Cindy's "Tips" (?)

I think she is just trying to throw the investigation off. I think she needs a good talking to by LE. If it was my Daughter or Granddaughter, you better betcha if I got a credible tip that LE wouldn't check out, I would go myself if it meant I would find my loved one. Cindy is full of crap. If her tip was true, she would be in TX right now. Any parent or GP would tell you this as well. Nothing would stop them from going.

Cindy is heading for a breakdown...and I am not so sure we are not witnessing it right before our eyes.

JMO

No, she isn't having a breakdown, IMO. What you're witnessing is what happens dozens of times a day is a sub culture of misfits and whacked out people who live in a world unlike most resposible members of society. If we understood them we'd be one of them.

Caylee Anthony is dead,IMO, I'm sorry to say. But it's true and everyone knows it. LE most likely has evidence not released and waiting for that last piece...whether it's the body or not...at least physical evidence that will be enough to charge the mother for her death.

Until shows like Nancy Grace and Greta's On the Record stop making ratings and money off entertainment via missing women and murdered children, they'll always be people like Cindy Anthony and other pricipals in these murder cases that will call talk shows and spew all sorts of garbage for their moments of fame.

We could name a dozen or more names of people you'd instantly recognize who have "worked through their grief" of losing their loved one to murder....while also winding up joining a cottage industry of "lost and murdered" family members.

No, she isn't having a breakdown, IMO. What you're witnessing is what happens dozens of times a day is a sub culture of misfits and whacked out people who live in a world unlike most resposible members of society. If we understood them we'd be one of them.

Caylee Anthony is dead,IMO,
Totally agree, Cindy is just doing what she has done her whole like, lie, dodge whatever mess she has gotten into. She knows Caylee is dead she is just scrambling now to get Casey out of trouble, something she has done throught Casey's life. It is not about Caylee this is all about Casey and Cindy. She is not having a breakdown she is just being Cindy!

I can't take any more of this - the loons really are running the assylum.

I think if a thread titled Cindy's Tips should include the tips just in case even one might be true. If the thread was created to rant about the so called tips,.. there is a ranting thread for that sort of thing....

Here are some of the tips I could find that have been stated:

July 2nd, 2008 - Orlando, FL (OIA)
The first reported Caylee sighting since George Anthony last saw her on June 16, 2008 is July 2, 2008 at Orlando International Airport. A family flying to Atlanta said they saw Caylee. The tipster said the toddler was seen at Orlando International Airport heading to an Atlanta-bound flight with a blond-haired woman in her 40's. "The investigators did meet with her and were able to come up with a sketch together.

We're anxious to get a copy and look at that. Hopefully, police take it seriously," attorney Jose Baez said. Investigators also said that they will not release a composite sketch of a woman the tipster thought she saw with Caylee until they are convinced the information is credible.

Later, a 400 page document was released that had the following to help find Caylee:

On July 23rd, 2008 a tip was called in by Wanda Denise Wery who said she, and her 13 yr old son Nicholas, were boarding an AirTran flight 862 from Orlando to Atlanta Georgia on July 2, 2008 when they met Caylee who was interested in the dog they were carrying on board. Detectives met with Mrs. Wery. and interviewed her and her son Nicholas who gave detailed statements to the sighting of Caylee. Wanda and her son completed a sketch for detectives. The last stored date of the surveillance video from the Orlando Airport was erased from the tape, which was July 8th, 2008. Wery and her son remember the girl saying her name was Caylee Marie Antony, when asked how old she was she put up three fingers and adjusted them to two. They recall her wearing blue "crocs" and said that the adult female who was with her did not act like a parent. According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were, AnnaBell Taylor b. May 1, 2007 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 yr old Zayid Bolds. Wery recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11.

Investigators said the case would be better served to continue to show Caylee, rather than a composite based on what could still end up being a false sighting.

This information was forwarded to to FBI for investigation. No further media release has been given regarding the follow-up of this investigation.

----------------------------------------------------------------

July 19th, 2008 - Sandy Springs, GA
Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga. "She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

July 22nd, 2008 - Near Cornelia, GA
Caylee’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said tips have come in to her personally and via a hotline they have set up, that a girl resembling Caylee has been seen in Sandy Springs, Georgia and Cornelia, Georgia. Cindy said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C. "We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. July 22 near Cornelia, Ga., is the location of the final alleged Caylee sighting. Cindy Anthony said the family sat across from Caylee, who was with two people.

I thought those had all been ruled out.

That's great if they haven't, because I'd love to see more tips that really would bring Caylee home. I know I look for her every day when I'm out, even though I'm sure she's gone.

Here's a tip for Cindy: The person that knows where your grandaughter is will be in your living room in around 12 hours.

The A's need to be careful, any valuable tips they don't pass on to the LE (in other words, working in tandem with the LE) could be misconstrued as obstruction. This is JMHO. I think our sweet angel IS by the airport and they know this and are TRYING to no avail to draw attention away. Yeah, like Scott P. telling everybody he is going to San Diego to look for Laci.:crazy:

obstruction of justice for allot of things IMO

LE should supeona their phone records, call all the numbers that appear and see if in fact there are calls from all over the country to them. And if there are, call em up and ask the owner of the number the nature of their call to the Anthonys.

That should put an end to all their nonsense.

I am not a grandparent, but I am a parent. If my child murdered my grandchild, then my family is already gone. There is nothing to preserve.

And I dont believe that Cindy is getting tips at all, except the occasional old lady who just wants to be involved.

JMO

IMO they are doing this for reasonable doubt

I think "real" tips would be called into LE or 911. People are not walking around with her number for just in case. If a normal person saw a missing child they would call LE. I doubt she is getting that many calls, but f she is, they are not legit in my opinion.

The fact that the tips are always super late and not called into the authorities makes my hinky meter go way off....I don't like that at all!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oceandreamer753
Back