Kiomarie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder -- I always look at the bottom of the page, to see who's on a particular thread. Last I looked, there were 52 members and 71 guests. Also, that's why they suggest not using names; only initials, remember??

I would download those myspace pics. If they are hosted on myspace and deleted on their end. They will be big red x's.

I guess I'm just a bit worried over Yuri being called in the middle of the night. IMO and this is just my IMO. There are connections because Casey pulled info from people she knew and incorporated them into her lies. But carry on.

I assume everyone got screenshots?

Suzi, I read this whole thread slowly and carefully and I'm not an alarmist but something is waaaaaay off here and things actually start to add up.

It's a possibility, IMO, .....dare I even say it?

I'd let the police look at this thread right away and decide if they need to act.

btw---hi. :)

There is a setting on myspace where you click to show you always offline even when your online and the log in date will not update.

But doesen't it just not show a date period in that case???? Correct me if I am wrong...

Scooter's Blurbs
About me:
Well im just like any other puppy. I love people and I do mean love them, so much they get mad cuz I wont leave them alone, kinda like my mom and dads friend casey. I love to eat anything and I like to play non stop. I have yet to see another Corgi like me tho, but my mom and dad take good care of me.

Could be the "other Casey"...

I got the impression from Kiomarie's LE interview that she had not had much contact with Casey since 2004, yet her name is referenced on this page and sounds like they saw a lot of Casey, too much by this remark it seems. The dog pictured is definately one of Kio's. Kio is also the top friend. Also the next to last post on the first page is a picture of the same two dogs together that Kio had on her other MySpace page.

This really does make me feel that the imaginary ZG was perhaps really Kio that Casey was describing. JMO

Sorry edited to add the link: http://www.myspace.com/scooterstitch

It's so strange that she called LE because Casey had called her 7/9 and she thought she heard Caylee saying mommy mommy and Casey telling her to be quiet and then the next day she calls back and says oops, wrong Casey. Got her confused with my friend Casey who's black and moved out of state. Sorry, my boyfriend won't give you my cell phone bill for July and here's the other Casey's #. The det calls and it's disconnected.

hellooooo!? You guys best answer the mods before they shut your thread down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just odd to me that Casey doesn't really hang with Koi..she bumped into her and that was it. If they were good friends then I could see CA inserting some of Koi's life IMO that isn't the case.

Now wait a minute...I thought from the interview, that they were friends. didn't Kio play with her during childhood, jr. high, and highschool. And didn't Casey recently contact her asking for money? Maybe I misunderstood your statment here.

I'm opening this thread back up. I have been up all night deleting and editing post. This is my last warning regarding this matter there is to be NO personal info, NO personal Photo's nor LAST NAMES. It's fine if you link to a document with that information but we are not allowing it on WS because a innocent person could get hurt and that is not what WS is about. Anyone that violates this rule will be given no further warning they will just try to log onto WS and will find that their posting privileges will be suspended.
Windchime

Yeah....BUT she has not logged in in over a year, so if she all of a sudden comes up private, to me, that would be a RED flag!

I don't know where people are coming up with this... her MS is NOT private and she still hasn't logged in for over a year.

I don't know where people are coming up with this... her MS is NOT private and she still hasn't logged in for over a year.

I think people we speaking in terms of IF all the sudden she logged in and made it private. Idk though but thats how I took it!

I just wanted to post the similarities between Kio and ZG here now since the proper thread is reopened.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like ZG.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as CA unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like ZG supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like ZG, It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Cindy has said that Caylee mentioned her puppy.

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

I'm opening this thread back up. I have been up all night deleting and editing post. This is my last warning regarding this matter there is to be NO personal info, NO personal Photo's nor LAST NAMES. It's fine if you link to a document with that information but we are not allowing it on WS because a innocent person could get hurt and that is not what WS is about. Anyone that violates this rule will be given no further warning they will just try to log onto WS and will find that their posting privileges will be suspended.
Windchime

Thank you :blowkiss:

I just wanted to post the similarities between Kio and ZG here now since the proper thread is reopened.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like ZG.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like ZG supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like ZG, It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Casey is always mentioning Caylee with a puppy.

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

Thanks for this! I think it will make it easier for people who weren't involved in this thread to see without having to sift through page after page lol.
Maybe we can keep a running log of similarities or interesting tidbits that we find and repost it a time or two as this thread gets longer and longer?

Me too. And her being 19 and knowing that she was infertile and WANTING to adopt?? At 19?? That just makes NO sense to me whatsoever!!

Not entirely, she could have had medical treatments or infections that were treated by a gynecologist. As the result of chemotherapy, daughter's friend knew she was infertile at age 19.
As for wanting to adopt, who knows how serious the offer was? While age 19 sounds young, there are still young women who do get married and start families at that age.

Links between CA and Kio

* Went to same High School

* Lived on same street

* Kio worked at Universal

*Kio took LE to play area that her and CA hung out at as kids.

Possible Links

* CA was braging about having $15K in bank. This could have been obtained thru selling her child.

* Kio lives next to Sawgrass Apartments

* Kio contacted LE and said that CA contacted her requesting money, but then changed it to a CW instead.

*Kio wanted to adopt a baby.

* Kio from NC

* Kio looks like ZG

* Kio has a puppy

* Kio went to Valencia College for same cert prog that CA said she was taking.

Okay help me out here, what other links possible or probable am I missing.

I believe there are a few myspace pages for Kio. One for her and one for her dog that have not been used since 07. And another which is currently private but being actively used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost