Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there is something like that here, never heard of it, if mommy said get out then I left. Even when I was a teen.
Casey never really moved but I lay odds it turned into a choice, your visiting is welcome when were at home. Just like the shed key hidden away I think its plausible parental rights entered in on the Ole homestead.

Casey never really moved but I lay odds it turned into a choice, your visiting is welcome when were at home. Just like the shed key hidden away I think its plausible parental rights entered in on the Ole homestead.
I wouldn't be surprised if the GPs locked Casey out on the 16th and that's why the flurry of calls and they didn't return her calls.

Finally, Cindy and George have been so injured by Casey's antics and Cindy's engagement in those antics -- not holding Casey responsible -- that Cindy and George had a near divorce. George just dismissed his petition for a divorce in November 2007 so now Cindy and George are trying to act like a unified team of parents in this change of drawing boundaries for Casey. Hence, George calls LE no the gas can theft and communicates it to Cindy. Cindy, being wishy washy again tells Casey. Casey has been playing her parents off against each other for 20 years. The parents aren't skilled at acting together.
Yep, I agree. Cindy has been Casey's enabler all the way through. George finally had enough of it, filed for divorce...they decided to try and work together and give Casey some boundaries. Although I imagine this would have been pretty hard for Cindy to do, as she seems to be manipulated by Casey. The fact that George rang LE over the gas cans seems to me, was to show Casey he meant business, then Cindy was sticking to the agreement and also ringing LE about her car etc...until Casey brings out her Trumph Card....saying she hasn't seem Caylee for a month.

In MI, you have to follow the eviction laws if the kid is under 22 or paying rent. If they are over 22 and not paying rent then the parents can just say "Get out." And call the cops if the kid doesn't listen.

TY for the link, Liz. :)

YW. Did you even see anyone that looked like Casey? I just went back and I think I was looking at the wrong pic. The cryptic clue left here that I saw before it disppeared the other day was, '18 down'. So I was looking 18 rows down and thought she might be with the 3 other girls in black. I think it may
be the 18th pic (5 per row) and she is in a yellow blouse. Again, I sure wouldn't ever swear that was her. As to what the connection there may be, I'm still in the dark.

IMO Casey and the parents had a huge row on the 15th. Casey was still angry -- in a rate -- on the am of the 16th and wouldn't let Caylee out of the room until they were ready to go. GP saw them come out and leave. He left. Casey came back when she knew they would be gone and it was locked up. Casey flew into a red rage and took it out on Caylee -- who was, by that time whining and tired without a nap.

YW. Did you even see anyone that looked like Casey? I just went back and I think I was looking at the wrong pic. The cryptic clue left here that I saw before it disppeared the other day was, '18 down'. So I was looking 18 rows down and thought she might be with the 3 other girls in black. I think it may
be the 18th pic (5 per row) and she is in a yellow blouse. Again, I sure wouldn't ever swear that was her. As to what the connection there may be, I'm still in the dark.

I found it...I think it's the 18th pic. The yellow blouse one.

I think that the person who owns that Bebo page was using this tragedy to drive traffic to his web page.

I doubt that peach-fuzz faced kid is involved in this mess. :)

IMO Casey and the parents had a huge row on the 15th. Casey was still angry -- in a rate -- on the am of the 16th and wouldn't let Caylee out of the room until they were ready to go. GP saw them come out and leave. He left. Casey came back when she knew they would be gone and it was locked up. Casey flew into a red rage and took it out on Caylee -- who was, by that time whining and tired without a nap.

-- in a rage --

Can't help but wonder, if given their penchant for talking thus far, if LE had any doubts or questions that one of them (George or Cindy) knew more than they were saying, that posting that might have been designed to pressure them to keep rambling trying to save face or "explain" to the public, and giveaway something else they might know.
I think that's an accurate assessment.

As far as that Craigslist posting, there is another one that says its a dummy account, doesn't receive messages, yada...that's untrue. The account does recieve messages and it seems like this is just a case of someone trying to get back at an ex or an enemy. I would say that the chic in the posting looks nothing like Casey. A passing resemblance but that is all. Conspiracy nut and that is about it.

Here is the link to the second page.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/vnn/792304102.html

Good night folks...good thing the Olympics are on this time of night.

Sleep well sweet Caylee!

Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

Casey died on the 16th, possibly at the house. Of the calls, none go to the house during the 4-4:30 "flurry." So possibly something happened to Caylee between 1:30 and 4:00. Caylee's body may have been at the house on the 16th, overnight until the 17th.

So, let's say Casey killed Caylee at the house and then hid Caylee's body at the house or in the yard on the 16th.

On the 17th...she borrows the shovel and buries Caylee in the back yard.

Then, overnight, worry that someone might find her.

On the 18th, backs into the driveway, goes to the back yard and pulls Caylee out of the ground...it's easier to pull a body from dirt that's been replaced in a hole than to dig a hole. Takes her to the trunk and then to another place to dump her.

This would explain the dirt in the trunk, and other details.

I'm sure that there are 100 other explanations that are just as logical...this just hit me, though...quite heavily.

:(

I think this is a very logical scenario. The body could have been hidden on the property or even in the house. I would imagine that an attic crawl space might work overnight and until George and Cindy left for work on the 17th. Did the cadaver dogs search the house?

The cadaver dogs hit on the playhouse. The playhouse can be moved very easily, and the body buried under it, and then the playhouse put back.

Maybe later Casey remembered her parents discussing a backyard project of putting pavers down on the 4th of July weekend, which was only a couple of weeks away, and got worried that they might move the playhouse. So, she went back on the 18th and removed the body.

:wave:
Casey had very few choices for living arrangements, after she ripped Amy off. Amy had a job and cash, Casey played and stole like she had the same. Time was already running out. She was unable to live her lifestyle choice and more than likely fell out over parenting issue's, particularly with mom Cindy. Since it was Cindy who always picked up behind her. Possibly George and Cindy clamped down and revoked all privileges of access except for the car, no hanging unless were home.

I just don't understand, why neither grandparent showed an interest in verifying their daughter's new living arrangement with Caylee. A child is not raised by someone like Cindy who is very attentive to her needs and comforts as she bestowed on Caylee. Then all of a sudden poof no visual concern, especially since Cindy said she and Casey talked and texted everyday. Does not add up, regardless if Cindy said Casey was grown and Caylee was her daughter. That may be true but being so protective of a grown woman now who is sitting behind bars, does not legitimize her prior statement of Casey being grown. Casey is an adult, so why all the excuses now?, Cindy and George cannot fix this problem. We can theorize till the cow comes home and still end up confused. IMPO

The pavers weren't put down until the weekend of the 4th of July.

I think the pavers that were put down on the 4th of July weekend were in another part of the yard. In the overhead pictures of the backyard when LE was searching, you can see the playhouse on the right side of the backyard. In the farthest part of the backyard and to the left is an area of pavers with a patio table/umbrella. I think that's the 4th of July project.

Edited to add a picture. Note the playhouse in the lower right of the picture. I think the 4th of July project was the patio area on the left. It has a patio table, chairs, umbrella.

41089096.jpg

Originally Posted by QuickAttack
Its a very logical theory and it makes sense. I was wondering, on the theory of accidental death, which has been discussed here in the past. Could Caylee have choked on a say slice of pizza. Is it possible Casey did not know how to do a Heimlich and she died due to choking then Casey became frantic and covered it up?

Its a very logical theory and it makes sense. I was wondering, on the theory of accidental death, which has been discussed here in the past. Could Caylee have choked on a say slice of pizza. Is it possible Casey did not know how to do a Heimlich and she died due to choking then Casey became frantic and covered it up?

It could have been. However, it seems more logical to me that Casey was in a red rage and a 2 year old who hasn't been fed properly and hasn't had a nap is difficult to handle; especially if she was locked out and on the streets. I suspect Casey had told the parents that she was moving in with Amy and had a house as of the weekend of the 15th -- so the GPs thought she had her own place to go to. Casey's own lies backed her into a corner.

I find that theory hard to believe. If one of my girls was choking/or choked on pizza etc...why would I cover it up. I would be frantic and call emergency. It's an accident so the last thing you would think of doing would be covering your *advertiser censored*.

If Casey was in a red rage, she would have been capable of hurting Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•