50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near the top of the article, it says, " The person who is posting the $50,000 cash bail requried with the bond is not being named."

Thank you Laneymae, I rushed into that having just come back on and a couple of people explained so cool now :)

Who IS this woman!!??? What is SO great about her, that somebody is willing to bail her out AGAIN!

I just heard LP say that he thinks it might be a television program, who wants to do an interview with her, that an interview with her would be worth $500.000 - One million!

You KNOW ... you think people were angry with KC and CA when she was out last time, this is going to be WORSE! I can imagine the protests, etc. ... NOW!

Like they should believe Casey will give an interview,.. so some other sucker got duped by her again huh? Atleast when Padilla came in and tried to help he thought Caylee was alive. Whoever is doing this now HAS TO KNOW that Caylee is dead and Casey WON'T talk to anyone,...especial for an interview! STUPID STUPID :furious: :sick:

I think she will give an interview this time around. She saw just how quickly the bond can be revoked. I doubt she wants to relive that rearrest scene again.

ETA: But she will only talk about Zanny, no doubt.

Well, if it was Dr. Phil: he is going through a divorce, so Casey could use her psychotic feminine flirty ways on him. :)

But then again, his divorce is pretty nasty, so I can't see him sticking his neck out to bail out someone as controversial as Casey... he does love his public persona more than anything else and right now with the divorce, it is on the line.
since when is DR.PHIL and robin going thru a divorce?????that's news to me or am i totally out of the loop and too consumed with hating CA???

have no idea since the person that posted the 50k is annonymous!!!

No, it is a fee that the bondsman charges. It is how they make their money. You give them a non-refundable 10% and then they go to the jail and vouch that they will deliver you to court and put up the whole thing, 100%. They lose their money if you don't show and then they go after you. When everything is over with, the person that put this money up will not get it back. The bail bondsman keep this as a fee and then when they get their 90% and your 10% back, they get to keep all of it and you are out the 50K.

Whoever did this has a lot of money lying around. She is going to be charged with murder and she will spend a good looooooong time in prison and this money just basically was thrown out the window. IF I were going to throw that much money out the window, I'd have thrown it on the front seat of Tim's vehicle. I am sick!

Hopefully Casey's grandma will press charges for her stealing her Grandpa's money. Then all these blankity blanks that think she needs to be free will be OUT money! sorry I am just so mad!!!!

Banks take this cases very seriously and sometimes the victims, in this case Casey's grandparents, do not have a choice.

Sorry, The Sunshine Law only applies to actions of governmental entities, not transactions of private companies or citizens. The identity of "anonymous" may never be disclosed.

What if that transaction is with government? Regardless of the Sunshine Law, I'm willing to bet over the next day or two--somebody who knows is going to leak it. It will come out exactly who is the Anonymous donor.

per MyFox Orlando LP says it wasn't him. He didn't put up the bond again.

But that doesn't stop the grandparents from profiting.
154.gif

So far, but they can still be charged with evidence tampering, obstruction, any number of things could still be headed their way.:eek:

The FOX 35 coverage report from 5 & 6 PM regarding Casey, Bond and Padilla will be in the Media Forum in about an hour!

This is absolutely insane.

We don't know who YET, but do we know why?

Won't someone have to be at her house with her, like before when LP & TP bonded her out?

Hopefully Casey's grandma will press charges for her stealing her Grandpa's money. Then all these blankity blanks that think she needs to be free will be OUT money! sorry I am just so mad!!!!

I know, Hailie...she keeps getting to go home and sleep in the comfort of her own nice, soft bed at night while her daughter is God knows where, rotting away. I'm sorry to be so graphic, but IMO, it's the truth and it makes me sick.

Yes, she has a right to bail if she can make it -- but we all know the only reason anyone would pay her bail is because this case is high profile. Wonder if that moneybags is going around bailing others out of jail out of the goodness of his/her heart. Doubt it!

Hang in there, though, kiddo...LE has been aware, I'm sure, of this possibility and has a plan. I have no doubt of it. She will remain free only so long as LE thinks it might help their case against her. So don't fear....she'll be back where she belongs soon!

Who IS this woman!!??? What is SO great about her, that somebody is willing to bail her out AGAIN!

I just heard LP say that he thinks it might be a television program, who wants to do an interview with her, that an interview with her would be worth $500.000 - One million!

You KNOW ... you think people were angry with KC and CA when she was out last time, this is going to be WORSE! I can imagine the protests, etc. ... NOW!

I think that it's more likely that the bond provider is her new lawyer and, I must say, it's not a bad investment for him. I would imagine that Casey will leave prison with an ankle monitor and that the chances of her fleeing are minimal. I think that win or lose, the free publicity for defending this difficult, high profile case will be compensate him again and again and again for his fifty thousand dollar investment.

since when is DR.PHIL and robin going thru a divorce?????that's news to me or am i totally out of the loop and too consumed with hating CA???

they're not, it's a national enquirer rumor that got out of hand.
he was on David Letterman last night & he said him & Robin are just fine.

I am leaving WS for the night, this news of her getting out again has actually made me physically nauseous. Seriously, she is going to get away with everything. it's disgusting. Where's the LE. enough is enough is ENOUGH!

Once Bond is posted, you loose it.
This anger's me to no end.:cursing:

Maybe it's someone affiliated with that new defense attorney. Heck if he is that popular he may have fronted the 50k himself. He just bought himself some great publicity if that's the case.

They're not. She was having the house redecorated and a moving van was at the house collecting furniture. Photos were taken and leaps made to wrong conclusions. (Dr. Phil moving out! Divorce! etc.)

per MyFox Orlando LP says it wasn't him. He didn't put up the bond again.

Maybe he didn't put the bond up but what do you want to bet he gets the security detail for it? He's involved in it some way, IMO.

I am so beyond disgusted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member