What happened last Wed.?

Orange County Clerk, google and you will find. Already been there this morning to see if parking ticket comes up. Cant search for parking tickets. Can search for traffic, criminal, and civil.

does Casey have any traffic or criminal things in her past. This may be important as far as sentencing in her trial. Priors can make length of sentencing longer.

I suspect that there is alot more detail concerning the hair, andpossibly additional materials found.

- One big one is the rumor floating around that the hair has scalp fragments still attached. This is huge forensically, as it no longer limts their findings to unrelieable mitochondrial dna and bacterial rings. It would make it 100% certain that it is Caylee that was in that car, and that she was dead at the time. No room for denial, or verification. The worlds best crime lab would have declarred its findings with absolute certainty.

- The above findings may have also been located elsewhere such as a dumpster.

- The way LP said it makes you wonder if George is involved. Now his coment may be nothing. It may just be that George was not present for the conversation with LE concerning the new evidence. But it is an interesting omission regardless.

- They may have located some other piece of evidence that leads to the conclussion that something other than accidental death was involved. Toxicology results or perhaps some indications of trauma?

I hadn't heard about the scalp fragments. Where is that? That is huge.

ok no one has answered me yet so I am going to go ahead a post this.

Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.

Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off
I would like to know where this came from and if it can be verified. Anyone?! :eek:

I realize we are stretching here, but I did find it odd that a girl of her size would be wearing size 5 anything. I remember her weight being noted in the very low 100's, like 105-110. My sister is 5' 4" and weighs 105-108 on a good day. She wears a size 1.

Casey looks about my size and I wear a 5 as well depending on the brand. I am 5'2" and 108 lbs. Before I had my kids I was in a size 1 or 3, now after having my kids- even though I'm the same weight as before- I wear a 5 because of my post pregnancy hips (Thanks kiddos! :crazy:). So it definitely is possible for her to be in that size.

Well no, supposedly she did not know Caylee was missing for a month--remember, she had not seen Casey either. She thought Caylee was with Casey until she got her from Tonys house in July.

She wanted to allow more time for evidence to scatter and disappear.

OK, I'm confused. I don't have time during the day to check out 300 threads. I just wanna be where the most people are gathered... and I feel like I'm missing out on breaking news. Everything is so scattered! Can we have a vote on this? Can we be voices in the wilderness crying out for general discussion thread? Boo hoo.

This thread may be of some help to you: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70212

I first want to say if the mods feel like moving this into another thread, please do... I just didn't see it discussed in the already started threads.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7348520&version=1&locale=EN-US

So LP says Casey opened up to Lee and Cindy on Wed when the prelim results came in, told them some of the "truth" and thats why they are more than ever certain Casey is alive !:bang:

Her story changed from dropping her off with Zanny to Zanny and her sister Sam taking her in the park and giving her a script to follow (Cindy told this to LP)

it goes on from there and unfortunatley the interviewers cut him off !!!!

Also covers his dumpster theory

So anybody got a copy of Girls Gone Wild Panama City layin around?

Casey looks about my size and I wear a 5 as well depending on the brand. I am 5'2" and 108 lbs. Before I had my kids I was in a size 1 or 3, now after having my kids- even though I'm the same weight as before- I wear a 5 because of my post pregnancy hips (Thanks kiddos! :crazy:). So it definitely is possible for her to be in that size.
I have had four kids and no matter how slim I get the smallest size I can wear in jeans is an 8..I have big hips and having four children didn't help.

Or you find the current topic that best fits your comment and place it there, so there are not 100's of various threads. :)
What the general discussion thread did was allow random thoughts. Now, if you have a random thought and wish to explore it...you are going to have to make a thread about it. Otherwise it is going to be considered going off topic...it is going to be hard...conversations can't flow.

Just like I just did....oh brother, I will just go sit in the corner now.

La Petite Academy is a nationwide chain of preschool centers. I almost went to work for one about 8 yrs ago. They do a very thorough background check on employees, and by law are required to ask for certain things from the parents to provide proof of parentage. I am guessing the background checks are part of that procedure.

I was just about to google it, thanks. Must be quite the place if they need character references.

I'm just on page one of this thread trying to catch up, but I want to mention that there was a change in behavior for both Cindy and George last week.

After being relatively subdued for a while, both had outbursts with the media.......George had to be restrained from hitting a member of the media camped out on the grass in the parkway in front of his house, and Cindy had a long dialog of bitterness aimed at the media as she pounded in the "no trespassing" signs. She called the media leeches and maggots, and insinuated that someone put a dead body in the car after it had been impounded.

It's as if both Cindy and George took their craziness and rudeness to a new level last week. Did they learn something that sent them off the deep end?

So anybody got a copy of Girls Gone Wild Panama City layin around?

That is odd, no? Sounds like something that would be in a guys car. Odder that the disk is missing.

it's interesting that Casey changed the story to Caylee being taken at Blancard Park.
I know it's been somewhat searched already but not sure if it has been completely searched. I wondered if she changed the story because she heard about some of the searches there and thought Caylee's remains may be found. just a thought

it's interesting that Casey changed the story to Caylee being taken at Blancard Park.
I know it's been somewhat searched already but not sure if it has been completely searched. I wondered if she changed the story because she heard about some of the searches there and thought Caylee's remains may be found. just a thought

Wasn't there a murder there recently ?

I wish we could get Leonard here to answer questions

He starts to change the timeline too !

Can you brief us on his dumpster theory? I can't watch the video while at work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back