Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amity, I think I've seen that seagull clip a hundred times by now, and it never fails to make me laugh.

Definitly threw me for a loop.
And not in a good way kinda loop. :)
But hey, one can do their legal and quiet protesting any way they want, right? :)

Thank you Orange County

I just dont get it anymore......there are the facts and then there is Casey. I read the 400 pages of release from LE, I saw her get arrested not once but twice. Her family supports this girl without even a flinch of haste or waver in their voices.......so they said we dont know everything they know and Baez says there are things he knows about the events he cannot share with us.....My question is.....so tired I cant even remember my point here......but, what is it that is sooooo BAD that Casey cannot tell anyone, including the FBI & LE, TES, LP and the public, but her attorney knows it and so does her family? So how can we help find Caylee?? WHat is so darned secretive here??

I just wanna know!!

I think its like the brown van and the satanic cult with the petersons. There was always more stuff scott knew or inferred. In the end nothing.

Geez, I've been quiet all night! Now I have to remind everyone...check the bottom of your screen from time to time; notice how many members and how many guests are on a thread. It seems like there are almost always more guests than members. Now, mind you, she wouldn't be a guest of mine ANYwhere...

Well, we KNOW she is not on here tonight !! ROFL!!

I will bet money she has been on here lurking to see what everyone says about her since the day she got out of jail. She is that narcissistic.

Rozey Wrote: I'm still thinking about Jose adjusting his briefs.

Pardon me for being so behind (computer problems today) but did you mean there is video of Jose adjusting his briefs?
I'll be....this case is just one surprise after another!

LMAO, Omigod, I needed that....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
I could not determine who was talking to the reporter, but they said they had spent a lot of time with the Anthonys (body guard maybe?) and he said ALL she did was stay on her computer in her room.

So ..............she DOES have a computer.........

I believe that was Tim Miller on a call-in to the NG Show.

Probably more like the jail keeps ensembles on hand for their guests.

Maybe LE got tired of seeing her in a Where's Caylee shirt and figured this would be a good way to keep her from demeaning her child's image.

Does anyone know why we keep getting knocked off? Should it be happening this late?

I think they run the backups for the server around 2am EST seems like it takes about 10-15 minutes.

Well, we KNOW she is not on here tonight !! ROFL!!

I will bet money she has been on here lurking to see what everyone says about her since the day she got out of jail. She is that narcissistic.
Wonder where the boys (bodyguards) are tonight? If I were them I'd get out of Dodge.

I think its like the brown van and the satanic cult with the petersons. There was always more stuff scott knew or inferred. In the end nothing.

Youre right! I have to say HIGH FIVE on that! I am thinking way too much. Theres like this little voice inside me wanting to beleive them. But then,,,,,,but then they go and F it all up but wanting to squirt the reporters with hoses and get into shouting debates about Pizza. They blow it for me everytime!:furious:

I just added an avatar. This was a challenge for me because I'm a techno-idiot. Check Da Facts, somehow I couldn't see you with a pink balloon. The temp avatar is good.

What does anyone (or everyone) think about this emailing with the 12 yr old. Someone posted earlier that clearly shows that is a direct violation of her terms. Even though it said "while in custody" - well technically she WAS in custody and just out on bond - so doesn't that still count? I know those weird teachers that got out and then contacted there "lil boyfriends" sure went back to the slammer REAL QUICK LIKE. Do you think LE will try to pursue this as well? The news of those emails just surfaced right before all this other stuff went down - so LE might just be getting around to following it all up.

I just dont get it anymore......there are the facts and then there is Casey. I read the 400 pages of release from LE, I saw her get arrested not once but twice. Her family supports this girl without even a flinch of haste or waver in their voices.......so they said we dont know everything they know and Baez says there are things he knows about the events he cannot share with us.....My question is.....so tired I cant even remember my point here......but, what is it that is sooooo BAD that Casey cannot tell anyone, including the FBI & LE, TES, LP and the public, but her attorney knows it and so does her family? So how can we help find Caylee?? WHat is so darned secretive here??

I just wanna know!!

See that is the frustration and it makes no sense from the beginning all the way to this moment.

I guess all are a possibility - the arraignment is tomorrow at 11 AM - so no 3 day weekend. I would think its up to the judge - all of it. Isn't being arrested on other charges WHILE you are out on bail a condition of THAT bail?

I don't know about Florida, but here if you are re-arrested while out on bail they call the original bondsman into court to see if they want to continue on the firt bond, post the additional bond or be released entirely.

I would say LP would have to make an appearance in court for the hearing.

Knocked off brd, some of us are fallin off and having to resign in.

Was happening to me all morning and half the afternoon.
Son said I was clicking on too many links that weren't being accepted by my firewall, or virus thingy, or some such.

But even after he made some adjustments, my computer freezes and only when I'm on WS. It freezes so long I have to do a hard shut down and start over.
Could it be WS overload at this hour, still?

oooh...ooooh....ooooh...like me Just.
I adopted the child of a stepdaughter who "almost" did what a lot of us believe Casey did. My boy is 2.5 years old.

Aww...bless you sweetie! People like you are my heroes! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member