50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony.Unfortunately, they have been vilified in the press, on blogs, and people have made judgments against them," NeJame said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

And what exactly does this guy think he can do to change public opinion?
The only thing that will near hold my attention to what he would have to say to the "bloggers" would include hot men in bikinis inviting me to the tropics..
Gee whiz, The Anthonys are unbelievable..

Something really smells here people. Anonymous? Hmmm.... The Florida Sunshine law will definately be put to use finding out EXACTLY who put this bond up.

I wonder if it was JP? Maybe she said she'd tell? We can only hope.

Sorry, The Sunshine Law only applies to actions of governmental entities, not transactions of private companies or citizens. The identity of "anonymous" may never be disclosed.

Padilla says he thinks some tabloid is paying a half mill to a million dollars for an interview with Casey and that is what is backing up the bond.

Casey's Interview with tabloid:

CASEY SPEAKS

Reporter: Tell us Miss Anthony about what happened after you saw your father on June 16?

Casey: Thank you for bailing me out.

Casey returns to her bedroom to play on the computer.

The release also said that neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with the bounty hunter that posted Casey Anthony's bond originally, Leonard Padilla, claiming that he can't be trusted.

From WESH2

so what are the anthony's going to do for security. no more Padillas with their team guarding the house or anything. If cindy calls 911 I hope they take their sweet time getting there.

Whoever this is, whether print or telelvision, lets boycott!!!

What pisses me off is all the news people KEEP PAYING THIS FAMILY. Aren't they angry with them. I think they should report Caylee and not cater to this stupid family. Talk to experts, talk to whoever, but not that stupid family. They are allowing this carp to happen.

I can see the BIG interview now with Casey ....

Reporter: " Who took Caylee, and do you know where she is now?"

Baez: " I'm sorry, my client can't answer any questions related to the day Caylee was abducted or after "

GREAT interview this is gonna be!!

In florida I dont believe they can profit from a crime if convicted. maybe, the will tell all and then the state will take all the money she makes and hopefully give it to a good charity.
Not if it goes through CA.

Was Scott Peterson reimbursed for that Diane Sawyer interview?

The only final justice here will be when the ENTIRE family is sitting in a jail cell with no access to their blood money.

It could happen. Even if Cin and Geo only get 10-12 years for obstruction and accessory - I can live with that.
It would make me VERY happy.

The Local6 site said the anonymous bond donor was bailing Casey out because he felt her "constitutional rights had been grossly violated". Gosh, if her rights were violated, then little Caylee's have been completely DECIMATED. How about stepping up for HER, moneybags? If you're so concerned about rights being trampled, how about give the same amount as the bond you posted to TES/LE so that you can help an even MORE deserving citizen whose rights have been not just violated, but OBLITERATED. That would be CAYLEE, and she had a right NOT TO BE DEAD.

Chicken coward doesn't want to be identified. I wonder why. :loser:

ETA: I hope LE has another charge all lined up to go. Let her go through all the rigmarole to get home, then arrest her again as soon as she walks through the door. Keep doing it over and over -- I'm sure they've got plenty in their arsenal to throw at her!
Hopefully Casey's grandma will press charges for her stealing her Grandpa's money. Then all these blankity blanks that think she needs to be free will be OUT money! sorry I am just so mad!!!!

The only final justice here will be when the ENTIRE family is sitting in a jail cell with no access to their blood money.

It could happen. Even if Cin and Geo only get 10-12 years for obstruction and accessory - I can live with that.

YES.......AND PUT THEM IN A CELL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! They will kill each other!

Well, if it was Dr. Phil: he is going through a divorce, so Casey could use her psychotic feminine flirty ways on him. :)

But then again, his divorce is pretty nasty, so I can't see him sticking his neck out to bail out someone as controversial as Casey... he does love his public persona more than anything else and right now with the divorce, it is on the line.

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

This is so unfair, so unjust. There are people starving in this country, people being thrown out of their homes because of foreclosures. But that monster can make millions from her atrocities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57