Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beloved Beagle, Daisy.:)

I just want to give Daisy kisses!!! sooo cute...

This makes me wonder, did NC and BC have any pets? Anyone's dogs in the neighborhood go beserk at any point after the party when NC went home up until 7 am?

This makes me wonder, did NC and BC have any pets? Anyone's dogs in the neighborhood go beserk at any point after the party when NC went home up until 7 am?
NC & BC had two dogs. They gave them up when they found out that Bella had an allergy to dog dander.

They had no pets at the time of the crime. One of the kids was allergic. I believe they owned a dog at one time but had to give it away.

NC & BC had two dogs. They gave them up when they found out that Bella had an allergy to dog dander.

Right, ok, I remember now.

No reports of neighborhood dogs alerting owners to any noise?

Oh MY! I have a beagle, too! She is my life...my pride and joy...all 13 years of her.

Awwwwww. I am owned by the world's most beautiful (and spoiled) golden retriever, who just turned 9. She 'pwns' me, lock, stock and paw!

Alright, I think I'm about 99% there on Brad did it. Not based on the Rentz affidavits, but on the time line in Brad's.

I was trying to conduct a thought experiment as to how that morning could have gone down. I thought maybe Nancy mentioned to Brad that she would be gone for a run with a friend by the time he got back from the store either before he left, or during the 6:45 call.

But I doubt she would leave the kids home alone to go for a run expecting him to be home in 5-10 min (but there have been cases where parents have left young children home alone so I can't completely discount that possibility) so she wouldn't say or do that.

So let's say she didn't mention she was going running.

So he gets home and her car is in the driveway. He goes in the house and the kids are still there! If they are in the habit of leaving the kids home alone, no big deal.

But, since that is unlikely, the only explanation of her being gone with the kids still home is home intrusion and abduction, in which case there would be signs of a struggle unless abducted at the door. Either way, he would be on the phone to 911 because she wouldn't leave the kids home alone.

So, I leave open the possibility that they are in the custom of leaving the kids home alone for brief periods of time; but I don't think they would. So to me, I believe his time line is false beyond a reasonable doubt.

Give me the 4:20am visit as FACT or signs of a struggle, or blood evidence in the house or car, and I am there 100%.

I am just beginning to read all of today's posts, but before everyone signs off can I ask is everything all set now for the memorial? I popped on 1 time today and it was about BC being at HT...

I see NCN is signed off so if possible can I have a synopsis of what the is plan and what is still needed. I will certainly try to help with this all I can.........

Alright, I think I'm about 99% there on Brad did it. Not based on the Rentz affidavits, but on the time line in Brad's.

I was trying to conduct a thought experiment as to how that morning could have gone down. I thought maybe Nancy mentioned to Brad that she would be gone for a run with a friend by the time he got back from the store either before he left, or during the 6:45 call.

But I doubt she would leave the kids home alone to go for a run expecting him to be home in 5-10 min (but there have been cases where parents have left young children home alone so I can't completely discount that possibility) so she wouldn't say or do that.

So let's say she didn't mention she was going running.

So he gets home and her car is in the driveway. He goes in the house and the kids are still there! If they are in the habit of leaving the kids home alone, no big deal.

But, since that is unlikely, the only explanation of her being gone with the kids still home is home intrusion and abduction, in which case there would be signs of a struggle unless abducted at the door. Either way, he would be on the phone to 911 because she wouldn't leave the kids home alone.

So, I leave open the possibility that they are in the custom of leaving the kids home alone for brief periods of time; but I don't think they would. So to me, I believe his time line is false beyond a reasonable doubt.

Give me the 4:20am visit as FACT or signs of a struggle, or blood evidence in the house or car, and I am there 100%.
Trust me. This is Lochmere. We (moms!) don't leave our (tiny) kids home alone. Never, never; not for a nano second. Some things are just given...you have to be here to know.

I'm so proud of you Cygnusx1! For working through the timeline and seeing if it made sense (or not). And no, it doesn't, when you consider that the timeline is down to 1 hr or less!

I do not think NC would have ever left her kids alone...not even for 10 min. And upon arriving home if she was suddenly 'gone,' then the kids would have said something if they were awake. BC would have called to report it (I assume). Not only did he not report her missing that morning, he didn't call to report her missing AT ALL! Not even 6 hours later!

I am just beginning to read all of today's posts, but before everyone signs off can I ask is everything all set now for the memorial? I popped on 1 time today and it was about BC being at HT...

I see NCN is signed off so if possible can I have a synopsis of what the is plan and what is still needed. I will certainly try to help with this all I can.........

I'd do that if I weren't playing catch up myself. Worked today and had a busy evening.

Maybe someone else can fill you in. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

The timeline is really key I think.

Two things narrow the timeline down significantly:

1. Brad's statement that Nancy left the house around 7am to "go running."

2. JA's 8am plans with Nancy to start painting.

We know #2 is the truth. And within 90 min of Nancy not showing up JA was in a full-on panic.

We of course don't know about #1 and strongly suspect it is not the truth, but nonetheless we need to use it as it helps contain the end points of the SODDI (some other dude did it) timeline.

So it comes down to this timeline, based on Brad's statement and JA's 8am plans with Nancy: sometime between 7am and 8am NC, while on a run (in which no one saw her/identified her) was taken/attacked/murdered and then (possibly later) dumped at a site 2.75 mi from her home...off a road she would not have used for running and which was not one of her running routes.

Possible? maybe.

A reasonable scenario? no way.

Gosh, MOM, you haven't heard?! You are to be interroated by LE at 7AM!! Tomorrow! They WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW!!!! We voted you!

AND, you have an interview with the media at Java Jive Monday for Nancy's memorial! Geez...that should teach you to LEAVE THIS SITE FOR A SECOND. (place bout a 100 smiley faces here 'cause I'm just 'kiddin you)

Gosh, MOM, you haven't heard?! You are to be interroated by LE at 7AM!! Tomorrow! They WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW!!!! We voted you!

AND, you have an interview with the media at Java Jive Monday for Nancy's memorial! Geez...that should teach you to LEAVE THIS SITE FOR A SECOND. (place bout a 100 smiley faces here 'cause I'm just 'kiddin you)
Kidding aside. We (some of us WS people) will be there (JJ) Monday around 3:30pm to talk to the media about NC's birthday memorial that NCNative has so beautifully prepared. We tossed around you being the spokesperson to the media. You weren't here to comment, so we "moved on". PM me if you want some more details.

The only important stuff "TO ME" that came out in the affidavits was Mr. Cooper providing a time line of his actions, which I believe has been confirmed by LE. This is very important! He saw her leave at 7 am., therefore TOD cannot be before that time according to Mr. Cooper. Will the ME report confirm this? We wait and see.

Problem is he can't get his timeline correct even when he's had days to put it in writing.
Per BC affidavit.......
#170...Nancy left around 7am
#179...between 10:45 and 11:00 told JA Nancy was about an hour late.

So it appears he expected her home @ 10am, by what he told JA. But how can that be, when he has stated she will jog for1 to 2 hours and supposedly she left at 7am? Also he told Fox she left between 6:30 to 7.

CHY...you also state in post #352...
I don't find it unreasonable for Mrs. Cooper to go jog for an hour and be a little late. She could have easily ran 3 miles from 7-8. I never show up on time.

If NC only jogged 1 hour maybe because she didn't feel well or was alone that morning and based on what BC told JA this means Nancy left around 9am.
His timeline is not worth the paper it is written on. He is all over the charts with his timeline. Not to mention his tennis date...where is this person to confirm it? CC did her short and to the point statement, so his so called tennis date could do the same.

The LE are not confirming what they know, they are repeating what BC told them. You don't expect the LE to come out and state NC never left home on the 12th for a jog, do you? LE will tell the fact once BC is :behindbar

Problem is he can't get his timeline correct even when he's had days to put it in writing.
Per BC affidavit.......
#170...Nancy left around 7am
#179...between 10:45 and 11:00 told JA Nancy was about an hour late.

So it appears he expected her home @ 10am, by what he told JA. But how can that be, when he has stated she will jog for1 to 2 hours and supposedly she left at 7am? Also he told Fox she left between 6:30 to 7.

The LE are not confirming what they know, they are repeating what BC told them. I don't expect the LE to come out and state NC never left home on the 12th for a jog, not until BC is :behindbar

And also remember he was supposed to play tennis at 9 I think. So apparently he needed her home in time for him to make his 9am game but wasn't expecting her home until 10?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637