To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of this thread seemed to me to be inviting those who believe Caylee is still alive to come on here and be attacked. I don't think that's right and I believe Caylee is no longer among the living, sad to say.

There is a thread to discuss Caylee being alive that does not allow this kind of thing.

I have nothing to hide with regards to this case and I wouldn't even take it. I would never recommend anyone take it, especially if they are innocent. Too risky and too much room for error.

Well said.
In general I would never take one or advise anyone to take one for the reasons you mentioned. Most likely LE will be administering the poly to build a case against that person. But if my child were missing and if suspicions cast toward me were diverting LE away from finding my child, I think I'd take one. Don't really know until I've walked in those shoes.
If the A's are worried that maybe the stress they are living under would produce a false poly, they could take one with their attorney in private to see the results before going to LE to take one.

The Nancy Grace show and other shows should at least give the description, even without a sketch, just to get it out there.

The title of this thread seemed to me to be inviting those who believe Caylee is still alive to come on here and be attacked. I don't think that's right and I believe Caylee is no longer among the living, sad to say.

There is a thread to discuss Caylee being alive that does not allow this kind of thing.

The "alive" thread has lots of very good discussion and links on it. I had thought it was more just a support thread for those who believe Caylee is alive to offer prayers, etc. Which is perfectly good and fine. But I saw yesterday that it has all kinds of discussion and incredible sleuthing of many different theories and players. :clap: It's going to take me a while to catch up with it all

The description was from the very beginning of the police record so I'm sure they have it, but I've never seen it given on the air.

Okay, maybe I should rephrase.
Just because someone has something doesn't mean they will use it.
Has anyone asked any of these shows to air the description?
When LP first came to town he was looking for an alive Caylee, he was on the NG and other shows. CA was on a few shows. A friend of the A's came on the NG show. Does anyone know if any of these people asked for the description to be stated on air and that request was denied?
Has anyone on this board emailed any shows to request this description be put on air?

I would never take one. I think they are bologna and many agree that have studied them.

I took one when I was 19 and failed it, I didn't lie-it was for a job at a pharmacy and it showed deceit about drug usage I had never so much as smoked pot at that point in my life-so I have NEVER trusted them since then....

I would never take one. I think they are bologna and many agree that have studied them.
Part of my coursework in college was learning how to administer. I was the subject in the study which is how I happened to have to take some tests. They have their place, but I would never in a million years offer to take one if I were under suspicion.

Part of my coursework in college was learning how to administer. I was the subject in the study which is how I happened to have to take some tests. They have their place, but I would never in a million years offer to take one if I were under suspicion.

LOL, thats all I need to hear. nuff said.

I do not think that LE thought she was dead, they just didn't get cooperation. But the DNA evidence came back quickly from the trunk and then they didn't need to look for a LIVE Caylee anymore

it was on pages around 86,87 of the police paperwork, first interviews with Casey, July 22 or 23, where the police told Casey they believed she was lying, that Caylee was dead, that she needed to tell them where Caylee was no matter how bad the condition of Caylee's body, no matter how bad she might look now, doesn't look the way she used to, etc, that they have seen it all before and they won't be shocked. But in saying that, I don't mean that they abandoned other avenues of investigation. I hope they didn't.

Okay, maybe I should rephrase.
Just because someone has something doesn't mean they will use it.
Has anyone asked any of these shows to air the description?
When LP first came to town he was looking for an alive Caylee, he was on the NG and other shows. CA was on a few shows. A friend of the A's came on the NG show. Does anyone know if any of these people asked for the description to be stated on air and that request was denied?
Has anyone on this board emailed any shows to request this description be put on air?

I haven't heard of anything like that, only said I wished they would air the description. To the person who was looking for the description, I just found it, it's at the beginning of the first interviews with Casey by police, marked page 82/83 of police documents, I'll try to paste a few lines here in case anyone wants to see it

LOL, thats all I need to hear. nuff said.
LOL is right :)
I would refuse especially if I were innocent. I just would not take the chance of it coming back that I was lying. You can't unring the bell and I would never want my LDT failure when I was innocent documented. I just couldn;t do it.
I have no idea what the Anthony family motivation is, I can only speak for myself. If my child called me and asked my advice if they were innocent of a crime and LE wanted to administer an LDT ;my advice would be do NOT do it.

I haven't done any such thing, imo. I am here to ask questions which we are not "allowed" to do on the other thread. I have asked plenty of questions as I am trying to understand why the division here. We all want Caylee home.

I still have a lot more questions, but people aren't wanting to answer them so readily. Maybe they don't have answers, but it leaves things open for discussions.

I haven't heard of anything like that, only said I wished they would air the description. To the person who was looking for the description, I just found it, it's at the beginning of the first interviews with Casey by police, marked page 82/83 of police documents, I'll try to paste a few lines here in case anyone wants to see it
Sure! I would also like to see the sketches/descriptions of the others, too (Sam and the children)!!

I say get those done and get the information out there. What are they waiting on?! That would give them a whole family to look for and easier to spot. Makes no sense to wait. Full page ads would be a good start in all the major newspapers across the country with those sketches and descriptions...also descriptions and photos of the car they were seen getting into. REAL NAMES would even be better to go along with them. Why let these people remain anonymous if they have Caylee or know where she is?! Let's FIND THEM!

Sure! I would also like to see the sketches/descriptions of the others, too (Sam and the children)!!

I say get those done and get the information out there. What are they waiting on?! That would give them a whole family to look for and easier to spot. Makes no sense to wait. Full page ads would be a good start in all the major newspapers across the country with those sketches and descriptions...also descriptions and photos of the car they were seen getting into. REAL NAMES would even be better to go along with them. Why let these people remain anonymous if they have Caylee or know where she is?! Let's FIND THEM!

My sentiments exactly. All the wishing in the world won't bring Caylee home.
Concrete leads will.

I don't see the point of playing cat and mouse if those people are real. Put them out there for the world to see and to find!! Enough of waiting on LE to do it because they are not going to. The A family are within their rights to go around LE to publish these and pursue them on their own. Hey, it worked for the Smart family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan01