Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of questions I had last night after I was "banned" from websleuthing by the hubby......

Rick said that Casey is closest to Lee --- and its been said before that Lee knew her Caylee's father was.....Wondering why he let a DNA test be done on someone else if he knew it wasnt the right person.....

Anddddddddddd.....the other question just slipped my mind --- guess thats what happens when you try to work and sleuth at the same time.........

ok supposing, just supposing now mind you, that she did tell them caylee was not alive and where she could be found. would any of this group get up and go get her? i just can't see it.

I agree that media should be there, but they were a little bit crazy to the point that someone in that crowd could have been hurt. They just seemed like vultures if you look back at it. Baez had to get physical and yell. That would scare me.

Playing with the media is a double edge sword. You can't whip up a media frenzy, use it your benefit to raise your celebrity level to a point that someone will bond you out to have a piece of that frenzy, use it to spread misinformation and add to your future defense theories, and then whine about it when you don't want to be in the middle of it. I don't feel bad for them at all and didn't think that exit was that big of a deal at all. Of course the police could have let them use the exit in the back behind the gates and didn't, I am sure that wasn't intentional ;)

I'm not on his side, but Baez is right about this.

Baez said he was disgusted by the crowd's actions.

"No one has the right to go pushing against me or her just to get a sound bite," Baez said. "To be quite honest with you, I was really disgusted by the whole thing."

So True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members