To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well according to you non believers .. she doesn't do anything that's not in for her ... so perhaps you should answer your own quention?

Keep in mind this girl has been fibbing for since tjhose who could testify can talk ... suddenly that makes her a baby killer. I JUST don't buy it.

I buy the lying ,,, but I don't buy that's the theory behind what made her a baby Killer ...

However, there are many other theorotical options on this thread, ones of which we aren't sharing publicly due to the emmence criticim and whole hearted lack of others to beleve and come aboard.

how saddening for a small child ... and those who'd rather spend their time focused on convction rather that depiction.

*snipped from GameTheory's post*
Now in science when you formulate a theory and you want that theory to be accepted as valid, there is one important element we shouldn't forget - that this theory needs to fit ALL of the other parameters, all instances, all occassions, and in the case of a police investigation all the evidence. The theory needs to stand with all the data you have. If you exclude something then that is problematic. So while your theory is possible and the best scenario we are all hoping, it doesn't fit with all the facts that are out there. One can believe Casey did give the child and only see she is not stressed about the situation but what happens if you bring into this theory the FACTS of decomposition in the car, the facts of chloroform, the facts that Casey did not have money (so she didn't sell the baby), and most importantly the LE checked all of her telephone conversations. So if this deal happened and Casey gave them the child there would have been some phone records or internet records of a kind to indicate the existence of these people that have Caylee now and communication with them. This is not an arrangement you make with someone you just met on the street.

I have drawn my conclusions from logic and reason.

I, like every other person on this board, would love nothing more than for Caylee to be alive and well, but unfortunately there is not one scintilla of evidence that points to this.

Not in this case ... The "piccies" weren't evidence of the case at hand they were of ... how it could depictied! How is that evidence? I'm confused?

They stated that the tested hair, from the trunk, matched the length and color of Caylee's. The DNA from the hair was of the Anthony female line, (Cindy's mom, Cindy, Casey, or Caylee). The person to whom it belonged was also dead, as evidenced by a death band.

Then, they showed photos of test examples- normal hair, death-banded, and one other, which I cannot remember.

They said that is how they determined that they were no longer looking for a missing person. That, and the evidence of human decomposition in the trunk.

Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out? Why not take lie detector tests and willingly allow the results to be used in court later? (They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.)

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? Why not put out sketches of the people? Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down?

If the people who say that Caylee is alive can explain this to me, please do. I would love to know the answers to these questions.

Me to.

Who's hating? Read the whole thread... [btw it's a good idea to read through the entirety of the documents too]

What if? Applies to both sides of this case ... Hence the reason we should be working together and not against.

Yet that's been said before.

I see a debate. I don't see hatred.

I was a debater in college. We used to have fiery battles behind the lectern, then go out for a beer.

My questions:

How many days according to the timeline was Casey really away from the house?

As controlling as CA is did she REALLY let 30 days go by without going to look for Casey and Caylee?

At what point did Casey tell Amy that her car was being fixed?

I never understood how Casey could run out of gas and back car in next to dumpster. I know she said she got help,,,,why haven't those people come forward if that was the truth?

I know I have asked this question before on another post and never really got an answer,,,,,,,,,but it eats and eats at me. That question is.....

How in the heck did she get Zenaida Gonzalas's name???? I understand what people are saying about zanny the nanny,,,,,,,that just doesn't sit well with me because it would be toooooooooooo cooincidental too have Casey take police to the sawgrass apts, where a Zenaida G just happen to put in info for an apt...............there is something more to this,,,,,,WHAT IS IT?????? Casey must have known someone in the apts office,,,,,,,,something....

And another thing,,,,,,the use of the term "nanny",,,,,is that common place in Orlando for people to say "nanny"??? Up here in the great white north, we use the term "day care provider" Nanny is someone who comes into your home and takes care of your child. Why that term???

Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out? Why not take lie detector tests and willingly allow the results to be used in court later? (They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.)

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? Why not put out sketches of the people? Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down?

If the people who say that Caylee is alive can explain this to me, please do. I would love to know the answers to these questions.

Thank you for assisting me ask that question. YM would be proud.

YOU SAID...it scares you, in an election year, that "us people" believe everything we hear. which does imply that because we are so gullable, that we are not capable of making a good political choice.

you made the statement, care to back it up?

I have read the entirety of the docs, would that qualify me to be a better voter? :confused:

Care to re-read your statement?

which does imply that because we are so gullable, that we are not capable of .,.. Well I guess whatever you see fit?

would it qualify me to be a better voet if I only agreed with you?

What are you talking about? I never mentioned voting ... but if you want to continue to contadict yourself go for it.

I wasn't going to post this but I didn't see it on any other thread (I really didn't look hard either )
But if this judge says that law enforcement can lie, ect.... during the course of an investigation it does tend to put some doubt into what has been released

Just my opinion

Please respectfully take a listen

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

I agree, which is why I am still on the fence.
I don't think it would be the first or last time that law enforcement lies regarding an investigation. Someone earlier compared this case to a Chess game. I would think that's just there way of dealing with a sociopath. No, they are not stooping to her level, just making it more of a level playing field. If she is going to lie, then they need to do whatever they need to do to help solve this case by whatever means necessary.
HOWEVER, I would be extremely against them manufacturing evidence, which has happened before in other cases. When it gets to the courtroom, then they better have solid evidence. No exceptions.

My questions:

How many days according to the timeline was Casey really away from the house?

As controlling as CA is did she REALLY let 30 days go by without going to look for Casey and Caylee?

At what point did Casey tell Amy that her car was being fixed?

I never understood how Casey could run out of gas and back car in next to dumpster. I know she said she got help,,,,why haven't those people come forward if that was the truth?

I know I have asked this question before on another post and never really got an answer,,,,,,,,,but it eats and eats at me. That question is.....

How in the heck did she get Zenaida Gonzalas's name???? I understand what people are saying about zanny the nanny,,,,,,,that just doesn't sit well with me because it would be toooooooooooo cooincidental too have Casey take police to the sawgrass apts, where a Zenaida G just happen to put in info for an apt...............there is something more to this,,,,,,WHAT IS IT?????? Casey must have known someone in the apts office,,,,,,,,something....

And another thing,,,,,,the use of the term "nanny",,,,,is that common place in Orlando for people to say "nanny"??? Up here in the great white north, we use the term "day care provider" Nanny is someone who comes into your home and takes care of your child. Why that term???

And, we in the wild west usually say "sitter," unless it's a live in, or something.

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,yes sitter,,,,,,,,,,,her reasoning for using the word "nanny" made me think the nanny was made up and part of the life she WANTED to lead?

Fine summation, SG! I couldn't have done better, myself. In fact, I didn't. :)

Hi Brini, I didn't ask that question...that was JustInCase. I asked in which prior cases did JustInCase have access to the FBI reports.

The SUMMATION I provided. That is HERE. Is that what you are referring to?

Why doesn't Cindy go herself, send Lee, or hire a P.I. to go to Hatillo, PR?

exactly! Instead of demanding posters and TES do her work for her.

Photo. Actually, they broadcast a few photos. One of a normal hair, one death-banded... I don't remember what the other was.

This thread is getting a lttle messed up with who's talking to who... anyway .. I still say... Who's THEY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brini
Three words-- death banded hair. Please link me to a copy of the FBI lab results because I have not seen them yet

I'm curious...in what prior cases have you had direct access to a copy of the FBI lab results?

Take into consideration for just a moment... consistant reports ... Not one channel vs. another... who has the biggest breaking "Earthshattering" news?

I agree, which is why I am still on the fence.
I don't think it would be the first or last time that law enforcement lies regarding an investigation. Someone earlier compared this case to a Chess game. I would think that's just there way of dealing with a sociopath. No, they are not stooping to her level, just making it more of a level playing field. If she is going to lie, then they need to do whatever they need to do to help solve this case by whatever means necessary.
HOWEVER, I would be extremely against them manufacturing evidence, which has happened before in other cases. When it gets to the courtroom, then they better have solid evidence. No exceptions.

Doesn't this then lead you to think they are just "playing a hand?"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

*snipped from GameTheory's post*
Now in science when you formulate a theory and you want that theory to be accepted as valid, there is one important element we shouldn't forget - that this theory needs to fit ALL of the other parameters, all instances, all occassions, and in the case of a police investigation all the evidence. The theory needs to stand with all the data you have. If you exclude something then that is problematic. So while your theory is possible and the best scenario we are all hoping, it doesn't fit with all the facts that are out there. One can believe Casey did give the child and only see she is not stressed about the situation but what happens if you bring into this theory the FACTS of decomposition in the car, the facts of chloroform, the facts that Casey did not have money (so she didn't sell the baby), and most importantly the LE checked all of her telephone conversations. So if this deal happened and Casey gave them the child there would have been some phone records or internet records of a kind to indicate the existence of these people that have Caylee now and communication with them. This is not an arrangement you make with someone you just met on the street.

I have drawn my conclusions from logic and reason.

I, like every other person on this board, would love nothing more than for Caylee to be alive and well, but unfortunately there is not one scintilla of evidence that points to this.

Eating crow on this case would be the yummiest dish I ever tasted. But, unfortunatly, for the asme reasons, I have to agree.

Evan's Mom,
Sorry, I know this is O/T...
Did you see my post to you the other day?
The one about being your boss and getting in my office?

Lol, I must have missed that the other day.
As much as that man is online, I wouldn't have been surprised to see him here at all. I think I'm pretty safe though since WB doesn't have a thong of the day thread.

Well, not knowing where to put "this", I'm going to place it here. My apologies ahead of time. There are *SO* many threads concerning this case that I feel I'll just go with the one with the most posts. :)

Caylee has been dead since June. Her mother killed her. It was a "soft" kill. Caylee was in the way of attention from her mother. This so called mother is a sociopath and I will state here, outshines convict Peterson.

The only thing I will give Casey Anthony is that she wanted to give her daughter up for adoption. Probably the most giving of herself than she has ever been. The grandparents, well, I'm not so sure any of us should be too harsh. Critical, perhaps. But, they are not responsible for Caylee's death. Only one person is.

Now, I know I am placing my statement of opinion out there simply and I have not been involved at all in this case (life happens outside of WS's, sadly. :) ), but I have absolutely no doubt who this woman is. Maybe Convict Peterson will connect with her. Gawd knows, they share some serious personality problems. Okay, that is completely sarcastic on my part. This woman is playing it for all it's worth. Frankly, it's all about trying to avoid the death penalty in Florida.

Just my very humble opinion. For what it's worth this late in the investigation....

SleuthyGal
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brini
Three words-- death banded hair. Please link me to a copy of the FBI lab results because I have not seen them yet

I'm curious...in what prior cases have you had direct access to a copy of the FBI lab results?

NOOOO you actually quoted sluethgal

I'm saying ... ulness you've seen it... (and I've NEVER said I have)... don't sit on a forum and claim that the FBI has done this that and the other!

What ... [sincere question] Evidence do you have that FBI is even involved? The FBI typically doesn't get involved in searches until it is evident that the missing person [and the like] has gone over state lines. Just Curious.

SleuthyGal
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

NOOOO you actually quoted sluethgal

I'm saying ... ulness you've seen it... (and I've NEVER said I have)... don't sit on a forum and claim that the FBI has done this that and the other!

What ... [sincere question] Evidence do you have that FBI is even involved? The FBI typically doesn't get involved in searches until it is evident that the missing person [and the like] has gone over state lines. Just Curious.

Hi, JustinCase, the FBI performed preliminary lab tests on the trunk and interviewed family members. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything, but others are following this case much more closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member