Kiomarie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The address on the released documents for KT is in on Bent Pine Dr. [pg 86 of document 2]

I think I'm responsible for this. The co I work for has a svc to locate addresses by name or address or ss. If you have one you can usually get the others. I found Kio on conway Dr from 2006 to 2008. smone said the address I posted was 2 min from Sawgrass. This doesn't mean she lied to LE about her address because she could have moved 6 months ago and hasn't applied for anything or put in an address change. I am sure she lived there or used that address at some point after aug 2006. If anyone wants to know the source or facts used to verify my info pm me. Locating people is part of my job description and we have access to sites at my work to verify our info. I have a friend who's a PI that uses this site. It's not free and I would imagine the Padilla's have access to something similar if not better. Just so we're clear it doesn't mean she lied about her current address.

Well I wouldnt let this get out, I am geting slamed on one of the other threads because we should not be contacting LE with hodgepodge and we are annoying them according to some members.

So, um, I wont be contacting LE anymore and I think I will get back to my life now.

If others disagree, so be it - I, personally, will contact LE with anything that I feel is worthy of investigation - if everyone assumed that someone else would do it, a vital tip may be missed - LE is welcome to do with the information as they please. I will do my part by providing anything (and this is the first contact I've made with LE) that I feel may be of value.

In pp 64-65 of pdf 2, Kio explains that when she received the call from CA asking for a loan, she didn't recognize the phone no. She then mentions that she works for a company called American Holidays and thought it was a business related call.

And usually we have VIP guests that I have a really good relationship with that I know have issues with children or something.

I give'em my personal cell number that way they can call me. So I figure it was one of my guests calling me.

Does anyone know anything about this company? I didn't find anything in a google search. Do they provide babysitting services for travelers with children? It's probably irrelevant, but was one of the many items I found curious about her interview. Like most of you, I got really strange vibes reading it.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

I am behind in my reading on this thread so forgive me if someone has already found this and answered this question...go to www.americanholidays.com This is a travel company...perhaps they do have babysitting services, etc in regards to clients traveling with children. Hope I am not out of line with this...haven't been here long and not real familar with all the rules.

Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm on page 18 of 25 and don't have time before work to finish catching up. I wanted to add a couple things:

RE: kaseyomarie and caseyomarie screen names
On older MySpaces, blogs, etc. of mine I have used o to split up two words/names since some websites don't let you include a space or underscore on your screen name ex: sableosmith (not my real last name of course)

RE: Kiomarie
Is it possible her name is Kio Marie TC not Kiomarie TC?

RE: Kiomarie boyfriend/fiancee/husband
The whole interchanging boyfriend/fiancee/husband could be innocent. My fiancee was my boyfriend for 2 years before we got engaged, and for a while after getting engaged I still referred to him as my boyfriend at times.

Links between CA and Kio

* Went to same High School

* Lived on same street

* Kio worked at Universal

*Kio took LE to play area that her and CA hung out at as kids.

Possible Links

* CA was braging about having $15K in bank. This could have been obtained thru selling her child.

* Kio lives next to Sawgrass Apartments

* Kio contacted LE and said that CA contacted her requesting money, but then changed it to a CW instead.

*Kio wanted to adopt a baby.

* Kio from NC

* Kio looks like ZG

* Kio has a puppy

* Kio went to Valencia College for same cert prog that CA said she was taking.

Okay help me out here, what other links possible or probable am I missing.

Add - Casey was always telling people that Caylee was at the beach or Sea World with the nanny = Kio's MySpace site has a beach scene front page, and her pics show her and her boyfriend at Sea World and at several other beach scenes.

Thank you..it's funny to me how June 9 was a date back in the beginning was supposed to have originally been the date everyone last saw Caylee. It's almost like(SPECULATING HERE)..KT messed up the date and said July 9...then realized she messed up and was supposed to say June 9th and changed it all around. JMO..I'm purely speculating. It's just odd the 9's keep popping up.

Sounds like an agreed to date by all involved - and I mean the family as well!

I am so sick of this, and I am betting that there will be more arrests! There needs to be anyway, for so many lies being told!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee