Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
-snip- JA's affidavit states that Brad said: "Do you have Carrie's phone number? Nancy is still not back and I'm trying to get hold of her". -snip-

I understand that to be he had tried NC...'hold of her'. That is the reason he was going to try to call Carey because NC was not responding to him..when he tried to get a hold of her.

See what a difference a snip makes? :eek:

I understand that to be he had tried NC...'hold of her'. That is the reason he was going to try to call Carey because NC was not responding to him..when he tried to get a hold of her.
Mom, tried to respond earlier but the server was busy. But...I see it differently. To me, regarding the second conversation with JA, Brad meant that he needed Carey's number in addition to the other friends he had already phoned trying to get hold of Nancy. I don't recall him ever saying he called Nancy on her cell phone during the time of her supposed run. He's consistent with the fact he knew she didn't have it with her.

I think that phone (and purse) were not planted by BC. They were in that car because she placed them there trying to get the H__out of Dodge!

But I am quite certain I recall Brad saying on a telephone interview on National TV that Nancy did NOT usually take her cell phone when she went jogging. She was normally gone 1 to 2 hours at the most that she was out of touch with anyone.

JMHO
fran

PS....I AGREE, I do NOT think Nancy would leave her purse in her car. UNLESS the car was in the garage, then, IMO, she might. But NEVER the cell phone!fran

I don't know how BC could think NC just 'went out somewhere' after "running" {wink-wink} when she had neither her purse nor her cell phone. She couldn't have bought herself a cup of coffee! no money! So where could she have gone with no car, no purse/wallet, no cell phone?

He didn't report her missing because, IMHO, he knew she wasn't "missing." She was right where he dumped her...off of Fielding Drive sometime very early that morning.

Here now - you're looking at those inconsistencies - she always just ran with a stick of gum, no phone or any of that other stuff and she was on occasion borrowing money from her friends already - he just expected her to mooch that cup of coffee off her friends, he wasn't gonna pay for it. :crazy:

You can't make this stuff up ! Too many inconsistencies except for that exact time line of running out twice to the store...:rolleyes:

Mom, tried to respond earlier but the server was busy. But...I see it differently. To me, regarding the second conversation with JA, Brad meant that he needed Carey's number in addition to the other friends he had already phoned trying to get hold of Nancy. I don't recall him ever saying he called Nancy on her cell phone during the time of her supposed run. He's consistent with the fact he knew she didn't have it with her.

I think that phone (and purse) were not planted by BC. They were in that car because she placed them there trying to get the H__out of Dodge!

This might also explain why the friends are saying Bella saw her Mum that morning - maybe she did, and then the chit hits the fan in the garage.

FlowerChild

It's a pleasure to see you on the Nancy Cooper forum. I enjoy reading your posts and know that you will add much to the conversation.

I truly don't mind that you and I, for the time being, are on opposite sides of thinking, with regard to this case. IMO, it'll just be a matter of time before you see the REAL and BIG picture. As of now, there's a LOT of smoke and mirrors being thrown around. It's just a matter of time before LE and all of the world see through the fog.

Believe me, at this point and time, the NOT suspect Brad Cooper could truly use a knight in shining armour such as you. But don't expect any 'thank you's' from him, even IF he could. Because, IMO, he'd be too busy taking credit for your work behind your back.;)

Look forward to some lively dialogue.

:)

JMHO
fran

Why do you think he put it there?

Everything in the house except her cell would look too suspicious since she had her cell at the party. I assume the cell stayed very close to her if she needed to call 911.

If the cell and purse were in the house when LE came, it would become obvious immediately he wasn't concerned to call her friends since NC didn't have the cell and she was hours late.

Everything in the house except her cell would look too suspicious since she had her cell at the party. I assume the cell stayed very close to her if she needed to call 911.

If the cell and purse were in the house when LE came, it would become obvious immediately he wasn't concerned to call her friends since NC didn't have the cell and she was hours late.
But he did call her friends.

<snip>

The only proof offered that BC was controlling was all about MONEY, nothing else. BC was openly trying to get Nancy to control her spending - on the advice of a financial advisor trying to assist them in getting out from under a growing mountain of high interest credit card debt. The 1st advice from such an expert is to cut up all credit cards, and have one person have the checkbook and ATM card and be "responsible" for paying the bills. And everything else you do with CASH - so you see what you are spending and on what. Read up on debt counseling advice, what they were doing is the 1st STEP and they BOTH would have agreed to the arrangement - at least at the time it began. That credit card debt gets SPLIT in a divorce, it could have hurt Nancy as bad as BC if they didn't get it paid down. It's smart, not about controlling Nancy (unless she was a spend-a-holic) but controlling THEIR MONEY and THEIR DEBT.

