Cindy's "Tips" (?)

So many tips and the ONLY one she makes public is that someone saw a child who looks like Caylee in Farmer's Branch, Texas.

No date. No other info... where in town... who she was with.... just some town. :rolleyes:

Cindy might as well have said, "Tim, I got a tip that you should go back to Texas" because THAT'S what she meant.

I've heard Cindy say a million and five times that she gets tons of tips called in every day and that, we the public, need to be paying attention and look for Caylee.

How exactly are we supposed to know where and how to look for the baby if we don't have any viable clues?

If she is getting so many tips every day, shouldn't she have set up a website somewhere and be posting the different tips daily so that they can be investigated or we could all be on the lookout if we're in the tip area, you know, "since LE refuses to do anything but crucify Casey and only looks for a dead body"?

That is just like the other night on NG when Cindy was saying the tips should be made public. I couldn't help but to think to myself, if she is getting so many tips like she claims, then why isn't she making her's public? Why, because I don't believe her about all these tips.

this would be a good place for Cindy to come and post all of those sightings and tips she wanted to make public. If you are reading here Cindy, an invitation.

Why are people calling in tips to CINDY and not the police??

I don't believe her. She's probably making them up.

Not to defend anyone, but she said the tipsters call her because when the called LE, they got no response.

I mean shoot, they do okay with myspace.
Why don't they set up a myspace just for tips?

I agree, Evan's Mom!
But it needs more info than a general "Farmers Branch Texas, near Dallas"

A date/time she was supposedly sighted, maybe what the people or car looked like? A park? mall?..something.

Yes, by all means, Cindy should list these reports somewhere, if she needs the publics help. Spend her time getting that website address out there, instead of spending valuable search time defending Casey, when she has the media's attention!

She needs to put her money where her mouth is!
“I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door, I will look in every nook and cranny until I find her.
http://www.local6.com/news/16922247/detail.html (video Dig Done: Grandma Hopes, 11th from bottom) ‘bout ½ way through the video

this would be a good place for Cindy to come and post all of those sightings and tips she wanted to make public. If you are reading here Cindy, an invitation.

She told Nancy she had the phone bills where she called Casey and the calls were never on Casey's bills. She said has Casey's phone bills. Nancy said let us see them. Cindy cannot back up anything she says. Why won't Cindy put the tips she's getting on a website? She only has to put the city and state where the child was seen. I pay very little attention to what Cindy has to say anymore because she never backs anything up.

She also should begin her story by filling us in on the timeline, starting with when she left the rest home with Caylee. SHE was the last one seen with Caylee. We have no proof George seen her on Monday.

That's all my whole point.

She says Casey can't say too much about what happened due to safety issues, but she believes that Caylee is still alive and nobody else will believe it.

So I have this to say to Cindy:

HELP US BELIEVE IT!

Get on that computer and post these tips you are getting if LE won't take them seriously!
Even though most of us are sure that Caylee has passed on, you can bet your sweet behind that we're paying attention, we're looking, and we're still hoping against hope.

I second this, come here and share what you can Cindy.

I second this, come here and share what you can Cindy.

Hey fellow sleuthers...Cindy WON'T come here and make her case because she cannot.

Her stories contradict one another, IMO she already lied under oath during the first bond hearing when she said she had been in touch with Casey every day during those 31 days when Casey and Caylee were missing. The prosecutor was shocked when Cindy said that...

There are too many more lies.

There are NO credible tips about Caylee.

Cindy is in such denial that she actually needs medical help.

I understand sorrow and grief...but this has gone beyond that.

For some reason, Cindy's entire life is tied up in Caylee and Casey and she will never see the truth.

When facts come to light, such as DNA, she simply changes her story...

As if we don't notice....thus the somebody stole the car from the tow company and had a body in it as opposed to there was old pizza in the car.

Cindy is heading for a breakdown...and I am not so sure we are not witnessing it right before our eyes.

JMO

I agree, Evan's Mom!
But it needs more info than a general "Farmers Branch Texas, near Dallas"

A date/time she was supposedly sighted, maybe what the people or car looked like? A park? mall?..something.

Yes, by all means, Cindy should list these reports somewhere, if she needs the publics help. Spend her time getting that website address out there, instead of spending valuable search time defending Casey, when she has the media's attention!

She needs to put her money where her mouth is!
“I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door, I will look in every nook and cranny until I find her.
http://www.local6.com/news/16922247/detail.html (video Dig Done: Grandma Hopes, 11th from bottom) ‘bout ½ way through the video

Come on. Cindy doesn't have any tips. Everyone knows that. She's never home to get any. LE probably9 isn't responding for gpood reasons. They know what they are doing. She does not. They DID check out her airport tip and it went nowhere. Just because LE doesn't rewspond doesn't mean they don't check it out. I know with Scott Peterson, the reasons the tips weren't checked out is that they were physically impossible - they were either when Scott was still home with Laci or they were AFTER the dog was returned to the yard. It's a little hard to walk a dog that is still in your backyard. Common sense is needed and the Anthonys have NONE. I think they'd be sending LE to Timbucktoo looking for Caylee by now. And they need more information than the name of a town. Cindy, pardon me, is an IDIOT. She reminds me of the old expression - STUPID LASTS FOREVER.

That's all my whole point.

She says Casey can't say too much about what happened due to safety issues, but she believes that Caylee is still alive and nobody else will believe it.

So I have this to say to Cindy:

HELP US BELIEVE IT!

Get on that computer and post these tips you are getting if LE won't take them seriously!
Even though most of us are sure that Caylee has passed on, you can bet your sweet behind that we're paying attention, we're looking, and we're still hoping against hope.

What is going to happen? Those two women adn three small children are going to come to their house and tresspass? I know, those three small children are going to beat up big, bad George and pee on their lawn.

Cindy does not live in reality. She lives in Caseyland.

She told Nancy she had the phone bills where she called Casey and the calls were never on Casey's bills. She said has Casey's phone bills. Nancy said let us see them. Cindy cannot back up anything she says. Why won't Cindy put the tips she's getting on a website? She only has to put the city and state where the child was seen. I pay very little attention to what Cindy has to say anymore because she never backs anything up.
Cindy is a liar.

Somebody call or e-mail her and suggest she do this ... either on MySpace or here, tell her we'd be glad to help with the tips .. if she would start a thread here.

If she'd rather, one of us could do it for her.

Probably because they don't trust LE!!! :doh: Just like Casey doesn't trust LE.

Come on. Cindy doesn't have any tips. Everyone knows that. She's never home to get any. LE probably9 isn't responding for gpood reasons. They know what they are doing. She does not. They DID check out her airport tip and it went nowhere. Just because LE doesn't rewspond doesn't mean they don't check it out. I know with Scott Peterson, the reasons the tips weren't checked out is that they were physically impossible - they were either when Scott was still home with Laci or they were AFTER the dog was returned to the yard. It's a little hard to walk a dog that is still in your backyard. Common sense is needed and the Anthonys have NONE. I think they'd be sending LE to Timbucktoo looking for Caylee by now. And they need more information than the name of a town. Cindy, pardon me, is an IDIOT. She reminds me of the old expression - STUPID LASTS FOREVER.

That's kind of the point of this thread.
I know she doesn't have any real tips.
Did you not realize that?

Casey and Cindy Anthony would not know the truth if it smacked them in the fact, being truthful is alien to them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROrgeron
Back