Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gloria was Zanaida's non existent room mate that supposedly worked at TGI Fridays and whom they have no record of ever working there.

I think that Raquel that didn't work at TGIF"S

I have been lurking for awhile now and have been debating if to comment on this. I was in a similar situation 4 yrs ago. My daughter has 2 sons she got into the wrong crowd and started stealing from us after the same way Casey has stolen from her parents. She and the boys moved in with us after she was evicted from her home. They lived with us for two weeks when we discovered items stolen. We called the police on her they took the report. She disappeared with her sons and we could not get the police involved. Through our family we were able to track the boys down where she had left them with a 13 yr old girl. We could not get DCF to help us we had to basically kidnap them. We went the following dau and hired an attorney to obtain temp custody of them. If we did not do what we felt was right at them we could be looking for them now. My point being is if that baby was living with the grandparents all of her life that were not concern not seeing her everyday.

Welcome, Granmar! It seems as though there was a falling out at some point with the family. In my opinion, due to Casey not stepping up to the plate....I'm sure it was hard on the Grandparents but they wanted to stand their ground. I surely can understand that. Of course, again, that's my opinion.

I think Gloria was Zanaida's non existent room mate that supposedly worked at TGI Fridays and whom they have no record of ever working there.

It was a 'Raquel Farrell' who also does not exist. Although there are several Farells' in FL according to Zabasearch, but I haven't been able to locate a Raquel.

hmmmmm then Gloria must be FG mom. I know there is a gloria in this case. lol

I don't believe Cindy really believed it was a victory.... I think it was only her way of saying how RELIEVED she was that Casey wasn't yet charged with anything more.

Caylee is the ultimate victim. But let's not forget Cindy, George & Lee are ALSO victims..... of a person they also love(d).... Casey who has betrayed everyone around her.
I understand that...she actually believed that additional charges can't be filed (which they can). To come out and say that if LE had anything they would have filed the charges by that date otherwise they couldn't is just another "mistruth". (Unless, Baez hasn't informed them of the law.) Being "relieved" or "happy" in light of the fact that her granddaughter is still missing is the wrong "face" to present to a public that is reeling from the loss of this child. My point was that they will hold onto the notion that their grandchild was kidnapped till the end. One day Casey will come home and I wonder how they'll reconcile that with the fact that their grandaughter won't. They'll have only served to protect their daughter, not to bring justice for this little girl. IMO, she (Caylee) and only she deserves to be protected...if in memory only.

...Remember, Casey never gave LE any other address that ZFG ever lived at either. Even after a year and a half of this ZFG watching her kid she had no phone number or anything for this babysitter...

Actually she did. She told them that ZG was 26, then pointed out a building that ZG used to live at. It was a seniors only building, it happened to be across the street from her friends house.

Then she took them to another subdivision where she said ZG's mother lives - when they arrived she told them that she could not remember which house she lived in.

The fact that the apartment had been vacant for so long took the wind out of her sails...she quickly ran out of lies.

Has anyone besides me thought that Casey could have gotten ZG's info from Myspace?

If ZG has a public page, she may have blogged that she went to Sawgrass Apts. that day. Casey could have found that by clicking on her profile, or through a friend of a friend of a friend's profile.

Since Casey's father was in LE could she have access to search someone's license plate number? Perhaps she saw ZFG's car at Sawgrass and got her name from just running the plates.

Reemember that Casey has claim that Zanaida has been watching Caylee for a year and a half and that Casey has been taking her to that apt to be watched. Yet no one lived in that apt for 5 months. Just proves what a liar Casey is. I don't know how she got a ZFG for a name but I don't believe there is one that relates to anyone watching Caylee.

No mother just drops off their kid day after day to the outside of a building and never looks at the conditions their child is staying in day after day. Remember, Casey never gave LE any other address that ZFG ever lived at either. Even after a year and a half of this ZFG watching her kid she had no phone number or anything for this babysitter. I can't understand how Casey's family believes her. It is unbelievable!
I believe she did bring LE to "another" place...it was supposed to be Gloria's ZFG's mother's apt. But, it turned out to be a senior citizen facility.

JUst wondering, is there a thread, or should there be a thread devoted to a discussion of ZG? Seems like it keeps popping up here constantly.

Has anyone besides me thought that Casey could have gotten ZG's info from Myspace?

If ZG has a public page, she may have blogged that she went to Sawgrass Apts. that day. Casey could have found that by clicking on her profile, or through a friend of a friend of a friend's profile.

Casey knew the exact spelling of her full name, her age, and what kind of car she drove, Casey was at the Sawgrass Apartments on the 17th.

OK sleuthers!

Please list your top three unanswered questions, aside from where is Caylee.

With the assumption that Casey is innocent of any wrongdoing concerning her child;
Whose the daddy? Is it Jesse?
Why did Jesse quit LE?
Did Casey borrow the shovel to break into the shed to steal the gas?

I didn't know you could look up someone's license plate #??? casey could have easily written down th VIN through the window and got a carfax history report...that would explain her knowing she has a history in NC and NY since a carfax history would show all states a car has been licensed in....

Reemember that Casey has claim that Zanaida has been watching Caylee for a year and a half and that Casey has been taking her to that apt to be watched. Yet no one lived in that apt for 5 months. Just proves what a liar Casey is. I don't know how she got a ZFG for a name but I don't believe there is one that relates to anyone watching Caylee.

No mother just drops off their kid day after day to the outside of a building and never looks at the conditions their child is staying in day after day. Remember, Casey never gave LE any other address that ZFG ever lived at either. Even after a year and a half of this ZFG watching her kid she had no phone number or anything for this babysitter. I can't understand how Casey's family believes her. It is unbelievable!
The best one was when Casey stated to Lee IIIRC that LE was looking in the wrong databases...check this state...check that state. Yikes!

Since Casey's father was in LE could she have access to search someone's license plate number? Perhaps she saw ZFG's car at Sawgrass and got her name from just running the plates.

That is exactly what I am hung up on! I just never thought about the LE connections as that would bring another person into this. I thought she did it on her own.

Florida License plate records can be obtained for $12.00 online....put you could be right.

A second look at Jesse??? It does seem odd that he would quit his job on the 24th.

JUst wondering, is there a thread, or should there be a thread devoted to a discussion of ZG? Seems like it keeps popping up here constantly.
I've gotten the impression that's not a great idea. She (the real one) is actually a victim here. Check with a mod.

I didn't know you could look up someone's license plate #??? casey could have easily written down th VIN through the window and got a carfax history report...that would explain her knowing she has a history in NC and NY since a carfax history would show all states a car has been licensed in....

LE can look up plates.... I wonder if her dad knew how to do that since he was former LE.

As for Zanny being nickname for Zanax. Did Caylee ever have a problem taking medication. When we first got the grandsons we could not get the oldest one (19 months) to take anything by mouth child protection feels he had been given drugs. To this day he has nightmares. Wouldn't the gp wonder about her possibly been given drugs while in the care of her mother. Especially if Cindy was a nurse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici