Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh milady, IMO, you found YOUR HOOK all by yourself. And it must be a doozy! ;)

JMHO
fran

PS....OH GOODY! Maybe you could aimlessly wander outside the school chatting it up and {oh my!} just so happen to {cough} mention the 'guy who killed his wife.' :eek:......Ahhh....ALLEGEDLY :rolleyes:

At a school today...yup sure was. Just have to ask what they are thinking and it begins to really open your eyes when they speak their thoughts.

No you cannot.

Okay, then going there to stash something in a locker just blew the dust....hmmm, then why did he choose that place to look and not the obvious Java Jive (NC's pre or post running hang out)....maybe because folks know him at Lifetime Fitness and could confirm his story?

Ohh look at the time, bed time for bonzo's around here, talk at ya later!

I have wondered if Lifetime Fitness might have been the "undisclosed location".

Someone posted you can use a locker while you are there but there is not one assigned for continuous use.
I think you can pretty much discount Lifetime Fitness in this equation. I think he used it as part of his alibi. Would be no reason to store anything in a locker.

I think you can pretty much discount Lifetime Fitness in this equation. I think he used it as part of his alibi. Would be no reason to store anything in a locker.

Is there anywhere he can stash something he wants rid of at Lifetime?

Okay, then going there to stash something in a locker just blew the dust....hmmm, then why did he choose that place to look and not the obvious Java Jive (NC's pre or post running hang out)....maybe because folks know him at Lifetime Fitness and could confirm his story?

Ohh look at the time, bed time for bonzo's around here, talk at ya later!
Java Jive is a REALLY small venue. You can drive by the front door or stick your head in and see all inside. Lifetime cannot be accessed unless you show ID at the front desk. I can see where he'd mention that in his affidavit and not the other. I'm putting my head in his...not trying to pick a side here. But when you live in the same neighorhood, run the same route, are a member of the same gym, are an athlete, you can see things somewhat along the same lines.

No, but Lifetime, if they have surveillance camera's may want a warrant to view thier tapes to see if he really came in - privacy for clients might dictate LE has to have a warrant to view the tapes if they exist.

Not quite ready to rule out Lifetime as somewhere LE went.

OK..think about this if he can't have a locker there to hide something.

Why would he go there at all searching for her?
He wasn't looking for her car in the parking lot.
So he goes to the desk and say NC is missing have you seen her?
Phone call would have answered that question.
I seriously doubt he would know what Carey drives, no one had met her if I understand this correctly.

What was the purpose of going there at all?

I still can't see why he would go to Lifetime...not when he can call.

OK..think about this if he can't have a locker there to hide something.

Why would he go there at all searching for her?
He wasn't looking for her car in the parking lot.
So he goes to the desk and say NC is missing have you seen her?
Phone call would have answered that question.
I seriously doubt he would know what Carey drives, no one had met her if I understand this correctly.

What was the purpose of going there at all?
Hey, I'm only answering questions....not disputing your intuition.

FlowerChild

It's a pleasure to see you on the Nancy Cooper forum. I enjoy reading your posts and know that you will add much to the conversation.

I truly don't mind that you and I, for the time being, are on opposite sides of thinking, with regard to this case. IMO, it'll just be a matter of time before you see the REAL and BIG picture. As of now, there's a LOT of smoke and mirrors being thrown around. It's just a matter of time before LE and all of the world see through the fog.

Believe me, at this point and time, the NOT suspect Brad Cooper could truly use a knight in shining armour such as you. But don't expect any 'thank you's' from him, even IF he could. Because, IMO, he'd be too busy taking credit for your work behind your back.;)

Look forward to some lively dialogue.

:)

JMHO
fran
Hey Fran:seeya:

Not defending BC, just trying to slow down and be objective about everything.

Having been married to a "spender" (ex) I can tell you that it's HELL on the spouse that is trying to get the bills paid, it's kinda like being married to an alcoholic, they find ways to get money and spend money you don't have. About a year before I left him, I cut off my ex's access to everything, credit cards, bank account - the whole works and I gave him an allowance every week (just like BC and Nancy) and he STILL managed to beg borrow or steal and KEPT SPENDING. He'd open NEW ACCOUNTS to spend. Some spenders don't want to modify THEIR lifestyle or spending even one little bit and they tell all their buddies you are the Queen beotch and because of YOU they NEVER have any money - for lunch, for happy hour, for golf, for gas - whatever and they mooch off everyone they can. My ex "poor me'd" to his family, my family, everyone we knew and when we went anywhere together he was Mr Big Spender with everyone - he'd buy rounds of drinks and grab the tab - leaving ME to pay a HUGE bill we couldn't afford. He even almost bought A NEW CAR once that I had to return. If I gave ex money to go and pay a bill or left him a check to mail he would somehow "forget" to pay it - or pay only PART of it and spend the money on something he wanted instead...that's how the utilities get shut off - they grab the bill, hide it and then whammo, one day you have no phone, or water or whatever...and no MONEY to pay the bill either. The Nancy story about their water being shut off made me see this in a different way - you get 3 MONTHS or MORE to pay a utility bill before they shut off service - Nancy was at home and got the bills - she would have KNOWN the service was going to get cut-off - I betcha Brad had NO IDEA and he may have even given Nancy the CASH to go pay it ...more than once. I did.

