Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the gas cans came AFTER he first found her (at 2:25) and THEN told her about maintaining Cindy's car, and THEN talked about the wedge to lift the car up to do what he needed to do, and THEN convinced her (against her hesitency) to let him get the wedge from her car, and THEN he found the gas cans.

:waitasec: So that'd be an awfully long 'drive by'...making that timing even more interesting (of that post) depending on the IP address it was posted from.

If it's (the IP) from anywhere other than Cindy and George's house, there's a BIG time issue there. That confrontation/interaction/etc. (and you've got to believe dad didn't say NOTHING about the gas cans after he'd mentioned the "theft" and then found them in her car) and she has time to get somewhere else and post? :rolleyes: Unlikely...so she was either home or George's entire story is BS. Personally I think it's the latter.

Oh, and if she was home that day, obviously the whole "not seen my daughter for a month" thing on the 911 call was not true either...

Not really, Cindy did not see her, George did so technically she told the truth.

well, technically...George said he saw Casey. Cindy could still say she had not seen her since Fathers day in her 911 call.

Given dad's new revelation about seeing Casey at 2:25pm on June 24th, what's interesting about that facebook message is not the content, but the time it was posted.

Did Casey do a toss-by to fling those gas cans out of the car at dad as she sped past into the cul-de-sac?

Depending upon where the IP says she was at 2:40PM in conjunction with what time she emailed Jesse and was talking to him on the SIM dujour, Poppa may need a brand new bag, mean gas can..

Anybody else feel dirty right now? My Mom drove me back to Food Lane for vicking a pak of gum at 8- this is unbelievable. Darwin Award.

I think george's entire story about seeing Casey on the 24th was a lie. I hope he tells the same story to cops, and gets prosecuted for it. You can tell by Cindy's face and body language while he was spinning this tale that she was VERY nervous! I think it's because she made up this story and rehearsed it w/ him, but was afraid he wouldn't get it right. As someone stated earlier, Cindy doesn't like for anyone but herself to speak. did you notice how she kept finishing his sentences?

When people are lying they put in too much irrelevant information. I could tell Cindy was squeezing his hand to signal him to STFU!:bang:

Catching up on this thread.................no, Caylee wasn't with Casey on June 24th. George asked when they were going to see Caylee and Casey said maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.......was vague with him.
Casey and The Gas Cans making a personal appearance on June 24th is pointless unless the family can come up with someone who is willing to state under oath that they saw Caylee alive after June 16th.

It does nothing to change the fact that no one saw her from either the 15th (says Cindy) or the 16th (says George).

Why do they even bother?

Greta repeats at 1 a.m. DST. I'm going to try to stay awake for it.

I have had similiar thoughts but don't want to say it outloud...

something just feels off about it all to me...

I am not ready to truly believe he is involved and if he is..(if)
I believe his involvement may have more to do with the "after" something happened...

i think my hinky meter went off mostly when i noticed he deleted posts on his facebook around this june15-july 15 time period...
could mean nothing..but i noticed it

I agree. I don't think he hurt Caylee, but I can see him helping Casey cover it up. He seems to be one of the few people who have stood by her no matter how much she hurt and lied to him. He seems to really love her. I can see her calling him on the pretense of hanging out at the beach. Then, when he comes running, she turns on the waterworks, tells him what happened to Caylee (probably not the whole truth), and convinces him to help her cover it up.

Proof of either please...

The post above your post and:
Originally Posted by Patty G
This just "blows my mind"!

They said they caught Casey with the gas cans???? I think I posted a link to a raw video of Cindy and George waiting to visit Casey at the jail and in that raw interview Cindy said the media was wrong when they said George said Casey stole gas before. It's right on that video. I will get it and post it here.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17037822/index.html Raw Interview

Here goes a wild thot....the renewed interest in the bio father, the lies these people are telling for each other amongst other symptoms ie anger, verbal abuse, physical *tell*signs, there is a deep family secret that none are willing to be told. The bro was once quoted as saying (bond hearing) that he and Casey tell each other things one wouldn't share with a parent...now his obvious detachment....incest? Has anyone thot that either G or L might be bio father? Nothing adds up here....can't wait to see them caught in their own web. Apologies for my deranged thots!

someone else suggested that too.. i dont think that's true tho, but hey look at the name: CAY LEE a combo of Casey and Lee?

Its been speculated by Fox reporters, and guests that she does have an accomplice, because if Le is cosidering granting her partial immunity, they seem to think she has an accomplice!

i wonder if this accomplice could be a family member?

imho this family needs to get a lawyer, seriously.

i don't think they should. they should keep talking and talking till they get so screwed up in their lies they spontaneously combust (leaving nothing but a singed note telling us where poor caylee is)

I have felt so bad for this family since day 1..
But today, my feelings have changed..
frankly, I am sick of seeing the anthonys on TV.
Its time for them to get out from in front of the camera, grab a few bottles of water, and a flashlight, and get their *advertiser censored**** out and look for Caylee.

oh didn't you hear? WE are supposed to get off our arses and look for caylee!

i think she wanted to burn evidence.. and didn't want to risk buying the gas cans. How many times have we seen people get caught because of a purchase they made to dispose of evidence?
Especially if they pay for it with a stolen credit card!

someone else suggested that too.. i dont think that's true tho, but hey look at the name: CAY LEE a combo of Casey and Lee?

I'm on a different path - Cindy chose her words carefully:

He was a friend of Casey's, moved out of state and had a family of his own.

1 word comes to mind here: Married.

Catching up on this thread.................no, Caylee wasn't with Casey on June 24th. George asked when they were going to see Caylee and Casey said maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.......was vague with him.

I hope LE can get all the pings from her cell phone on that particular day because of the phone call between Casey and Jesse. It lasted somewhere around 18 minutes. Now Jesse isn't sure if he heard Caylee at that time, which is uderstandable, but he did hear Casey say "get off the table".

If I remember correctly, Cindy has a cat at her house and they go on tables, if they can place that phone call around 2:25 PM when George said Casey was at the house, this might help LE in some way.

It's late here and my brain is shot!

Not really, Cindy did not see her, George did so technically she told the truth.

But her daughter had been seen and she nearly certainly had to have known. Unless George is covering something up and didn't tell her until later.

The gas cans that had been stolen were returned. Her husband got the wedge he needed from Casey to do what he wanted to Cindy's car. And surely he mentioned, "Oh, I caught Casey coming by" and at least some version of what went on.

Would he really let his wife call 911 and say that his daughter had also been missing a month and they just found her but Caylee was missing? A former LE officer? Especially after reporting the theft of the cans...he'd know that lie woud come out that HE had seen Casey. IF that story is true (about the 24th)

Exactly. Those were just my thoughts. Of course I wouldn't expect Cindy to admit that her daughter broke into the shed and then stole the cans. Though, stealing it stealing and it sometimes involves breaking into something. Then again, they dont' seem to really have their story together about the 24th - yet.

I found it very telling when Cindy said on Greta "Lying isn't against the law." I wonder if that works for stealing also in her little world? Stealing isn't against the law?

Yes, but after that he also said that he knew who had taken them. Now we know why he said that.

Well, I guess so. However, when he first mentioned it, he said the neighbor. He is just now changing who took them. After 6/24, he knew who took them. Before that, I could see him blaming a neighbor but not knowing for sure. However, this all transpired on 6/24. Shoot - we didn't even know who George Anthony was then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley