Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh good your here, I need that tire chock out of your trunk. You haven't been here in 9 days, we haven't seen Caylee. Oh yeah the shed was broken into and my gas cans are gone. Ok let me get that tire chock so I can rotate your moms tires?" Paraphrase Gpa June 24th.

2 minutes later

"Oh wow there are my gas cans in your trunk" Gpa

Hi Bluedevil,
Excellent thoughts in your post.
I've thought similar but then here's my take:

The real Dad is someone Casey named (most likely to get her parents off her back and have them stop asking her questions she couldn't answer). And we all know how realiable Casey's stories are, huh? lol

I'm thinking LE needs to know the 'true' father because if the deceased father isn't bio dad, then there could, COULD be someone else out there who could have Caylee....as in, the real bio dad.
I mean, it's a longshot, I know but I would think LE would want to cover all their bases (CYA).
If, Big IF the deceased is not the bio dad, maybe whoever is could have Caylee?

About getting inside the head. True what you typed. Very True.
But another thought....
If precious Caylee is found and there is too much decomp and manner of death becomes 'undetermined' then Casey could reach inside her head's bag o' tricks and pull out the "it was an accident!" card.
How would anyone really know?
Would we ever know?

Casey: She accidentally fell and hit her head and I panicked and.... blah, blah, blah..yadda yadda yadda!

In this case, the most, the MOST that could come out of the whole tragedy is Casey getting 2nd deg. manslaughter, no?
(I asked this earlier but the posts move so fast I don't think anyone could read mine as it whizzed by. :))

first of all, thanks for your response. and as far as the "accident" card which casey could potentially play, it would simply reduce the charge of murder to manslaughter. it is taking away specific intent and replacing it with negligence or recklessness. but that being said, obviously it would still be a lesser crime and it would be in casey's favor to claim negligence at that point. if she claims negligence, it would then be up to the prosecution to show that it would not, in fact, negligence but was intentional instead. she is being judged by a jury of her peers - whily they can technically only base their decision on admissible evidence, the jury can come to their decision based on anything. thus, the longer she waits to use negligence to justify caylee's death as an accident as opposed to murder, the weaker of a defense it will become.

i am not sure how the degree system works in florida, as they are all jurisdictional systems (unless she is in federal court). so i am curious if it would be first or second degree manslaughter, or perhaps even a weak murder charge....

Wedavis! You are right on! Seeing her on the 24th would make all the party, smiles, body contests and whatever just fine. However, only if he said he saw Caylee too. Is he saying he saw both Casey and Caylee?
No that figures in to their story as well. Caylee was with Zanny!

Actually from my understanding it was Tony's roommate who said that Casey had told them that the father died in an accident on the way to Caylee's bday. But Cindy said he just died in an accident and Casey had shown her the obituary...but that he was never an active part of her life....I would say that going to her bday was an "active part of her life". So, personally, from the article I remember reading, it was pointed out to be contradictory in what Casey had told the new BF Tony about Caylee's dad and what she had told her parents. It seemed like she was seeking sympathy from Tony. I could have missed Cindy claiming the same thing...but I have not seen that thus far...she's just mentioned the accident...not the bday party part.
FLbeachdawg I stand corrected! I believe you are right. I thought I'd heard Cindy say it once.

I thought she was a neighbor...not sure if she is now though. It was hard to interpret when she was asked. IIRC Casey babysat for her kids some time in the past.

Holly the neighbor chick on NG has both babysat for Casey and Casey babysat for her, too. Last tinme she saw Casey was Dec 2007. She is friends with the family - George and Cindy were at her house this afternoon.

Why isn't Cindy stating why she'd say to 911 that her daughter had not been around in a month when not only had she been there (and caught by dad at 2:25 on the 24th since they know the minute) and interacted with her father, but also STOLEN from them in the process? :bang:

For some reason, both Cindy and George seem to feel that if they say it, it makes it true and we should believe it! :rolleyes:

I'd love, as I'm sure we all would, to see a good interviewer ask Cindy and George the hard questions...........the last time Caylee was seen by anyone outside the immediate family was on Father's Day at the assisted living facility where Cindy's father resides......ask Cindy and George what happened that day.

Ask Cindy what led her to write that blog entry on her MySpace page on July 3rd.

Ask Cindy why she's told several different stories regarding who Caylee's father is.

Ask George why he didn't amend the police report after he found that it was Casey that stole the gas cans.

Ask Cindy and George why they maintain they hadn't seen Casey in a month when George reported he saw her on June 24th in his home.

Tell Cindy and George that others have risen to the challenge of putting pizza in the trunk of a car for a length of time.......it dries up to the consistency of shoe leather and doesn't smell........why did the 1998 Pontiac smell so bad?

There's hundreds of questions! I'd like to see Mark Fuhrman interview George and Cindy.

Also...who cares what your backyard looks like...why did she have to justify the way it looked to Greta? This is nuts!

Cindy mentioned they have to replace somethings they moved. She seemed to make a point of it (no one asked) sounds like a defensive statement that may be relevant in the future.

And if it was only one and a half gallon of gas gone why didn't Casey just pour it into the vehicle right there and leave the empty cans.......

That's a scary thought. I always thought she used the gas for the car. OMG, what did she do with the gas. Your are right, she could have just put it in the car.

you can go here to watch part of the Greta/George/Cindy interview : //www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html
There goes the pizza in the trunk 15 days theory. What the heck. Why would they just now say this about the gas cans. Are we missing something? What other days did they see Casey and fail to tell everyone? In case we wondered how Casey learned her manners.......

I don't understand, Blink. Could you elaborate?

The phone call with Jesse on 6/24, I believe that he said that he heard Caylee for a reason, namely, he needed to prove she was alive that day..
He resigned (got canned) 6/24, Casey goes on myspace and invites him to the Beach that day 6/24, George called about the theft, yet tells everyone a neighbor stole it 6/24, including LE, I am speculting he is preparing an alibis for Casey because I think he knows there is going to be a confession from an accomplice or at least suspects the possibility.. That's as far as I get on that so far..

Originally Posted by Imajica
I am still stunned beyond polite words that Cindy actually looked Greta in the eye just now and said "Lying is not a crime."

I missed that! Dang! (Shaking head no at Cindy) Not right Cindy, not when a child's life is at stake.

On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a
structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:
On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas
cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.
http://ocso.com/default.aspx?tabid=547

On Greta didn't George say he was last in the shed on Sunday? That would have been the 22nd...so does this mean Casey stole the cans on Monday the 23rd? And did Casey see the police at the Anthony home because the report was filed 10am-ish on the 24th and Casey told George "it's too bad about the shed"...
man this is all so crazy!

I'm confused....has it been proven that Casey stole the gas cans?
As of tonight, it's official per George! We all knew there was a reason why LE posted the burglary report...George is just a little slow in getting his story out there. But, you know what...what if he's now using it to establish a different time line? Gosh, with all this playing, anything is possible.

Said this on the Greta thread after watching the show:
Sitting here with my fiancee' who I now have hooked on this case and trying to come up with a theory....the only one we agree on is Casey is as crazy as the guy on the Greyhound bus in Canada that decapitated his seatmate.
We have tried to theorize that it was a drug deal gone bad or some kind of debt, but there has been so much publicity on this case, if by some chance Caylee is being held, the captors would have bailed by now, either dropping the child off somewhere, or worse.
Casey knows where her child is. Period.

The phone call with Jesse on 6/24, I believe that he said that he heard Caylee for a reason, namely, he needed to prove she was alive that day..
He resigned (got canned) 6/24, Casey goes on myspace and invites him to the Beach that day 6/24, George called about the theft, yet tells everyone a neighbor stole it 6/24, including LE, I am speculting he is preparing an alibis for Casey because I think he knows there is going to be a confession from an accomplice or at least suspects the possibility.. That's as far as I get on that so far..

Hmmmm, makes sense to me. I've been getting suspicious about Jesse..... I think he'd do anything for that stupid girl.

That's a scary thought. I always thought she used the gas for the car. OMG, what did she do with the gas. Your are right, she could have just put it in the car.

my guess is she needed cans of gas for something, and not for the car. She obviously had credit cards at her disposal and could have easily bought gas with those. She stole the cans out of the shed rather than risk being seen buying cans of gas somewhere..

On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a
structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:
On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas
cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.
http://ocso.com/default.aspx?tabid=547

On Greta didn't George say he was last in the shed on Sunday? That would have been the 22nd...so does this mean Casey stole the cans on Monday the 23rd? And did Casey see the police at the Anthony home because the report was filed 10am-ish on the 24th and Casey told George "it's too bad about the shed"...
man this is all so crazy!

He DID say he'd last been in there Sunday, you are correct.

ETA: PattyG would you repost that link in here that you put in the Greta shed also? Since that ties in again here. Thanks!

I am hopeful that the Anthony's will be invited back to a little tet e tete
with the FBI to review the inconsistencies in their prior statements..
Tough to get any more bail cash folks.. might wanna come clean

No, no...the neighbor stole the gas cans. We must all be confused by what George said. Cause I could've sworn he stated JUST THE OTHER DAY that the neighbor had stolen the gas cans. All the while admitting that Casey has stolen then in the past!!! These people are making me crazy!

So, on Friday, George says that the gas cans that LE retrieved had been stolen by the neighbor. But today he states that he met with Casey on the 24th to retrieve the gas cans from the trunk!!! He must have forgotten that he needed to use them to make a NEW timeline for when Casey was last seen! And when the last time her trunk was searched!!!!

ARGH!!!!
In fairness to George, and I very well be mistaken, he said he knew who took them and they've been returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01