All I can say is that I see exactly what Nancy appeared to be doing because I have been on the other side of a similar marriage. And the one with the checkbook is ALWAYS made out to be the "bad one" treating the other "badly" and depriving them of things they "need". And they never do ONE THING to cut back, their spending goes on as if there is no budget. I couldn't even send my ex to the grocery store alone because we'd end up with stuff we didn't need and little actual FOOD. I took back ridiculous Christmas gifts he gave me that we couldn't afford - one year (20 years ago) $1500 worth - when I could barely make the mortgage payment!

I see a LOT of my ex in Nancy - right down to the the group of friends (couples too) ready to run to her aid because Brad was such a mean and cruel husband, the friends ready to make excuses for their friend and give her money and even HIDE things she bought for her. I know the drill, she'd tell Brad that "Susie" GAVE her the item or that she bought it a garage sale or she was just "borrowing" it. It's all BS -and the friends never see it until they are on the receiving end of one of the spenders "stunts" and get stuck with a big bill for something that isn't ever gonna get paid back.... for the 3rd or 4th time. The worse Nancy made Brad look, the more her friends pitied her and supported her and PAID FOR HER. It had only been what, 6 mos on the budget? Most people don't need friends THAT badly that they are willing to PAY them long-term.

The marriage and their finances were in a shambles. They were toughing out a relationship that to most people appeared to be failing both personally and financially. They were "splitting up" things - right down to their friends - and even in the best of divorces that "taking sides" can get ugly - and friends get caught up in defending their choice in the battle - even if it isn't necessary. I see Nancy had some very loyal friends, and she was obviously an outgoing, popular woman who made friends easily and shared a LOT of her personal information and feelings with her friends. Of COURSE they are going to remain loyal now that Nancy is gone, they feel they HAVE TO. They MUST defend her and of course they will attack Brad, they were enlisted by Nancy to view him as the enemy in the marriage. I think they are wonderful friends, I do not however, think they know the complete TRUTH and frankly, I don't think they wanted to know Brad at all (no fraternizing with the ENEMY!).

Since WE are NOT enlisted on either side - but should be on the side of JUSTICE - we should attempt to see BOTH sides and sleuth out Nancy's history and behaviors as well as Brads. A forensic profile of Nancy is just as important as a perpetrator profile on Brad. We figured out what SP was about and what he probably did by knowing Laci. We could learn a LOT about how and why and when and where by knowing NANCY. What Brad did (and how) might have depended on NANCY herself - how she would have reacted. This was NOT a pregnant, small, powderpuff fluff of a girl here, Nancy was muscled, tall, very fit, and worked out regularly - and she was a MOM - she had TWO beautiful reasons to FIGHT for her life. I can't see Brad overpowering Nancy without a fight unless he shot her in the head or stabbed her in the heart or cut her throat while she slept. If Nancy was not asleep, she would have fought like a wild woman and would NOT have been easy to subdue. That is important - or at least it will be once we find out HOW Nancy died.

Anyway, I am just trying to give an alternative perspective - I know I got really really mad at my ex over money so many times - I can see BC getting infuriated enough to snap. If he did, they'll prove it. If not, he deserves at least the assumption of innocence until we know more facts.

My Opinion

Java Jive is a REALLY small venue. You can drive by the front door or stick your head in and see all inside. Lifetime cannot be accessed unless you show ID at the front desk. I can see where he'd mention that in his affidavit and not the other. I'm putting my head in his...not trying to pick a side here. But when you live in the same neighorhood, run the same route, are a member of the same gym, are an athlete, you can see things somewhat along the same lines.

That actually would make sense that he MAY have just driven by Java Jive if he could just peer in as he drove by. After all, he had the two little ones with him so he couldn't be jumping out of the car everywhere and leave them alone. It's so difficult getting little ones in and out of the car and takes forever.

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member