Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do you all make out of her leaving the keys in the car, maybe so some one would steal it?

I'm thinking she was going to try to copycat a murder that happened on June 9th at Blanchard Park so both her and Caylee could disappear without a lot of questions... she just didn't have a chance to steal enough money to disappear before mom and dad found her.

I thought Rev Grund represented himself well tonight on Geraldo. He actually sounded like a reasonable person, unlike so many we've seen in this case.

I thought it was interesting that he revealed Casey pulled the 'you're the daddy' stunt on him after what sounded like a one-night stand. That would have occurred at the end of 2004.

And she was planning to surprise some other dude in CA with baby daddydom as late as summer 2008, like her daughter is some commodity, an excuse to obtain financial support?

She sickens me.

DB...and look at how Rev Grund presented himself and how different that is from how the family presents themselves. The contrast is startling...

I think that's a very interesting theory! So you think Caylee was buried where the GPs said the plant was? And what is the significance of the window?

I will learn to multiquote soon. Still catching up to thread so apologies if addressed. Maybe the pictures that were deleted involved the backyard and the placement of plants and boxes that would contradict the story. If that is the case, this shows an absolutely cool, cold, calculated, incredible brain. I wouldn't think of getting rid of incriminating photos in their position. Brain storming only.

What is up with the statements Cindy has made that suggest "once the whole story is out we will all feel bad for the way we've treated Casey." I don't have the exact quotes but I know I have heard her say at least 3 times something to the effect that we don't know the whole story... and she all but suggests we will hail Casey as a hero one the whole story iso out. WTH is up with that?

Well if it means that Caylee is alive I'll kiss KC's arse. I mean CA must be nuts if she thinks there is one person hoping for the worst.

Do you all think JB will talk LP and resending the bond agian?
It's not up to the Padillas.

It's the company in Texas that guaranteed the $450,000 bond (beyond the $50K premium Leonard paid) that has decided it no longer wants to assume that risk.

The statements that were made on Geraldo regarding what was said in the report about the decomp smell were incorrect. What was actually said was that they did notice a foul smell, but it was the same as when a person had left perishable food in a vehicle. The tow guys thought nothing more about it. Identifying the smell as decomp did not happen until George opened the car to take it home. That was also when he opened the trunk found the bag of pizza and maggots and threw it over the fence into the dumpster. Some of these media figures need to figure out how to read, not scan.

That is my recollection also ~ the smell hit him when he and George went to the car together and George opened the door. That was when he smelled the smell that made him think of the suicide car. You know ~ the car may have been parked away from where the employees walked around. It's not like they were probably walking around sniffing all the cars every day.

not to discount what Jesse told his dad about the 16th but:

4:21pm Jesse
4:24pm Mom cell

was there really a conversation at all?

I don't think so that was in the time frame during that flurry of phone calls

JG's dad is on...

short one date thing..then she notified JG that he was the father..he had dna testing done, not the father. JG suggested adoption..Casey said it wasn't an option. JG still believes he heard Caylee in background but not 100% sure. Casey wanted out of her house..mom controlling. JG's dad crying and holding out hope that Caylee is alive.

I wonder about the DNA testing since I think Caylee looks so much like JG. Maybe the DNA results came in the form of an email? Maybe one of Casey's "creative" emails?

Did Baez just say "you never know Padilla may come through and re-write the bond??" YIKES..no way.

After that circus and all the security he needed to provide? Hopefully he won't want to have to deal with that again.
imo

I am kind of suprised also.

I am curious where the garbage bad came from, do they know?

Could it have come from the dumpster that the car had been parked at or was it her trash?

I wonder if it was put in the trunk to try and cover smell knowing it would rot ? or did she get it from the dumpster after she possibly disposed of her daughters body?

That is possible, thinking the garbage would cover up the smell and not knowing any better.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

From what they said on Gero. tonight they really don't have that option, unless she commits a NEW crime once released.

I thought Rev Grund represented himself well tonight on Geraldo. He actually sounded like a reasonable person, unlike so many we've seen in this case.

I thought it was interesting that he revealed Casey pulled the 'you're the daddy' stunt on him after what sounded like a one-night stand. That would have occurred at the end of 2004.

And she was planning to surprise some other dude in CA with baby daddydom as late as summer 2008, like her daughter is some commodity, an excuse to obtain financial support?

She sickens me.

Well, we don't reallly know if that is why she was going to Cali. It has been presumed, among other things.

I do agree Rev. G presented himself very well and genuinly seemed devastated unlike a lot of other people. I actually felt bad for him. He also did not bad mouth Casey at all..said she appeared to be a good mom.

All I'm saying is that Baez is not obligated to tell us anything. That's all I'm sayin'. Nothin' else. And he's not a sleazy liar for acting that way. Well, actually, he might be a sleazy liar in real life. I wouldn't know one way or the other. But he's not a sleazy liar on grounds that he's not being forthcoming to us with his defense.
He gets himself in trouble every time he opens his mouth. He should have been the one to contract with a crisis PR firm like Sitrick to manage public perception of his client.

Too late now.

She sickens me.

That was posted her long, long ago. Someone copied a response from Rev Grund in which he told the story. IIRC, she lead him on about being the Daddy, and the Grund family was very involved in both Caylee & Casey's live up until the DNA came back negative when Caylee was 10 months old, I believe.

I think - not sure - but I also think I saw that whole story on the Reverand's site way back.

I don't think so that was in the time frame during that flurry of phone calls

Yep he says Jesse told him this call was about Tony and also Casey's living situation and her parents not giving her the house. Same story she had been telling Amy.

did you guys catch when Jessie's dad said Cindy was trying to frame him for putting the body in the cae while in the tow yard.

It kills me that the wrecking company knew what the smell was and did not notify LE. And, they knew what a dead body smelled like, reported they had a car that smelled like Casey's car and that a man had committed suicide in it and was in it for a number of days. I know I would have called LE, esp. if I didn't have keys to open the car. Well even if I had the keys call first and let LE open the car.

Just another case of not wanting to get involved.

Isabelle,
RaysMom

IIRC, he didn't notice it until George unlocked the car. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I read.

Oh Momtective...my sentiments exactly. They say one thing...compound it by lying again...putting forth another whole scenario. She once said that when Caylee comes home we will all owe her an apology becasue she is a mother of the year!

Oh yes, heard that one too...isn't it just all about Cindy and Casey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2