Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBEAN some of us keep gettin knocked off the board did it happen to RR or is my post too late

one can only hope LE will keep arresting her every night until bond is revoked period! I hope whatever their plans are, they'll mess with her measle brain. however, i do not believe Casey will ever crack. - ever!

I could not determine who was talking to the reporter, but they said they had spent a lot of time with the Anthonys (body guard maybe?) and he said ALL she did was stay on her computer in her room.

So ..............she DOES have a computer.........

whose money did she steal to buy it? BTW Tim Miller is who you head the reporter talking to

[B said:
Shutterfly[/B];2584918]Okay Amity...you know I absolutely love you to death, right? Good.
YOU SUCK!!!
No.... really Shutterfly, tell me how ya really feel? *grin*
We've got a brand new Dunkin right up the street!!! And that's big news in a town with one traffic light and 3000 people. Now I'm gonna have to send Mr. Shutterfly to get ME Dunkin coffee. And it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Um..... does saying I'm truely, 'absolutely' sowwy do anythin' for ya? :crazy:
I'm on my second cup now...wired for sound, I am.
Amazing ..... 5 hours of not keeping up with what's going on in this case and it's going to take me 12 hours to catch up!
Now if all of you would just sip your drink of choice quietly and not post anything for the next hour, it would make my catching up all so much easier.

Absolut,
If they's in a bunch, I definitely gotta see that!

SuziQ,
They sell the Dunkin, at least the full bean bag, in our market. Don't have to go to the donut shop. Which is good cuz then I'd end up buying 2 doz. donuts (or noduts as my granddaughter calls them).... one dozen for my family's breakfast tomorrow and one dozen for meeeeee.

DianeB,
I just watched that vid for the third time. Just tooo precious! Thank you for directing me there. Mr. Amity wants to watch it now. lol

Hiya good Buddy SWAG1959! *waves wildly*

DTFulmer,
Coooookieeeees? Oh no. Really. I musn't.
Thank youuuuu! *grabs cookie before DT changes mind*

OK, now I MUST go play catch-up. Remember, everyone stop posting for an hour, K?

Here's a summary of what happened tonight:

Jose Baez got OWNED tonight by the police department.

He had a hissy-fit.

Police 1 Joze Baez 0

OWNED![/QUOTE]

That is right..............he made a fool out of himself, first saying he didn't know anything about it............then saying he faxed them at 5:30 about it, then saying 2 months..............

Is there even ONE TRUTHFUL player in this sick scenario?

Probably more like the jail keeps ensembles on hand for their guests.
You can't go wrong with a one-size-fits-most schmatta.

That fashion staple flatters no one equally!

you guys really ARE insane!!! lol. the posts about big foot like legs, and living off ramen, and the hubbies comments ARE true :) -- i read the previous threat, all like 95 pages, and then clicked on the link for the new thread, thinking, "ok, last post was just after midnight on this one... it's late, and only been 2 hours, there won't be that many pages to read yet" -- and guess what, there's 18 already!!!

i'm jealous. ok. back to page 1... challenge me, have a new thread started by the time i get done reading.

I just dont get it anymore......there are the facts and then there is Casey. I read the 400 pages of release from LE, I saw her get arrested not once but twice. Her family supports this girl without even a flinch of haste or waver in their voices.......so they said we dont know everything they know and Baez says there are things he knows about the events he cannot share with us.....My question is.....so tired I cant even remember my point here......but, what is it that is sooooo BAD that Casey cannot tell anyone, including the FBI & LE, TES, LP and the public, but her attorney knows it and so does her family? So how can we help find Caylee?? WHat is so darned secretive here??

I just wanna know!!

I could not determine who was talking to the reporter, but they said they had spent a lot of time with the Anthonys (body guard maybe?) and he said ALL she did was stay on her computer in her room.

So ..............she DOES have a computer.........

Yeah might be time for LE to *advertiser censored* that puppy.

Okay, tell us more.

Geez, I've been quiet all night! Now I have to remind everyone...check the bottom of your screen from time to time; notice how many members and how many guests are on a thread. It seems like there are almost always more guests than members. Now, mind you, she wouldn't be a guest of mine ANYwhere...

Girl has serious issue's and my short lived avatar is going back to the clinker when the nite is done. Is it creepin anyone out?

Definitly threw me for a loop.
And not in a good way kinda loop. :)
But hey, one can do their legal and quiet protesting any way they want, right? :)

you guys really ARE insane!!! lol. the posts about big foot like legs, and living off ramen, and the hubbies comments ARE true :) -- i read the previous threat, all like 95 pages, and then clicked on the link for the new thread, thinking, "ok, last post was just after midnight on this one... it's late, and only been 2 hours, there won't be that many pages to read yet" -- and guess what, there's 18 already!!!

i'm jealous. ok. back to page 1... challenge me, have a new thread started by the time i get done reading.

nope, 19 pages now!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member