What happened last Wed.?

I went to babelfish, where you can convert words and phrases from different languages. It means The Petito Academio. If you convert La Petit Academy from english to spanish its;
academia pequena del la

It is a french word meaning the small one or the little one, Not spanish.

La Petit Academy is a day care center here in Orlando. If this has been addressed already, sorry for the repeat

I was almost at the last page - but wanted to say, you don't need character witness for La Petite ....

And I bet George wasn't thinking Cindy would call 911. IMO, that threw a kink in his plans.

EXACTLY!!!! You can hear him in the background calmly asking if she called the police. I think my choice of words would have been a little different.

George could probably wear an XXL

From what I can tell about George & "the lake vaj" guy (Cam?) , neither of them have a size 44 inch waist. And you know the camera adds 10-15 lbs so those guys may be smaller then they appear.

XXL in men's shorts starts at a 44" waist measurement. Course if you like your shorts baggy??? then all bets are off.

Finally, some women wear boxer shorts as pajamas......any of her lady friends heavyset?

Cheers!
RTH

PS...till we find out where this list really came from, it seems suspect to me.

Hi. First-time poster, long-time lurker here.
I looked up the license plate number of CA's car, which was provided in the released documents. It did not bring up a ticket. However, it's not clear where the ticket was issued (I looked in Orlando), and if it was paid, I don't know if it would show up.

http://members.cox.net/dchambersjs/vehicleexhibits.pdf
http://www.orlandoticketlookup.com/RequestPlate.htm

The first link is the payment George paid for the car being towed and stored.

I realize we are stretching here, but I did find it odd that a girl of her size would be wearing size 5 anything. I remember her weight being noted in the very low 100's, like 105-110. My sister is 5' 4" and weighs 105-108 on a good day. She wears a size 1.

I'm Casey's height and weight and I wear a size 2-4 depending on the store. *Many* times I am a size 4.

T

Is it a list from someone playing with us?
who is it from and where is it from?

Hair scrunchies and clips could have strands of hair - DNA
kethcup packets sucked on would also have saliva as wrappers might and fingerprints
lottery tickets could be traced to where they were bought
several BOA withdrawal slips-various names. (theft?)
Boxer shorts if worn(samples)
parking ticket...Parked at a dumpster could be ticketed,
I'm reaching I know...
Suspicious minds want to know. What is this?

My question is what about the results will "shake our world"?? We already expected it would be Caylee.
Maybe teh father of Caylee is identified. And he's not dead. And it's someone the Anthony's haven't thought of.

To create reasonable doubt...deny...deny...deny. George is former LE--he knows how to play the game. I would be very sad to find out that George and Cindy knew all this time and created all this circus, and had Tim from EQ come all the way to Florida etc, but I would not be shocked. I felt so sorry for George last week, and I felt like I could see the pain on his face---I thought at the time it was pain, maybe it was guilt? Maybe both? If they did know, they really get the worst grandparents of the century award-they put their daughter before their innocent little granddaughter. :(
If George helped Casey after the fact (and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by that), then Cindy knows all about it too. Why don't they just give up this act and admit that Caylee is gone....

OK, I'm confused. I don't have time during the day to check out 300 threads. I just wanna be where the most people are gathered... and I feel like I'm missing out on breaking news. Everything is so scattered! Can we have a vote on this? Can we be voices in the wilderness crying out for general discussion thread? Boo hoo.

Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
ok no one has answered me yet so I am going to go ahead a post this.

Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.

Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car

McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

Correct me if I am wrong, but at Joe Joseph's search of Blanchard Park did that search party photograph a pair of panties that were animal print design? I think they were blue animal prints and hanging on the fence at Blanchard?

You need to listen to this phone interview with LP from this morning. He explains that there is a book called "Zanny the Nanny", and that he believes Casey opened up to her mom and brother (confessed) shortly after the DNA results were leaked on Wednesday. Now Lee is making himself scarce and Cindy is trying to minimize the damage by misrepresenting any test results pointing to Casey's guilt. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7348520&version=1&locale=EN-USHere's the link:

Susan

(Edited to clarify: LP said that he thought Casey revealed shocking info to Lee and Cindy. I made the observation that Lee is no longer around. This would IMO imply that Lee does not want participate with Cindy in continuing to deny the truth.)
I mentioned that book in the second week of this case.

:crazy:Did you really? Don't get mad at your computer!!!:blowkiss:
well, yes we are in bad episode of something, totally agree with you

i have never seen punk'd - i threw my television out the front door a couple years ago..when i saw something on Court tv... that made me angry

best thing i ever did.....

:laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member