Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre right! I have to say HIGH FIVE on that! I am thinking way too much. Theres like this little voice inside me wanting to beleive them. But then,,,,,,but then they go and F it all up but wanting to squirt the reporters with hoses and get into shouting debates about Pizza. They blow it for me everytime!:furious:

If you think that is bad, you should see the post by Salem in the web cam 3 thread --- sounds like Cindy might be posting on this site. We internet sleuths are part of a mob just stirring up ____ just like the mob that gathered outside the Anthony house. Go to the webcam 3 site and search for Salem.

What does anyone (or everyone) think about this emailing with the 12 yr old. Someone posted earlier that clearly shows that is a direct violation of her terms. Even though it said "while in custody" - well technically she WAS in custody and just out on bond - so doesn't that still count? I know those weird teachers that got out and then contacted there "lil boyfriends" sure went back to the slammer REAL QUICK LIKE. Do you think LE will try to pursue this as well? The news of those emails just surfaced right before all this other stuff went down - so LE might just be getting around to following it all up.

IMO yes her bond will be revoked for it.

Question: LP spoke with JB this morning and after a short meeting changed his mind about revoking the bond. We can assume that LP knew this arrest was coming very soon. But what did Baez say that convinced LP to change his mind???

I don't know. LP is a publicity hound who, perhaps, has media deals in the works thanks to his involvement in this case, and therefore, is hard to figure out; LP is not motivated by the usual factors that apply here. My personal opinion is that LP does whatever is calculated to draw the most attention to himself.

He will announce a bail revocation until it is no longer news, and then change his mind and announce that he will permit Casey to remain free, simply because the change in story is now more newsworthy than the previous claim of bail revocation.

Ted Williams called him a con man on Greta tonight, and I agree. LP talks circles around all of his interviewers. He talks and talks and talks, and doesn't say anything. He contradicts himself whenever he utters anything; everything he says seems to refute something he said earlier. So far, none of the talking heads have demonstrated the ability to ask him meaningful, intelligent, improvised follow-up questions. They read their questions from a prepared script and allow LP to talk in circles without really answering anything, and then proceed to the next question on their list of prepared questions, ignoring the fact that perhaps LP's response now requires a new spontaneous follow-up line of questioning not scripted in the host's original outline.

I don't know what Baez and Padilla spoke about, but wouldn't be impressed by whatever LP claims was said.

I'm still waiting for LP's ping-pong computer to put the fear of god into Caylee's kidnappers so that they'll turn in Caylee.

I just dont get it anymore......there are the facts and then there is Casey. I read the 400 pages of release from LE, I saw her get arrested not once but twice. Her family supports this girl without even a flinch of haste or waver in their voices.......so they said we dont know everything they know and Baez says there are things he knows about the events he cannot share with us.....My question is.....so tired I cant even remember my point here......but, what is it that is sooooo BAD that Casey cannot tell anyone, including the FBI & LE, TES, LP and the public, but her attorney knows it and so does her family? So how can we help find Caylee?? WHat is so darned secretive here??

I just wanna know!!

I know what you mean, I have tried so hard to figure that out. I mean the whole nation knows that you probably murdered your child, habitual liar and you steal from family and friends KC obviously knows we know because she has been on the computer nonstop. So what else is there? What is worse than a theif and a murderer?

I guess I'll throw it out there, I'm drunk on caffeine, nicotine and heshey's kisses...The only think I could think could get any worse than it already is is if she, KC was involved and had Caylee involved in some kind of child *advertiser censored*. With the FBI, lurking...I just doon't know, just an idea is all. It is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500