Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome. From the beginning, I've always felt BC was guilty as sin. Over the years I've learned to respect my initial reaction/gut reaction regarding any situation. My grown daughters always say "Ask Mom what she thinks"......."Her insight is always right". I'm a firm believer we all possess abilities that aren't recognized or used. Anyway, my initial reaction was this picture is wrong, sooooo wrong.

Most of you have covered the specifics of this case and not wanting to be redundant, I'll simply say all bases have been covered and I'm in total agreement. My first red flag was the fear and urgency in JA's call, especially when I listened to the tape and heard her voice.....chilling to the bone for me. BC's response/actions have been sketchy from the get-go. His attempt at explaining the morning's events at the Cooper home were almost comical as I immediately saw right through his facade of caring husband....obviously many of you did as well. Not being concerned enough after several hours to be alarmed was of major impact for me. His shock when JA initially called sent him in a frenzy and I'll forever believe there's a reason he didn't want her near the home or vehicle. Also his not attending any memorial or service showed his blatant guilt IMO. His pitiful self couldn't face seeing those involved....family, friends, media, etc. Private person per his attorney...bulls**T. More to the point, a cowardly murderer afraid to show his face. His personality flaws are evident in his affidavit and it made me seethe the way he trashed his dead wife/the mother of his children. His "true self" reared it's ugly head in this affidavit....oh yes it did! Finally the custody case and it's aftermath was a major indication of guilt IMO. Like already discussed here, he went into it with "guns drawn" only to literally give custody away as he did......why? because he's guilty as sin and knew he couldn't face any questions at all.
Thank God Nancy's family has her angels. How fortunate they are to have family to love them unconditionally and help them with their lifetime of loss. I pray truth prevails soon and BC will be indicted and those precious babies remain were they belong.
The day of vindication is on the horizon.....this I believe with all my heart!

Welcome Tarheel :)!

I'm new here too. As you say, he could have handled this much better publicly and that certainly has not helped his image.

Trust me. This is Lochmere. We (moms!) don't leave our (tiny) kids home alone. Never, never; not for a nano second. Some things are just given...you have to be here to know.

You're right, (most) moms would not. It just takes one second for something to happen!

I'm so proud of you Cygnusx1! For working through the timeline and seeing if it made sense (or not). And no, it doesn't, when you consider that the timeline is down to 1 hr or less!

I do not think NC would have ever left her kids alone...not even for 10 min. And upon arriving home if she was suddenly 'gone,' then the kids would have said something if they were awake. BC would have called to report it (I assume). Not only did he not report her missing that morning, he didn't call to report her missing AT ALL! Not even 6 hours later!

Good point.

Beagles are wonderful, aren't they! We had 2 until a couple of weeks ago when our old guy, Mikey, died. He was 12. Just loved that dog and miss him so much.

So sorry about the loss of your "Mikey". I have a 14 yr. old springer spaniel that I worry about myself. Also have two yorkie-poos. My dogs are my babies.

I was wondering about the Coopers dogs and what breed they were. My sister is allergic to dog dander but she has a yorkie, 2 shi tzus and a maltese. All non-shedding dogs and perfect for people with allergies to animal dander. There is no adverse reactions to non-shedders.

There Mom goes again, spreading unsubstantiated rumors! Mom, I don't believe you actually had a root canal, I have not seen anything about it in the MSM, can you prove it with a link?

Just kidding, of course, but that seems to be the level that some folks on here think you need to have in order to believe your posts. Personally, I think your posts are spot on. :blowkiss:

Hope you are OK after the root canal!

CyberPro

Is this enough proof?? The one on the top right that is so pearly white, yes siree, root canal they say..:floorlaugh:

The details in my posts will not come anytime soon, they will be saved for the court proceedings. All we might find out soon is what was in the SW's and when the arrest is made, approx time of death & cause of death.

I am actually getting ready to do my theory, but am on the fence with rage vs pre-med. I did do one a few weeks ago about the possiblility of drugs, but that is off the table now. After reading and rereading everything out there since, as well as reviewed the clips a few times...I feel very different now, there were no drugs, just hate IMO.

The timeline is really key I think.

Two things narrow the timeline down significantly:

1. Brad's statement that Nancy left the house around 7am to "go running."

2. JA's 8am plans with Nancy to start painting.

snip.

But didn't she tell one of her friends the night before she was going for a run the next morning?

Is this enough proof?? The one on the top right that is so pearly white, yes siree, root canal they say..:floorlaugh:

The details in my posts will not come anytime soon, they will be saved for the court proceedings. All we might find out soon is what was in the SW's and when the arrest is made, approx time of death & cause of death.

I am actually getting ready to do my theory, but am on the fence with rage vs pre-med. I did do one a few weeks ago about the possiblility of drugs, but that is off the table now. After reading and rereading everything out there since, as well as reviewed the clips a few times...I feel very different now, there were no drugs, just hate IMO.

:takeabow::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Great Picture.. I hope you have a few more than that left, or at least that you are not getting charged by the tooth!

CyberPro

So sorry about the loss of your "Mikey". I have a 14 yr. old springer spaniel that I worry about myself. Also have two yorkie-poos. My dogs are my babies.

I was wondering about the Coopers dogs and what breed they were. My sister is allergic to dog dander but she has a yorkie, 2 shi tzus and a maltese. All non-shedding dogs and perfect for people with allergies to animal dander. There is no adverse reactions to non-shedders.

TY EntreNous. Our pets are part of the family and so hard to let go of, when the time comes. It sounds like your 14 y.o. guy/gal has given you many years of love and companionship for you to cherish.

I did read the Coopers had a dog, but don't know the breed.

CHY...you also state in post #352...
I don't find it unreasonable for Mrs. Cooper to go jog for an hour and be a little late. She could have easily ran 3 miles from 7-8. I never show up on time.

His timeline is not worth the paper it is written on. He is all over the charts with his timeline. Not to mention his tennis date...where is this person to confirm it? CC did her short and to the point statement, so his so called tennis date could do the same.

The LE are not confirming what they know, they are repeating what BC told them. You don't expect the LE to come out and state NC never left home on the 12th for a jog, do you? LE will tell the fact once BC is
:behindbar

I'm going to let LE confirm the timelines, they have the warrants in place to do that.

You do bring up something I have often pondered. The tennis date. Now I play tennis, okay, I have two daughters and I do not take them to the courts with me, as I am very serious about my game! I don't need interruptions and plus my opponent would not appreciate it. Now, who was going to watch the kids? Which parent? A neighbor?

I figure Carey Clark is distancing herself as far away as she can from this three ring circus. No one, including JA seemed to know much about her. I'm going surmise, speculatively, that they met through an advertisement/interest club or something to train together. You can go on Craigslist and see tons of ads looking for jogging, tennis partners etc. I don't know why Carey Clark would have even submitted an affidavit, it had nothing to with the custody case. Perhaps, she just wanted to clear her name immediately, as LE clearly spoke with her.

Here's a "question for discussion' for the group: If you could learn one thing for sure about this case... if you could pick one question to ask ME/LE/anyone (alive), and have a guarantee they would answer this one questions truthfully... what would it be?

[ In other words, at this point, what single piece of the puzzle would you most like to have - something that you think would help confirm (or exclude) a lot of things, etc ]

Some examples:
- To ME: What was TOD?
- To LE: What was she wearing at discovery?
- To LE: Who do you currently think did it?
- To LE: What the heck was in all those brown bags taken away from the house?
- To ME: What was COD?
- To BC: Did you do it?
- To BC: What's your favorite color?
- To Person Who Discovered Her: How Are You Holding Up?
- To Eldest Child: Did you see Mommy on Saturday morning?
- To JA: Did you do it?

Anyway - what one thing (and just one) would you most like to know (can be from the above, or something else). It's just a "hypothetical" exercise, for discussion. Participate if you like... or not. :)

Thanks to the interesting responses to the above. Just to respond to my own post... my one question would be to BC: "Who do you think did it". (If it was him, I would find that much out... if it wasn't him, then I would at least get his theory (or knowledge) as to who did)

You do bring up something I have often pondered. The tennis date. Now I play tennis, okay, I have two daughters and I do not take them to the courts with me, as I am very serious about my game! I don't need interruptions and plus my opponent would not appreciate it. Now, who was going to watch the kids? Which parent? A neighbor?

I've wondered about the tennis plans a bit also, and surely LE has spoken with the partner. (e.g. How did BC sound when he canceled, did he seem increasingly worried about NC? Did he even mention NC, was he irritated/worried/etc) IIRC, he had to make 2 calls to the tennis partner - one to delay, one to finally cancel.

One thought is that the tennis plans is they may have been "soft/tentative". [ e.g. BC may have set it up on Friday and it been something like "I don't know what 's going on at home, so I may or may not be able to play, but I can give you a ring when I know more" ] Something like that.

If that were true, the partner is no big deal, and perhaps it wasn't crucial that NC return to get the kids by his 9am appointment.

If the date/plans were firm, then yeah, it does seem reasonable to think he would have asked NC to "please return by 9 so I can hit the courts". (and when she didn't return by 9, he would have known to be worried sooner). [ vs telling other friends that called "She's probably having coffee / relaxing, be back later, etc ]

[ In other words, had he planned to cancel the tennis anyway (plans weren't firm)... or... did he have an expectation that she would return by 9? (in which case why not have a shorter fuse when she didn't)]

Knowing that LE knows from the tennis partner would shed some light here...
in the meantime, it seems kinda puzzling.

Thanks to the interesting responses to the above. Just to respond to my own post... my one question would be to BC: "Who do you think did it". (If it was him, I would find that much out... if it wasn't him, then I would at least get his theory (or knowledge) as to who did)

I also have to go with how did LE know it was not random nor isolated. That statement to me and the immediate search warrant of the house and cars proves to me that Brad was immediately a prime focus. Now we just need to see the search warrants.

I also think there have been some great posts on the timeline this week.

I've wondered about the tennis plans a bit also, and surely LE has spoken with the partner. (e.g. How did BC sound when he canceled, did he seem increasingly worried about NC? Did he even mention NC, was he irritated/worried/etc) IIRC, he had to make 2 calls to the tennis partner - one to delay, one to finally cancel.

One thought is that the tennis plans is they may have been "soft/tentative". [ e.g. BC may have set it up on Friday and it been something like "I don't know what 's going on at home, so I may or may not be able to play, but I can give you a ring when I know more" ] Something like that.

If that were true, the partner is no big deal, and perhaps it wasn't crucial that NC return to get the kids by his 9am appointment.

If the date/plans were firm, then yeah, it does seem reasonable to think he would have asked NC to "please return by 9 so I can hit the courts". (and when she didn't return by 9, he would have known to be worried sooner). [ vs telling other friends that called "She's probably having coffee / relaxing, be back later, etc ]

[ In other words, had he planned to cancel the tennis anyway (plans weren't firm)... or... did he have an expectation that she would return by 9? (in which case why not have a shorter fuse when she didn't)]

Knowing that LE knows from the tennis partner would shed some light here...
in the meantime, it seems kinda puzzling.

I believe BC said his tennis date was for 9:30, and that at 9:00 he called to postpone, and at 9:15 he cancelled. Still don't know where or who with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther