Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
MitchLite.
Do you believe Casey will crack and tell the true story of what happened?

MitchLite.
Do you believe Casey will crack and tell the true story of what happened?

no. sorry.

You can't break someone like her. She only thinks for the moment...not the future, even if that is an hour away.

The one she has always been closest to, her brother is now the enemy...she will change her story now.......the last person seen with the child was Cindy.......at the nursing home.......she will now say that her parents are also lying, she was never at the house that day in which the grandfather says she left for work with the child.

Does anyone know what time Lee's scheduled visit today was to begin? If it were at 9am would he have had time to ask her even one question before his dart to the car at 9:07?
I hope he did, and feel that the only question he asked was
"where is Caylee's Body"
I hope someone is on his car watching to see where he goes..

I don't believe Casey will ever crack. I think she will deny even up to the day they find Caylee and can, without a doubt, prove Casey killed her.

no. sorry.

You can't break someone like her. She only thinks for the moment...not the future, even if that is an hour away.

The one she has always been closest to, her brother is now the enemy...she will change her story now.......the last person seen with the child was Cindy.......at the nursing home.......she will now say that her parents are also lying, she was never at the house that day in which the grandfather says she left for work with the child.

That is exactly what I was thinking, she is going to turn on them and finger them. I wonder how Cindy is going to feel then. :croc:

Does anyone know what time Lee's scheduled visit today was to begin? If it were at 9am would he have had time to ask her even one question before his dart to the car at 9:07?
I hope he did, and feel that the only question he asked was
"where is Caylee's Body"
I hope someone is on his car watching to see where he goes..

I think it she refused his visit he wouldn't be able to see her at all to ask her anything. I've never visited anyone in jail but I'm pretty sure that's how it works from what I've been told from others.

Thinking ahead to the trial on the current charges. Prosecution puts LE, friends, family on the witness stand about all the lies, play the 911 tapes and jailhouse interviews. What does the defense do? There is not one witness I can think of -- and they surely are never going to put the defendant on the stand. While a murder charge may seem elusive right now, the current case seems like a slam dunk.

There is just something "off" with that "Zenaida" and her story. Maybe it was just how she threw in how her life is ruined because she has this name. I honestly think she was lying. The whole thing is a hoax and as someone just posted up-thread ... she could be trying for a lawsuit. Who knows. The worl is full of crazies ... guess the Anthony's don't hold a sole claim to crazy.

Yes, the world is full of crazies. Many of them hang out on the internet, and when something that sparks public outrage happens, one of them seeks out contact information for those involved, and posts it -- not knowing if the information that they have is correct, not caring about the impact that sharing it will have.

Then the other crazies start picking up their phones and making calls - some involving death threats, or promises of violence against that person, their property, their family members, etc. Sometimes they don't go to that length, but still, they call. Which means the phone is ringing off the hook, and maybe you can't pick it up, or maybe you have to cave and change the number [which sucks, especially if she's been looking for work, or looking for new places to live, and has had various applications out with that number on them]. They're sending her email. Maybe they're visiting her home. Maybe she's afraid. I don't disbelieve her when she says her life's been ruined. Until this blows over, it most likely has. If she IS trying for a lawsuit, I don't blame her. She's well within her right, because she has experienced damage because of Casey's claim.

When a person is named, or shares a name with a person who has been accused, a cloud of suspicion often lingers over them, even after LE's discounted their involvement, or completely cleared them. I can see people being wary of hiring her. I mean, police have said they've talked to her at least twice, she's been cooperative, that Casey didn't recognize her when offered a picture. Yet people are talking about how LE has to look at her further, how she needs to be given a polygraph, how she's crazy and just looking to profit from a lawsuit, how they think she's a liar, knocking her for claiming her life has been ruined, etc etc.

OK.. LE said yesterday treating this as a missing person.. Why isn't there an Amber Alert then.?? Can't have it both ways and be honest about it.. my opinion...

Didn't Cindy say in an interview before that Casey received the call from Caylee on July 15th in front of her and Casey said something to the effect of "Caylee put an adult on the phone." Now that this has been proven untrue I wonder how Cindy explains the mystery non-existant phone call that Casey took right in front of her.

I think it she refused his visit he wouldn't be able to see her at all to ask her anything. I've never visited anyone in jail but I'm pretty sure that's how it works from what I've been told from others.

If the name is off the visitor list, then you don't get in. Also, a prisioner can refuse to even get out of there cell to visit. They can't force them.

next you will see the attorney file a motion for medical treatment for his client......he will want her placed in a mental facility.

Did you all see Lee say that there are things that LE is not telling them,and there are things that he is not telling LE.

I am sure that she knows by now that the divers are going out today, Maybe that is why she refused to see Lee..maybe they have hit the nail on the head in this investigation and she knows she can't face them anymore.

It seems pretty clear. He got there at 8:30 -- spoke to reporters at length --went in for a 9am visit. All indications are that he did not get to see her at all -- but what remains to be seen is was this a one-time refusal or is it blanket -- in that she is refusing current and all future visits by Lee, that turncoat.

no. sorry.

Oh gosh. Caylee's body may never ever be brought to rest?

I simply can not wrap my mind around Casey's thought patterns at all!!!
Did she never ever love Caylee?

Didn't Cindy say in an interview before that Casey received the call from Caylee on July 15th in front of her and Casey said something to the effect of "Caylee put an adult on the phone." Now that this has been proven untrue I wonder how Cindy explains the mystery non-existant phone call that Casey took right in front of her.

Exactly! This grandmother buried herself, and she needs to be arrested!

This is a good thing (in a normal case) because it steps up the pressure. Do you really think it will have any affect on Casey?

Well I think that she is used to being in control... and this is why that I had wished that it had been the family that had refused to see her for awhile. To say... "Hold now we are taking control back now. You have had it far to long. And abused the power that came with the control you insisted on." But it appears that Casey is still abusing the control/power that she has. However, I do believe that she holding only by the thin scraping of her slipping fingernails. I believe there is a "changing of the guards" quickly appoaching... IMO

And Casey told everyone Caylee will be home for Birthday Party Saturday and Casey knows she can't hold to that promise.. Doesn't want to face the family.. IMO

no. sorry.

It's pretty amazing how a terrorist can be interrogated and is coerced into talking, but yet police and FBI can't get this 22 yr old girl to talk....baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6