Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is a psychopath (I don't know but it has been discussed) the one emotion they express to the extreme is anger/rage.

If she is a psychopath (I don't know but it has been discussed) the one emotion they express to the extreme is anger/rage.
There is something in all the pictures of Casey that I've seen (in her eyes, I think) that gives me the creeps...something definately not right!

Originally Posted by QuickAttack
Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

It could have been. However, it seems more logical to me that Casey was in a red rage and a 2 year old who hasn't been fed properly and hasn't had a nap is difficult to handle; especially if she was locked out and on the streets. I suspect Casey had told the parents that she was moving in with Amy and had a house as of the weekend of the 15th -- so the GPs thought she had her own place to go to. Casey's own lies backed her into a corner.

I wish we knew when the credit card spending occured and over what period. All we know is she stole 1,700.00 approx. from Amy within first two weeks of July. We also know from Cindy's statement Caylee was with her on the 15th, so we know she was fed on that day, then Georges claims of them being at the house on the 16th, which at this point is here say.

There is something in all the pictures of Casey that I've seen (in her eyes, I think) that gives me the creeps...something definately not right!
Her smile is appears to be the same, is something I noticed.

Originally Posted by QuickAttack
Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

I find that theory hard to believe. If one of my girls was choking/or choked on pizza etc...why would I cover it up. I would be frantic and call emergency. It's an accident so the last thing you would think of doing would be covering your *advertiser censored*.
Thats logical, thus far has anything Casey done been either practical or logical?

Just a thought...........we know the dogs hit on the playhouse area and also around the pool. I wonder if LE took the dogs outside the property? In the picture below, you can see tall grass behind the fence in the rear. That tall grass could conceal a body overnight.

41089110.jpg

I think the pavers that were put down on the 4th of July weekend were in another part of the yard. In the overhead pictures of the backyard when LE was searching, you can see the playhouse on the right side of the backyard. In the farthest part of the backyard and to the left is an area of pavers with a patio table/umbrella. I think that's the 4th of July project.

Edited to add a picture. Note the playhouse in the lower right of the picture. I think the 4th of July project was the patio area on the left. It has a patio table, chairs, umbrella.

41089096.jpg
Hi Leila, and thanks for bringing up this photo. I have a general question for everyone: Why in the world are there TWO little-kid chairs next to the six adult chairs around the picnic table? These people have no known friends or relatives. Which six people would have sat in the six adult chairs? Who besides Caylee had a tiny chair to sit in in *the Anthony's* backyard?

Why are there TWO kid chairs in the photo??

(p.s. has anyone yet managed to come up with anything so basic as a birth certificate for Caylee or a deed to the Anthony residence? I have never seen either one. Thanx.

Her smile is appears to be the same, is something I noticed.

Yes her smile and something in her eyes also. Take away this case, and there is just something I don't like about her lol... :confused:

As for logical, I agree with you. Nothing so far, she has done seems logical. So, that could throw my reasoning out the door!!

Truly- no friends or family where did you hear that? On several occasions I've seen friends or family members in videos with them -or at least I think so -like the video where George drives off angry and Cindy stays to talk and gets led back to the garage-I was wondering if that was a nephew or family friend -they could have children-I saw him with his partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea