Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I have stayed up waaaay too late ( to get up with my young children in the morning and do a good job of it!), reading all of your comments.

Mommashark, Southern Mom and Mkay882 (and others), I know we are all looking for the same thing...justice for Caylee. The hour is late, not alot of new information is coming in...it's easy to shred each comment like it's a bullet, coming from the enemy. Hugs, all. Goodnight!:blowkiss:

g'nite :blowkiss:

JMO. I find myself rather shocked that you point out that a child is illegitimate(born of parents who are not married to each other; born out of wedlock). I have only heard a person point things out like this about a child when they have felt themselves better than others. And I am compelled to ask if your husband knows you would have thought less of him because of his family. I am sorry but being a parent of 2 "illegitimate children" I am at aw as to your way of expressing things. Illegitimate is not a kind definition ( 1. born of parents who are not married to each other; born out of wedlock: an illegitimate child.
2. not legitimate; not sanctioned by law or custom.
3. unlawful; illegal: an illegitimate action.
4. irregular; not in good usage.
5. Logic. not in accordance with the principles of valid inference.
6. Obsolete. (formerly, in London) a. of or pertaining to stage plays in which musical numbers were inserted because of laws that gave only a few theaters the exclusive right to produce straight dramas.
b. acting in or producing such productions.

–noun 7. a person recognized or looked upon as illegitimate.
–verb (used with object) 8. to declare illegitimate.)
My children are of great use!
i think it does make a difference if the child is born in/out of marraige. i appreciate when people are honest in their speech without being attacked because others take what they are saying personally. we all have OUR OWN VALUES/MORALS etc.

:blowkiss:
I'm going to turn in also....g'night all.

Look up Elizabeth Loftis research on eye-witness testimony and you'll know why it's not reliable. I think she researched "repressed memories" too.

Totally agreeing with you, just (obviously) not able to express it, properly! :blushing:

Holy cow, this guy is a FRIGGIN GOLD MINE for the (potential) DEFENSE! He recalls Father's Day. Does not recall seeing the girl he was NOT sleeping with, the next morning when he left for class. In hindsight, does NOT remember anything out of the ordinary. :yawn: :rolls eyes:

Did you watch the video of this interview? He's a gold mine for the prosecution, imo.

Did you watch the video of this interview? He's a gold mine for the prosecution, imo.

I was "trying" to be sarcastic. It's late, goodnight!

(God love sweet DJ Clint...he's obviously true-blue. God bless poor Tony, too. That guy thought he struck gold, meeting beautiful Casey and her "most precious little girl in the whole world, Caylee".)

:blowkiss:

You have to take into consideration how long he knew Casey and how often he saw Caylee and her child interact.
Not often I would guess.

Plus he's a man. If she wasn't yelling (nagging) at Caylee she was good in his book. (maybe)

No offense meant to any gentlemen here..
:)

Absolutely! I have many co-worker friends in their early to mid 20's, and in working with them I have a strong sense of their opinions on certain topics. I can tell you young men are VERY forgiving (uninterested) in a "hot chicks" parenting skills as long as the child is supposedly being cared for *somewhere*. All the guys primarily care about is the availability of the mother. They'll easily believe any excuse she has for where her children might be while she's out partying.

MarleneM, I understood what you meant by out of wedlock (the pattern), and how you would have wanted to know about this before marrying into the family. I wouldn't have wanted to marry into something like that either. It's too bad the grandparents can't figure out how to get custody and move away from the ex SIL. How this relates to Casey: I wonder if she ever actually hit Cindy or got violent during an argument like your ex SIL.

IDK. I do know a little about the dynamics of one family with a person sort of like her. They go through a terrible time trying to get him to do right. He always seems to be able to take advantage of them one more time.

I know that the judge said her mental state was "hard to describe" and her lawyer had the decision sealed to keep it private. He also said she is intelligent, and her mom says she thinks ahead. She was not afraid of telling LE many lies and then wasting their time by actually taking them to Universal Studios to prove that she had a job there, which she had been fired from two years ago.
IMO She is a sick chick and she is bold, devious, and smart. (I'm not saying that with any respect for Casey)
I don't even want to think about what she might have done. I would prefer to think that it was an accident and she panicked.

Well it was a nice discussion tonite all. I'm off to slumberland too. Good sleuthing and havea blessed day tomorrow. :)

Agreed. But when she moved out - she didn't take her belongings - didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She took nothing. Getting ticked and moving one thing - moving out while taking nothing that belongs to you or the child - that's something altogether different.

Let me tell you a little story... kind on this topic.
My niece had a baby and was living with my sister.
They got in a fight and my niece took her son who was only 2 months old..
raining outside with nothing but a diaper and a t shirt on.
My sister called the police and she was told there was not ONE thing she
could do because my niece was the babies mother.
She didn't even have a bottle! But they could do NOTHING!

I'm not sure why everyone on this board seem to think grandparents have
more rights then Casey had. They don't! If Casey wanted to keep Caylee from
her parents for 31 days there is nothing they could have done about it.
The only reason the got involved is because Casey admitted she didn’t know where her daughter was and that she had been kidnapped. If Casey would have said that Caylee was in a safe place and she didn’t want her parents to know where she was then this story would have ended right there.

My same niece was pregnant and doing drugs and there was NOTHING
my sister could do. We called the police and DCFS and neither of them
wanted anything to do with this!

The sad thing is that parents have more rights and many times LE does not want to get involved in family disputes!
We even had my niece walk into the police station and say she wanted to give her son
to my sister and guess what… they couldn’t do anything about it.
My sister would have had to hire an attorney and go to court and it would have taken months for her to get custody!
Sad but true.

ITA - sure does look that way. But with the new info tonight - the roommate and possibly Tony - if they can place Casey with them on the night of the 15th - that leaves Cindy being the last person "documented" with Caylee alive. George says he saw them at the house on the 16th - but that is heresay. This is going to get alot more interesting before it is over.

BTW I wonder if the kidnappers that George is watching read on here - we know they are watching George.

Clint indicated that he's spoken with LE and we know Tony has also spoken with LE. I think we can assume that LE has a pretty good idea of where Casey was during the period in question. Witness testimony, plus cellphone records, and cellphone pings, and going to establish Casey's whereabouts.

The information from Clint tonight, if it's corroborated by other witnesses, also indicates that Casey always drove the Pontiac Firebird during the time he was living at Tony's apartment. Casey can't say the car was stolen from her at some point as she was driving it daily until she left it at the check-cashing place and had Tony pick her up there.

I don't think we have proof of anyone actually seeing Caylee on the 16th.

I haven't posted on this story in a while but I have been reading everyday...

I was never sure of my opinion on the other family members involvement, but now seeing the time of Casey's cell phone calls on the 16th and 18th, my opinion is pretty set in stone now.

Not sure if the cell phone times and who they were to have been posted or not, it is in the video posted last night from fox orlando I believe. I can post it if anyone is interested in seeing the time and recipient of the calls.

Kel

I haven't posted on this story in a while but I have been reading everyday...

I was never sure of my opinion on the other family members involvement, but now seeing the time of Casey's cell phone calls on the 16th and 18th, my opinion is pretty set in stone now.

Not sure if the cell phone times and who they were to have been posted or not, it is in the video posted last night from fox orlando I believe. I can post it if anyone is interested in seeing the time and recipient of the calls.

Kel

Thank you. I took this from the Media thread.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402721,00.html

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone. 3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone. 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:14, she calls her mom at work. 4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph). 4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph). 4:24, mom on her cell. 6:32, mom on home phone. 6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home. And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.
Now, if you notice, Greta, these calls that are a minute apart -- if I call you and I don't -- I get your voice-mail and I hang up, that registers as a minute.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Tell me -- let's give names. Tony Lazzaro, that's her boyfriend?
WATTS: Yes, Tony Anthony (SIC) is the boyfriend who was the promoter at Club Fusian, which we're going to take a look at a little later on in the show. And Amy Huisinga (ph) is the girl that the mother found the resume in the car and she was the one who took Cindy to where Casey was. And Casey was using her car hat week while Amy (SIC) was away, and unfortunately, Casey also stole money from her and checks.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, in all fairness, if you look at my phone records, you know, it might show a flurry of phone calls, as well. But nonetheless, it's just a piece of the puzzle. All right. Let's -- now, you don't have anything for the next day, Tuesday, do you. You were - - you suddenly jumped to Wednesday. Why don't you have Tuesday's records?
WATTS: Well, Greta, it's interesting because the 17th seems to be sort of a blurry day for us in this timeline. As you know, you and I are working this story. We're trying to put this timeline together. The 17th, we haven't come up with the records yet. We don't know what was happening on the 17th. Of course, obviously, very curious as to what was going on on the 17th. The next phone records we have are the 18th. And again, that date is significant because that's the date that Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And so tell me -- give me the list of calls on the 18th for which we have records.
WATTS: Sure. Again, on the 18th -- and again, we don't know what time exactly she borrowed the shovel from them, but on the 18th at 12:33 PM, she calls mom at home. 12:34, Mom cell. 12:35, mom at home. 12:36, dad's cell. 1:09, mom's cell. 1:11, mom home.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, it of the June 16 phone calls that you first recited, do you have any idea whether it pinged off the tower near her home to indicate that she was likely making or could have been making those calls from home?
WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.

O/T comment here, it feels like we have a "night shift" and a day shift going on in the threads, there seems to be no time between those saying goodnight and those saying good morning...

Since I seem to be a day shifter,

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Here's hoping we find Caylee today.

I'm on the night shift until school starts back. Last week there was lots of people on here all night long and now it's dwindling down.

Forgive me if this has been posted:
Fox news reporting that Casey will see her parents this morning for visitation.

So... if this happens... it means that they publicly supporter her again... and she, therefore, allows them to come visit her.

Maybe Mr. Baez has prepped her for a great performance for the public. Or then again, maybe he can't control her and she needs to reel in her exhausted parents and guilt them for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge