To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to post this but I didn't see it on any other thread (I really didn't look hard either )
But if this judge says that law enforcement can lie, ect.... during the course of an investigation it does tend to put some doubt into what has been released

Just my opinion

Please respectfully take a listen

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Rose, I like "the Judge" and I respect his comments. I believe him. If I just believed what LE said, I would totally agree. But I also base my opinions on things Casey has said with absolutely NO media distortion. I agree that LE comments and selective "leaks" may not be 100% accurate, but Casey doesn't lie. Well, she does, but that's kind of the point.

TIP! When you see a broken quote either repair it or don;t quote it. That's what causes the misquotes. I have been trying to fix them but it has been carried so far I am not sure I will get them.
A broken quote is when someone quotes another post and they leave a bracket or a letter off of the post. It looks different so you should be able to spot it.

Hi, JustinCase, the FBI performed preliminary lab tests on the trunk and interviewed family members. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything, but others are following this case much more closely.

Yes the lab tests were sent to the FBI ... but as far as investigating this case goes ... it's LOCAL to FL ... and I don't think the FBI is investigating and won't until there is evidence that this child has actually crossed state lines.

That's not to say she hasn't, but it has be evident I'm pretty sure.

RoseMom, I have never heard of LE lying during a videotaped interview with a reporter, have you? They have been known to lie to suspects but not on TV to my knowlege.

Yes the lab tests were sent to the FBI ... but as far as investigating this case goes ... it's LOCAL to FL ... and I don't think the FBI is investigating and won't until there is evidence that this child has actually crossed state lines.

That's not to say she hasn't, but it has be evident I'm pretty sure.

In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there does NOT have to be a ransom demand and the child does NOT have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm

RoseMom, I have never heard of LE lying during a videotaped interview with a reporter, have you? They have been known to lie to suspects but not on TV to my knowlege.

In a media driven case like this, if they are lying to the suspect to put pressure on her to get her to confess, they would by necessity have to lie to the media.

Under the law, the police can lie under almost any circumstance, except in court or in official documents. For instance, most people believe that if a suspected prostitute or drug dealer asks an undercover cop if he is a cop he has to tell the truth. That is not the case.

In a media driven case like this, if they are lying to the suspect to put pressure on her to get her to confess, they would by necessity have to lie to the media.

Under the law, the police can lie under almost any circumstance, except in court or in official documents. For instance, most people believe that if a suspected prostitute or drug dealer asks an undercover cop if he is a cop he has to tell the truth. That is not the case.

and ... if it's the only way they can get to her, the media I guess will have to do

.... Now see I didn't know that either I thought they had to say they were a cop if asked

Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out? Why not take lie detector tests and willingly allow the results to be used in court later? (They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.)

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? Why not put out sketches of the people? Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down?

If the people who say that Caylee is alive can explain this to me, please do. I would love to know the answers to these questions.
LP stated on NG that LA came into the RV while the FBI was there and said they were offered LD tests and refused. Interesting.

Also interesting...I cannot get anyone to answer any of these questions.

LP stated on NG that LA came into the RV while the FBI was there and said they were offered LD tests and refused. Interesting.

These questions are not being answered simply because there is NO answer that could make any sense or support the theory of Caylee being alive.

LP is as about as believable as Casey in this case.

And how do we know this *brand new* story out of LP is even true? The ZG/script he has told story has evolved three times so far.

Portion of my post above:

First, LP said that Casey told him the script story in the living room of the Anthony home. When he told NG about it, he added that he told Casey he didn't want to know from ZG. Casey then told him to get out of her house. NG was outraged that she would have the gall to tell him that about her parents home.

Then, someone must have pointed out to LP that he had earlier said that Casey never said ONE WORD to him about the case while he was down in Orlando. So then RD comes out with the story that Casey told him the story as they rode alone to her attorney's office.

That version must not have worked out too well either as LP NOW says (on Fox the other afternoon) that CINDY told him the story. How are we to find this supposed change in Casey's story credible? I don't think we can until we have proof.

And how do we know this *brand new* story out of LP is even true? The ZG/script he has told story has evolved three times so far.

First, LP said that Casey told him the script story in the living room of the Anthony home. When he told NG about it, he added that he told Casey he didn't want to know from ZG. Casey then told him to get out of her house. NG was outraged that she would have the gall to tell him that about her parents home.

Then, someone must have pointed out to LP that he had earlier said that Casey never said ONE WORD to him about the case while he was down in Orlando. So then RD comes out with the story that Casey told him the story as they rode alone to her attorney's office.

That version must not have worked out too well either as LP NOW says (on Fox the other afternoon) that CINDY told him the story. How are we to find this supposed change in Casey's story credible? I don't think we can until we have proof.

Agree. LP has flip flopped more than I wore mine this summer. His story changes as much as people accuse Casey of doing.

Kinda funny how all those who hated him when he was "for" Casey and getting her out of jail ... are suddenly finding him candid since he's started talking a bunch of tomfoolery.

SleuthyGal
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

NOOOO you actually quoted sluethgal

I'm saying ... ulness you've seen it... (and I've NEVER said I have)... don't sit on a forum and claim that the FBI has done this that and the other!

What ... [sincere question] Evidence do you have that FBI is even involved? The FBI typically doesn't get involved in searches until it is evident that the missing person [and the like] has gone over state lines. Just Curious.

Wrong. The FBI has jurisdiction over kidnappings. Which is what the family are claiming. Lindberg Law.

Second, I am telling you what the FBI said, on the news. Their announcement. Broadcast. To everyone. On the media. No secret.

Agree. LP has flip flopped more than I wore mine this summer. His story changes as much as people accuse Casey of doing.

I disagree with that entirely. I can only think of 2 occasions where he changed his mind.

1) When he kept up his end of the deal and Bonded Casey out under the pretense he would have access to her to locate Caylee. Obviously appropriate, he was there to find the baby, not BABYSIT.

2)Returning her to prison because the security of his people and the Anthony family. Baez refused to address it until he said he was taking her back, then he agreed to meet with him and it was worked out, until she was busted a few hours later.

I support both of those decisions and would have done the same.

SleuthyGal
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

NOOOO you actually quoted sluethgal

I'm saying ... ulness you've seen it... (and I've NEVER said I have)... don't sit on a forum and claim that the FBI has done this that and the other!

What ... [sincere question] Evidence do you have that FBI is even involved? The FBI typically doesn't get involved in searches until it is evident that the missing person [and the like] has gone over state lines. Just Curious.

BTW-- The FBI is using their labs to analyze the forensics, on this case.

Wrong. The FBI has jurisdiction over kidnappings. Which is what the family are claiming. Lindberg Law.

Second, I am telling you what the FBI said, on the news. Their announcement. Broadcast. To everyone. On the media. No secret.

The FBI is asissting and managing certain areas of this case, absolutely.
Is that in question to anyone at this point? How does one think the initial results came back from their lab- telepathically?

Well, not knowing where to put "this", I'm going to place it here. My apologies ahead of time. There are *SO* many threads concerning this case that I feel I'll just go with the one with the most posts. :)

Caylee has been dead since June. Her mother killed her. It was a "soft" kill. Caylee was in the way of attention from her mother. This so called mother is a sociopath and I will state here, outshines convict Peterson.

The only thing I will give Casey Anthony is that she wanted to give her daughter up for adoption. Probably the most giving of herself than she has ever been. The grandparents, well, I'm not so sure any of us should be too harsh. Critical, perhaps. But, they are not responsible for Caylee's death. Only one person is.

Now, I know I am placing my statement of opinion out there simply and I have not been involved at all in this case (life happens outside of WS's, sadly. :) ), but I have absolutely no doubt who this woman is. Maybe Convict Peterson will connect with her. Gawd knows, they share some serious personality problems. Okay, that is completely sarcastic on my part. This woman is playing it for all it's worth. Frankly, it's all about trying to avoid the death penalty in Florida.

Just my very humble opinion. For what it's worth this late in the investigation....

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. But it's important to mention the following facts in answer to the points you raised: Contrary to popular rumor and speculation, Casey didn't in fact have any motive to murder Caylee in order to be "free to party". Her parents were very happy to have Caylee at their home, Casey could very easily leave Caylee there when she wanted to "be free". Also, the school friend of Casey's, KM, who claims that Casey considered not keeping the baby when she first found out she was pregnant, goes on to say that Casey then reached the decision to carry through with the pregnancy, and when KM told Casey she was interested in adopting her baby, Casey DID NOT show an interest in taking her up on this offer, she obviously did not take her up on it. There is no history of Casey harming Caylee or having bad feelings toward Caylee, all the friends and acquaintances interviewed by police who had spent time with Casey and Caylee said that she had a normal, affectionate, caring relationship with Caylee, that she was always concerned for Caylee's safety like any normal mother. So far there is no evidence that Casey harmed Caylee. Caylee is missing, and that is all we know.

I disagree with that entirely. I can only think of 2 occasions where he changed his mind.

1) When he kept up his end of the deal and Bonded Casey out under the pretense he would have access to her to locate Caylee. Obviously appropriate, he was there to find the baby, not BABYSIT.

2)Returning her to prison because the security of his people and the Anthony family. Baez refused to address it until he said he was taking her back, then he agreed to meet with him and it was worked out, until she was busted a few hours later.

I support both of those decisions and would have done the same.

I provided links to his changing stories on the ZG/script story:

Are you saying these media reports are misquoting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann