What happened last Wed.?

El Petito Academio...I imagine this is the Spanish translation brochure for La Petite Academy, a chain of childcare/preschool centers. I wonder if she had considered putting Caylee in such a program (if she found a way to earn the money to send her there, that is.)

El Petito Academio is not a Spanish translation of anything.
I think this list is total BS.

Are you kidding ME?????? Is that you Cindy? Casey???? lol

Unique thought at least.. However, aborted fetus do not have a lot of hair. She would have had to been NOTICEABLY PREGNANT to have an aborted baby with enough hair to fall out.

In the 400+ docs, when Casey called the guy in California, didn't she say she had to tell him something that CA and Lee already knew. IIRC, no mention that George knew it.

Why is George left out of the loop on both this and the recent info per LP?

Are the two pieces of information related?

:crazy:

Well, I just wanted to say something about GA and possibly LA and how they are acting. My husband, and most typical men, act funny when they are sad. It's like they have to tinker and avoid. When someone dies, my husband will go tinker in the garage and avoid people. And, yes, he will sometimes have anger. I think George has accepted Caylee's fate and is tinkering in the garden and spouting anger 'cause that's just how men deal with it.

Unique thought at least.. However, aborted fetus do not have a lot of hair. She would have had to been NOTICEABLY PREGNANT to have an aborted baby with enough hair to fall out.

I realize we are stretching here, but I did find it odd that a girl of her size would be wearing size 5 anything. I remember her weight being noted in the very low 100's, like 105-110. My sister is 5' 4" and weighs 105-108 on a good day. She wears a size 1.

Do you suppose Casey and/or some of her Florida friends are in the Panama City GGW DVD?

I've wondered that from day one, but I would assume that we would know that by now. That guy makes everyone sign a release and make sure that they are of age. I am sure he has a database of all of them, because whenever he has one of them, you know it. There was recently that prostitute...call girl for that New York Governor.

George could probably wear an XXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnts
What I want to know, who on earth's underwear were XXL??

ok have to post on this one.. lmaoo how about ds or rd.. both those could fit in those xxl too lol that was so hilarious winnts .. :clap:

You know what always bothered me was when Cindy got so mad that LE checked out the nursing home visit. Why would that make her so mad?

I understood her to say that she would get the information for them from the nursing home. That seemed to me to be because she did not want them to upset her father and I think that is clearly justified. I would not want police to suddenly show up at the nursing home and start asking my 100 year old grandmother questions. There was no reason for them to question him, only to ask the staff there about the visit and have them confirm the date and names from the check in book.

I understood her to say that she would get the information for them from the nursing home. That seemed to me to be because she did not want them to upset her father and I think that is clearly justified. I would not want police to suddenly show up at the nursing home and start asking my 100 year old grandmother questions. There was no reason for them to question him, only to ask the staff there about the visit and have them confirm the date and names from the check in book.

Good point, I guess she thought they might start asking great grandpa questions and cause him stress.

El Petito Academio is not a Spanish translation of anything.
I think this list is total BS.

I googled El Petito Academio and nothing came up except a journal on Higher Education in Mexico. But nothing specific to Florida. I also put it through whitepages.com and did not find a business with that name.

I realize we are stretching here, but I did find it odd that a girl of her size would be wearing size 5 anything. I remember her weight being noted in the very low 100's, like 105-110. My sister is 5' 4" and weighs 105-108 on a good day. She wears a size 1.

C'mon....we are talking about CASEY. you think she told the truth about her weight to the DMV?

Thats brilliant. Do you think Casey is that smart? So, basically she just made her parents accomplises after the fact, without them even knowing. Right? Are u saying you think CA told Cindy and George it was one of the "kiddnappers" victims body? and to help her get rid of the evidence so the kidnappers wont kill Caylee when the news breaks from the 911 calls? pretty smart actually.

Actually, I think in some ways she is brilliant, but no, over all not that smart. I think maybe I didn't word this to what I meant. I think that they (C and G) found the car and the smell and knew what it was and thought KC was involved in someone's death in someway, even if just disposal. They never thought it might be Caylee (Really, how many normal people wouldn't call their mom if something happened to their child. Would be my first call). So, not realizing they were cleaning up the evidence that might have told them where their grand daughter was, just in cleaning up another of her messes, they wiped out a bunch of evidence they both knew they had no business touching in the first place.

Then when they found KC she made it out as though she just wasn't letting C and G see the baby, not that anything was wrong. Cindy threatened KC with the 911 call and reminded her that they had the car and that they know she's in trouble and kind of a "if you don't take me to Caylee, I'm turning you in." Not knowing that she would be turning her in for the baby. So she made the first snippy call. Couple hours later she finds out that the baby is missing and calls George and tells him that he needs to get home ASAP and starts freaking in the next calls to 911. They know now and I think they have known really from the beginning. I think if Cindy really doesn't know now, it is simply because she has lost her mind.

maybe, but weren't they burger king home of the whopper? would george wear those? uh, no

My husband does not wear his.. they were bought as a joke. We also bought him a Burger King mask. Which he did wear at Halloween. :crazy:
Not saying they were Georges. But the question was who would wear and XXL? The answer was george would probably wear an XXL. Using him as a size reference. XXL is not a big as one thinks in boxers.

Good point, I guess she thought they might start asking great grandpa questions and cause him stress.

Cause him stress or find out about Casey stealing from him and great grandma?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back