Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all got it sooooo wrong. Forgetting to report the child missing for 31 days? SACRIFICE. Looking for the missing baby in clubs? SACRIFICE. Forgetting to ask about the child but worrying about the phone number of boyfriend's? SACRIFICE Not giving the police, the grandparents and brother some answers to locate the baby? SACRIFICE. I am like in tears and I will be the first in line, in front of all of you guys, buying my ''mom of the year'' card.

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I know the lawyer has to save face for his client being a big tantrum twat and explain the little tantrum wars between her and her family regarding visitations, but come on......this is the best excuse he could come up with? Even the cadaver dogs are laughing....laughing harder than the day they were told they hit on a pizza smell. And all this circus being played on the back of an innocent STILL MISSING 3 year old.
you make so many good points....this case is really getting to me. i think i have been in denial about alot of what ive heard. i guess i wanted to believe that caylee would soon be home. if this turns out to be a ruse and if casey is responsible SHE WILL BE SEVERLY PUNISHED. i just find it hard to believe that a person so young [22] could manipulate on such a grand scale. i read somewhere that this case has gone international...godspeed caylee home.

LEE: So that will help me extremely, um, did you ever have, or did you ever call the baby sitter on your cell phone or ever receive a call from the baby sitter on your cell phone number?
CASEY: I most definitely did.
LEE: Can you give me any day or anything whenever you think may have received that?

CASEY: A specific day, um, god a lot of the times it was through text messages so the number would show up even on that, um I can’t think of any specifics. My days are all thrown together at least I know what the day is today, but as far as stuff from the last couple of months I have no exact time or date. If I can think of something.

I'm confused. Perhaps I missed this.

Did the great-grandmother receive a call from Caylee recently!?!?
Not recently. Cindy came forward within the last few days saying something about her mother received a call from the babysitter/Caylee, I think it was supposed to have been after the date she was supposed to be missing.

LEE: So that will help me extremely, um, did you ever have, or did you ever call the baby sitter on your cell phone or ever receive a call from the baby sitter on your cell phone number?
CASEY: I most definitely did.
LEE: Can you give me any day or anything whenever you think may have received that?

CASEY: A specific day, um, god a lot of the times it was through text messages so the number would show up even on that, um I can’t think of any specifics. My days are all thrown together at least I know what the day is today, but as far as stuff from the last couple of months I have no exact time or date. If I can think of something.
sheesh! by reading her words it is so obvious she is talking in circles. poor lee was just desperate to find his little neice and here is this wench talking in circles. oooh i am getting so angry.

It's obvious she was lying to her brother as well as her parents. I was looking for a link and re-read the affidavit. She told her brother Lee and her parents about the names of people who could verify ZG existed. She gave them the whole spiel she gave LE, knowing it was all lies.

I'm confused. Perhaps I missed this.

Did the great-grandmother receive a call from Caylee recently!?!?

Cindy first mentioned the great-grandmother's phone call at the bond hearing. And then again yesterday to LE.

It will be easy enough to check with Great-granny's phone records as well as Casey's.

There has been a lot of talk about when the DNA results will be back, etc. I think it is unrealistic to hope for any DNA from Caylee being found in the trunk of that car. Not because DNA was never present but because by now degradation would render it unusable to obtain a genetic profile. If by chance some was obtained through PCR or maybe mitochondrial results it would be quickly torn apart by defense team experts in this field. Heat is very damaging to DNA. It degrades quickly in the presence of heat; I'm talking hours to just a day or two. The heat in that trunk would have been very high and look how long it was before the car was recovered by LE. The task for the prosecution would be to prove that a dead body was, in fact, present in Casey's car. Cadaver dogs are not enough to prove this without a reasonable doubt so this is why the Body Farm was brought in. Apparently, this "sniffing" machine can not only detect the presence of decomposition but identify the presence of some of over 400 different compounds emitted from a decomposing body. The different compounds detected can even tell the time of death to within 12 hours. This would definately shore up the prosecution's largely circumstantial case against Casey. After all, who else would be decomposing inside that car besides Caylee. That, along with all her lies showing consciousness of guilt, will hopefully be enough to convict her even without a body or DNA evidence.

Does not having access to records after July 8th mean not having access to paper records, or does that include online records as well? I can access my cell phone records online, including call details, and can get info before I receive the actual bill in the mail.

Good Point, that's what makes me think she switched companies and get whammed with the early term fee, etc.. If she termed the account, and possibly took her number or other, they would close her account..

There has been a lot of talk about when the DNA results will be back, etc. I think it is unrealistic to hope for any DNA from Caylee being found in the trunk of that car. Not because DNA was never present but because by now degradation would render it unusable to obtain a genetic profile. If by chance some was obtained through PCR or maybe mitochondrial results it would be quickly torn apart by defense team experts in this field. Heat is very damaging to DNA. It degrades quickly in the presence of heat; I'm talking hours to just a day or two. The heat in that trunk would have been very high and look how long it was before the car was recovered by LE. The task for the prosecution would be to prove that a dead body was, in fact, present in Casey's car. Cadaver dogs are not enough to prove this without a reasonable doubt so this is why the Body Farm was brought in. Apparently, this "sniffing" machine can not only detect the presence of decomposition but identify the presence of some of over 400 different compounds emitted from a decomposing body. The different compounds detected can even tell the time of death to within 12 hours. This would definately shore up the prosecution's largely circumstantial case against Casey. After all, who else would be decomposing inside that car besides Caylee. That, along with all her lies showing consciousness of guilt, will hopefully be enough to convict her even without a body or DNA evidence.

Thank you for the reminder about DNA degrading in heat... I had forgotten that! That is why the little DNA kits you can get for your kids tell you to store your DNA sample (hair strand or whatever) in the freezer. Even then, you need to replace it fairly frequently - every few months, maybe? Do you know? (Sorry - a bit OT!)

sheesh! by reading her words it is so obvious she is talking in circles. poor lee was just desperate to find his little neice and here is this wench talking in circles. oooh i am getting so angry.

LOL...seems to me this 'party girl' would need a *nanny* most week-end nights.........so *if* there was a nanny-number it would show up most friday & saturdays....in her phone records.

Visits:

Friends visitation were all canceled so that family could visit.

Family visits are currently being canceled either by Baez, Casey or the family. Because they are afraid that important information could get out.

Now here's my question/thought...

I know that due attorny/client priviledges that their visits arent' recorded or videoed. It is allowed/legal for Baez to tape record during his visit with Casey? Could he be taping messages from Casey to her family? And could he be carrying in taped messages from her family to her?

With it now being reported by a neighbor that there was a lot of arguing at the Anthony house on Fathers day weekend and Casey not being at the nursing home IIRC on Sunday it seems that she was probably not at the house on Saturday night (probably out partying) and when she did come back some time on Sunday,to be there Monday when George saw Casey and Caylee leave on Monday at 12:50 IIRC. Then it would seem that George's version of the story is a lie. That there were no hugs and kisses good by.Just needed to say that I think that weekend was the catalyst. JMO

Arrogance to the max:

www.floridatoday.com

:bang:

what a bunch of bull crap! His client is in a cell for 23 hours a day....she is pissed at her family. For someone who craves as much attention as Casey does, she must be going crazy. She can't tell her story to anyone......she is refusing visits with her family to punish them.......

I wish LE would just come out and say that they need the communities help with a city wide search. Empty fields, wooded areas, isolated area etc. The community would do it if LE put out a plea........but they will not do it if the family asks and continues this line of bull crap that they hope she will walk in the door to open her fricken presents.

The ONLY reason the grandparents are continuing this line they are feeding the public and LE is because they hope the longer this goes on, the less evidence will be found on and around where there daughter dumped her poor childs body.

The media should cut off all interviews with the grandparents.....let them stew like there daughter.

LOL...seems to me this 'party girl' would need a *nanny* most week-end nights.........so *if* there was a nanny-number it would show up most friday & saturdays.

Any night - it doesn't have to be a weekend nite. If she's a hard core partier, any nite will do.

Visits:

Friends visitation were all canceled so that family could visit.

Family visits are currently being canceled either by Baez, Casey or the family. Because they are afraid that important information could get out.

Now here's my question/thought...

I know that due attorny/client priviledges that their visits arent' recorded or videoed. It is allowed/legal for Baez to tape record during his visit with Casey? Could he be taping messages from Casey to her family? And could he be carrying in taped messages from her family to her?

So now Lee has canceled his visit. The answer is that Baez can certainly ferry messages back and forth. But whatever he divulges to people other than his client, are not protected, so that seems dangerous.

Excellent point. I am thinking though she just can't face anyone anymore, her web of lies is catching up. What else is a spoiled brat to do, but when she gets caught is so many lies is to fold her arms over her chest, huff and puff and refuse visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike