Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GOD

Baez said Anthony whispered into his ear on her way out, "I'm innocent. I'm going to walk out of this place with my head held high."

This was ont he CNN story and sounds totally cheesey and made up. YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT OF ANYTHING, put that head done flipping pathetic.

If she is so innocent,...why did she need to be shielded by that umbrella?! I don't care if it was raining cats and dogs, if I was here and I was innocent, I would show my face and say " I am innocent and you will all see in the end that i am ." INNOCENT yeah right! Innocent people don't lie to the cops, innocent people don't party when they have a child missing,.. innocent people don't wait 31 days to report it.
I have said it once and I will say it again,... A NORMAL MOTHER WOULD CONFESS TO EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN TO GET THEIR CHILD BACK! THEY WOULD DO WHATEVER WAS POSSIBLE!!! jmo

i made those statements on a daily basis

im in the clear because i never made the statement today and i have several witnesses

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::razz::razz::razz::razz::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

So I guess no worm video :(

Why NOW MORE THAN EVER - are they convinced she was taken by kidnappers? WHat the heck changed that they believe it now more than ever?

losers.

Casey and her Knigth in Shining armor must think the general public is as dumb as they are. Feed us a few more lines why don't ya?

Why NOW MORE THAN EVER - are they convinced she was taken by kidnappers? WHat the heck changed that they believe it now more than ever?

losers.

I can answer that one, because they think that the cops have nothing on her so there for she is going to believe casey, because they did not charge her with anything else!

If this girl ends up found and she was indeed kidnapped by kidnappers - I will shave my head and eat chit and will smile whiel doing it too.

And I will indeed watch that video!:crazy:

"I want to get a hot shower (she said)," according to Padilla. "She went into her mother's arm. Her mother said, 'Hey,' and (Casey) said, 'I want to get a shower.'"

I guess ''mom where is my baby'' was not considered huh?

my hair reaches my butt, i would LOVE to say i'd shave my head if caylee was kidnapped. but there is that small itty bitty chance, though doubtful she was and it took me too long to grow my hair that length.

OMG! The reporter, Orlando S., from Fox just said he took Jose Baez' elbow to the head!! Wow! It really was some melee!

If this weren't so tragic, it might be funny. I'm going to say this, and will probably get banned for doing so, but waterboard her. Let's see if she talks then. She knows what happened to her child. And if she doesn't.... then she is an accomplice to murder. JMO.

Fox reporter Orlando took an elbow to the head from Jose Baez during the cluster at the jail.. reporting by Fox News now.

Anyone know what the note with the pizza said?

They just showed everything on fox! They let the garage down so she could get out! Hug mom then she said she wanted to take hot shower! Please, your child is still missing!!

Fox reporter Orlando took an elbow to the head from Jose Baez during the cluster at the jail.. reporting by Fox News now.

Wouldnt that be a hoot if he gets hawled into the hoosegow for assault??
LP would leave him in there :)

Is this guy Garrison for real? Now more than ever they BELIEVE the child was kidnapped?
Sure.
So the cadaver dogs, the stinking abandoned car, the stinking grey slacks that the mother washed, the theft of the gas cans, money stolen, and the forensic information gathered was all for show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror