Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone call them and ask them to move it up against the living room window? :)

If their neighborhood is like mine, the webcam has to be set up in somones driveway, makes you wonder why the "neighbor" would allow it? or is it parked on a sidewalk?

Anyone know who that is??
Gosh I am glad I am not going into work today...... I wouldnt get anything done

Where are they hiding these reporters---on the same side of the street as the camara's?

I have no idea - but, we've had a "Live TV update" from out in front of the Anthony home every half hour on most all the local stations starting around 5 something.

WFTV was there early this morning filming when George (& another unidentified man in the passenger seat) left from the garage in the black SUV with the *Help Find Caylee* writing all over it.

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

If their neighborhood is like mine, the webcam has to be set up in somones driveway, makes you wonder why the "neighbor" would allow it? or is it parked on a sidewalk?

My guess is that the networks are paying the folks whose lawn they are camping out on - just a guess mind you but I would think that would be the only way the neighbors would allow the press access. And same here - the cam would have to be across the street in my neighbors bushes.

Where in Central Fla Lisalei?

Darn I dusted the den and missed the person!!

But I saw the people....did they just pull back in?

Yes, I saw that and then he disapeared. Maybe a tourist stoping to gawk. He wasnt dressed like LE or anything.

The hard thing is, you never know what's going to turn out to be significant. That guy, apparently, was not significant.

My guess is that the networks are paying the folks whose lawn they are camping out on - just a guess mind you but I would think that would be the only way the neighbors would allow the press access. And same here - the cam would have to be across the street in my neighbors bushes.

Where in Central Fla Lisalei?

Halfway between Orlando and Tampa locally nicknamed Orlampa, I can be in Orlando or Tampa in an equal amount of time:)

It seems like a car came home because it appears that a male was walking to front door from garage. Its so dang frustrating I cant tell whats going on and then every so often it reverts back to pic of house with no one and then it shows people again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966