Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all! I'm new here so please excuse me if this has already been covered ( i'm sure it has, you guys are up on everything!) but if Casey just picked this name of Zenaida Gonzales at random how could she have known that someone by that same name had looked at the apt. she claimed to have dropped Caylee off at?

no. sorry.

You can't break someone like her. She only thinks for the moment...not the future, even if that is an hour away.

The one she has always been closest to, her brother is now the enemy...she will change her story now.......the last person seen with the child was Cindy.......at the nursing home.......she will now say that her parents are also lying, she was never at the house that day in which the grandfather says she left for work with the child.

Phone records will prove she was

Oh gosh. Caylee's body may never ever be brought to rest?

I simply can not wrap my mind around Casey's thought patterns at all!!!
Did she never ever love Caylee?

In her own sick way she did.......but it's not the kind of love that normal parents have. Caylee was nothing but a means to an end, an excuse to continue living at her parents home.....to eat for free, to have a car...to have a roof over her head. She no longer needs her parents now, so expect alot of dirt to come out. NOt all of it will be true, the problem is Cindy set herself up for all of this because she could NOT keep her trap shut.

If the name is off the visitor list, then you don't get in. Also, a prisioner can refuse to even get out of there cell to visit. They can't force them.

next you will see the attorney file a motion for medical treatment for his client......he will want her placed in a mental facility.

The problem is ML, (and I'm sure you know this) they are probably dealing with a personality disorder on top of everything else and a lot of that is learned behavior. They can give her drugs for some things, but Casey has way more problems then they can take care of. She's been this way for a long, long time. You know, probably Caylee was a good way for her to get attention, but after 3 years that wore off. I agree with you...I do believe Caylee is gone.

"A jail spokesman said Casey refused to leave her cell to talk to her brother."

What the heck is going on?

Maybe because the family said if they see proof she caused harm to Caylee she should be punished and stay where she is????

Phone records will prove she was
The Universal lie didn't break her, the visit to Sawgrass didn't, lack of Zenaida hasn't, non-existence of Juliet, Hopkins, Manley....I can go on and on. Now she has a lawyer. What makes you think this woman will break? Even if they find a body she will say the kidnappers killed the girl.

Well I think that she is used to being in control... and this is why that I had wished that it had been the family that had refused to see her for awhile. To say... "Hold now we are taking control back now. You have had it far to long. And abused the power that came with the control you insisted on." But it appears that Casey is still abusing the control/power that she has. However, I do believe that she holding only by the thin scraping of her slipping fingernails. I believe there is a "changing of the guards" quickly appoaching... IMO

But you know, Lisa, the family DID refuse her...at least Cindy did. So, this could be in retaliation...

Okay... she refuses her brother's visit the day before her daughter's 3rd birthday....

Casey runs away from that which she can't deal with....

I feel the pressure is getting to her....

During the Greta interview.....nothing was mentioned about any phone calls, but I suppose if the daughter was there, she might have made some phone calls.

On the 16th yes she was there. That was the day of the flurry of phone call from Casey's phone

But you know, Lisa, the family DID refuse her...at least Cindy did. So, this could be in retaliation...

That's what I'm thinking. Casey also may have seen the clip of a smiling Lee welcoming the investigators into the home.

Don't forget that Lee has known for a while now that those babysitter calls didn't happen. Casey gave him her cell phone account pin number so he could check for himself. UNLESS she lied and gave him an incorrect pin, which I wouldn't be surprised to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmop
"A jail spokesman said Casey refused to leave her cell to talk to her brother."

What the heck is going on?

her lies are all falling apart. She needs to re-group and she can't do that if she has contact with her family because she knows that at this point, serious hard questions are being asked........and she knows the visit will be released.

All she has now are fellow inmates- she'll come up with a great story now.

In her own sick way she did.......but it's not the kind of love that normal parents have. Caylee was nothing but a means to an end, an excuse to continue living at her parents home.....to eat for free, to have a car...to have a roof over her head. She no longer needs her parents now, so expect alot of dirt to come out. NOt all of it will be true, the problem is Cindy set herself up for all of this because she could NOT keep her trap shut.

Thanks MitchLite.
I get it. Yes, she is most definately not a normal parent is she?

And yes, Cindy has been far toovocal, making the rounds on all the news shows, running her mouth. Geeeeez.

OK.. LE said yesterday treating this as a missing person.. Why isn't there an Amber Alert then.?? Can't have it both ways and be honest about it.. my opinion...

Someone posted an explanation last night around 8PM... I don't remember the reason... but it's there if you want to double back!

And Casey told everyone Caylee will be home for Birthday Party Saturday and Casey knows she can't hold to that promise.. Doesn't want to face the family.. IMO

Maybe tomorrow she is finally going to break and tell everyone where Caylee is.

BTW was there a car seat in her car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member