<snip>

My Opinion

You know the old LE adage - "follow the money".

See, this is a major sticking point for me. Brad said she was never out of touch, (meaning when jogging), for more that two hours.

YET, it was 5 hours before he began getting worried according to his phone conversation at about 12 noon with JA.

It was another hour before he allegedly went looking for Nancy. He had to feed the kids lunch first.:rolleyes:

YET, Nancy had a physical condition that she COULD have been writhing in pain alonside the road, should she have had an attack.

I mean, Brad knew enough about Nancy's chrons disease to say her 'twin' who suffered from it also, wouldn't have been able to properly care for their two children.

Details,

fran

Here now - you're looking at those inconsistencies - she always just ran with a stick of gum, no phone or any of that other stuff and she was on occasion borrowing money from her friends already - he just expected her to mooch that cup of coffee off her friends, he wasn't gonna pay for it. :crazy:

You can't make this stuff up ! Too many inconsistencies except for that exact time line of running out twice to the store...:rolleyes:

Perhaps she had a Java Jive card -- they have those, just like at Starbucks -- and she would not have needed to have any cash. Could have stashed it in her hat if she didn't want to take her car. Or had it in the car if she was going to drive.

The thing that bothers me about the phone, however, is that she had that telephone call at 10:30 Friday night. So then did she toss it in the car on the way inside so she would have it the next morning? Or did BC pick it up off the counter for the next morning's phone call from "Nancy". And then left it in the car with her purse.

Just speculating.

But he did call her friends.

JA only I believe...that is because JA was jumping up and down at this point. He was trying to keep JA at a distance to finish what he was doing.

I really believe with all the tales he has told, this one he is tangled in...
Tried to get up with NC
NC never carries a cell.

No one else states BC called them on Saturday.

This might also explain why the friends are saying Bella saw her Mum that morning - maybe she did, and then the chit hits the fan in the garage.

Which friend saw Bella seeing her mother that morning?

You know the old LE adage - "follow the money".
Even though there is disagreement about the guilt or innocence of Brad Cooper, I'm noticing a lot of us keep saying "it's about the money". In the end, I truly think it will be about.... "the money".

Even though there is disagreement about the guilt or innocence of Brad Cooper, I'm noticing a lot of us keep saying "it's about the money". In the end, I truly think it will be about.... "the money".

I will say I climbed down off the fence today that I was sitting on.
I'm with Fran on this one now who has declared BC is guilty:mad:

Which friend saw Bella seeing her mother that morning?

Its on the artimus (?) blog and I forget who posted the link to that even but it was a few days ago. Not sure which of the friends runs that blog but there was a comment about Bella seeing her Mum Saturday morning. Wish I could remember who posted that but it is in writing. Perhaps they willpop back with it.

JA only I believe...that is because JA was jumping up and down at this point. He was trying to keep JA at a distance to finish what he was doing.

I really believe with all the tales he has told, this one he is tangled in...
Tried to get up with NC
NC never carries a cell.

No one else states BC called them on Saturday.
MOM, YOU ARE RIGHT!!! Not one other affidavit mentions that BC called Saturday morning looking for Nancy! I'm thinking of those friends who live in the immediate vicinity who she may have visited. She typically ran either with Jessica, Carey or alone. Who else would he have called to try and get hold of her? I'm curious to see if any one comes forward to confirm Brad gave them a shout Sat. morn. looking for his wife. It may have been left out of the affidavits since it had nothing to do with child custody. Good point, oh slueth queen!!

Badda-bing!

:Banane45:

A convert!? ;)

oh, Hi reddress!

:seeya:

fran
:)

Let's think of something else for a moment. It has been mentioned that one half of the garage had bicycles and assorted other stuff, so only room for one car. JA states that Nancy's car was in the driveway -- which means BC's Beemer was in the garage. More than likely, given the configuration of the house and garage, there is a door from the house into the garage, and that would be the clear side, in which the car were parked.

Either BC was playing shuffle car, or he was driving Nancy's all over to do whatever, and go multiple times to HT.

One other question: Does anyone know in the timeframe why BC would have the carseats out of the SUV?

Wonder if JA recollects the seats being in the SUV?

Pondering, Pondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member