!!

They KNOW!!!

They are COVERING UP!!!

I'm going to bed. My head is spinning.

Molly, I brought this over from the last thread because I wanted to thank you for responding. I was pretty sure that Lee had said in his interview today that Caylee's dad didn't know he was her father, but I'm so tired this evening that I was questioning it after hearing Cindy claim again that he did know and had an agreement with Casey.

Sooooo....brother says father of Caylee didn't know he was the father. Cindy says he did and agreed not to be part of Caylee's life. Hmmmm. If there really were some agreement with the father, surely Lee would know about that and not say that the guy didn't even know he was Caylee's dad.

I'm not sure what to think about this family -- I keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they can't both be right about this. That leaves me to believe neither of them are telling the truth!

Thanks again, Molly! You saved me a lot of digging...sure do appreciate it!! :blowkiss:

IMO what the Anthony's are stating about the father is exactly what they have agreed to tell Caylee about her dad. Doesn't mean it's the truth.
They are still operating in "Caylee is alive mode" and probably figure she will one day see this footage, or hear statements that were made right now.

I apologize for the delayed post on this but i am playing catch up.

i think there will be a few more arrests of family members in the near future

i see it :)

Here goes a wild thot....the renewed interest in the bio father, the lies these people are telling for each other amongst other symptoms ie anger, verbal abuse, physical *tell*signs, there is a deep family secret that none are willing to be told. The bro was once quoted as saying (bond hearing) that he and Casey tell each other things one wouldn't share with a parent...now his obvious detachment....incest? Has anyone thot that either G or L might be bio father? Nothing adds up here....can't wait to see them caught in their own web. Apologies for my deranged thots!

i think she wanted to burn evidence.. and didn't want to risk buying the gas cans. How many times have we seen people get caught because of a purchase they made to dispose of evidence?

That is a good possibility. I know it's been discussed that she could have wanted to burn all the evidence(sorry) but that wouldn't be possible without someone noticing. Just some clothes, that seems more reasonable.

Given dad's new revelation about seeing Casey at 2:25pm on June 24th, what's interesting about that facebook message is not the content, but the time it was posted.

Did Casey do a toss-by to fling those gas cans out of the car at dad as she sped past into the cul-de-sac?
Oooooh! Sorry! Trying to play catch up within a two hour time span which is all I have here. LOL I see what you mean now.

So the morning of the 24th, he files his police report and said in the afternoon that he saw Casey and got the cans from her?! :waitasec: Then this does contradict this statement, too.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

(snips)
Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000