To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done any such thing, imo. I am here to ask questions which we are not "allowed" to do on the other thread. I have asked plenty of questions as I am trying to understand why the division here. We all want Caylee home.

I still have a lot more questions, but people aren't wanting to answer them so readily. Maybe they don't have answers, but it leaves things open for discussions.

I don't think that person's comment was directed at you. I think it was a general statement, we were all discussing how a couple of people hijacked the board last night and were bashing everyone who was still considering the "alive" theory to be possible. The bashers were using the thread title to bait people in, then bash. They weren't using the thread according to its own title, they said that no one should post here unless they have PROOF that Caylee is alive. Over and over. That isn't what the title of the thread says. So the people who are still considering the "alive" theory who came to this board because of its title were pretty shocked when we continually got attacked and told we didn't have anything to say, that we have no proof so shouldn't post, that we can't "grasp" the truth or are deliberately trying to distract from the truth, that we are only "regurgitating Anthony speak", and even that we must be just one person using multiple log-ins! ha ha :confused: I don't recall you being one of those bashers by the way, were you? :)

I just wanted to make certain people knew it was not my intention here is all. I didn't think it was directed at me exactly.

Sure! I would also like to see the sketches/descriptions of the others, too (Sam and the children)!!

I say get those done and get the information out there. What are they waiting on?! That would give them a whole family to look for and easier to spot. Makes no sense to wait. Full page ads would be a good start in all the major newspapers across the country with those sketches and descriptions...also descriptions and photos of the car they were seen getting into. REAL NAMES would even be better to go along with them. Why let these people remain anonymous if they have Caylee or know where she is?! Let's FIND THEM!

I agree

I haven't done any such thing, imo. I am here to ask questions which we are not "allowed" to do on the other thread. I have asked plenty of questions as I am trying to understand why the division here. We all want Caylee home.

I still have a lot more questions, but people aren't wanting to answer them so readily. Maybe they don't have answers, but it leaves things open for discussions.

If anybody believes so strongly that Caylee is dead that they are no longer interested in the alternative theories and don't want to listen to them (and I don't mean you, I don't know your viewpoint, I'm talking about those who were using this thread to bait in people and then bash them last night), then they should just start a thread that's called "For those who believe Caylee is dead ONLY" or "Casey is guilty ONLY". simple enough. They could enjoy themselves there sharing their own view since that is all they want, they made it very clear that that is all they want.

I haven't seen any QUESTIONS not being "allowed" to be asked on the ALIVE thread. When and where did you see that, what questions? They have discussed everything there. They just don't want those bashers on there who want to stop all discussion because "Caylee is dead and Casey is a murderer". I can understand that.

I have never taken one, but I would love to just to see the result.
I would also think any meds one might be on (CA- sedatives or other) could effect- does anyone know?

yes and no, it measures your heart rate. medications can speed/slow down your heart rate. at the same time, your answered are compared to one another to show overall results. best example i can give is ocean's 13 when the one dude took a lie dectector. he showed distress on every answer even his name, so that indicated that when he was telling lies it looked like the truth because he was distressed when he told the truth. but say you take some medication right before and it takes awhile to kick in, or it wears off while you take the test...

also, as far as the lie detector and why they may not have taken it. im sure that LE has to tell them that they could use LE's lie detector or hire someone themselves. not trusting LE, they would most likely want to hire their own. not having the money to do it...they choose not to do it.

So WHAT are they waiting for and why wasn't this done weeks ago?!

I think the TV media at least (NG in particular) jumped to the conclusion that there was no truth in Casey's claim that there was a babysitter or that this might be her actual description. I think that's why they haven't been airing the description at all. LP also asked the NG show, why don't you ever mention the reward? Please get that info out there! I agree with him.

I think the TV media at least (NG in particular) jumped to the conclusion that there was no truth in Casey's claim that there was a babysitter or that this might be her actual description. I think that's why they haven't been airing the description at all. LP also asked the NG show, why don't you ever mention the reward? Please get that info out there! I agree with him.

Whether or not anyone believes KC it is within the A's rights to get that info out there. Plaster it everywhere!!!!

You don't see those questions because it states clearly to me anyway that any comments or questions which do not go along with that theory are not acceptable. Since I do believe that Caylee was in the trunk and I believe the evidence is accurate that LE has which proves she is deceased...I am not welcome on that thread to express opinions or ask questions.

I am also trying to learn and to figure out if there is the slightest chance I could be mistaken. I admit when I am wrong and I would love to be wrong about Caylee.

I really am trying to understand why if people believe that she is alive are these things NOT being done to try to find her?! I can give them a million ideas of ways to find this child, but will they do anything to that end? I want to see everyone doing something no matter how they feel about it.

Get the sketches and descriptions done!! Get them out there!! It can't hurt.

They do not NEED NG or Greta to do that! They need to dip into their funds to Find Caylee which people have given them and start buying up full page ads in major newspapers. People READ newspapers more than they watch NG or Greta so it is a smarter move anyway.

Whether or not anyone believes KC it is within the A's rights to get that info out there. Plaster it everywhere!!!!

No offense, but Im guessing if the sketch looked like you, and people started hounding you, you might feel it was a bad choice to release the image of a pathological liar completely uncorroberated by another person.

JB can release it himself, he does not need LE.. You would think with the 6 hours a day he is spending with Casey they might be moving from a sketch to balloon animals long ago.

If anybody believes so strongly that Caylee is dead that they are no longer interested in the alternative theories and don't want to listen to them (and I don't mean you, I don't know your viewpoint, I'm talking about those who were using this thread to bait in people and then bash them last night), then they should just start a thread that's called "For those who believe Caylee is dead ONLY" or "Casey is guilty ONLY". simple enough. They could enjoy themselves there sharing their own view since that is all they want, they made it very clear that that is all they want.

I've been here pretty much from the beginning of this case. With an open mind, I've read EVERY alternative theory that supports a living Caylee.

I've come to one conclusion. Those theories are so far-reaching and illogical that they just don't work.

No one should bait anyone, and that includes posters on the "Caylee Alive" thread who ridicule and demean others for their opinions. Most of all, no poster here should be a conduit for Cindy Anthony's PR crap...that was also done on the Caylee Alive thread.

What info? Casey refused to even sit down and provide a sketch-artist description of the "babysitter."

-snipped
I am also trying to learn and to figure out if there is the slightest chance I could be mistaken. I admit when I am wrong and I would love to be wrong about Caylee.

you had me till that part. Say what?:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member