Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

Here comes Nancy with the incredibly dumb question of the day. Nancy wants to know why today's check cashing arrest doesn't revoke Casey's freedom.

I'm not even gonna provide the correct answer. Nancy the former prosecutor should know herself.
She knows the answer, but asks for the layperson in her viewing audience that may not.

She's a big hypocrite, this Nancy. She can't even remember what she says from minute to minute. A defense lawyer on her panel finally stands up to her bullying and tells Nancy that what Nancy'd like to see is for the State to use this bonding in and out as a coercive technique. Of course, Nancy the bully denies this when challenged.

Except for the fact that Nancy started off her show outraged and shrieking like a child who saw a spider in her soup, all because Casey is free on her check bouncing charges. Apparently, Nancy thinks that check bouncing charges (for a couple a hundred dollars, no less) should land Casey in jail with no bail or bond.

Check bouncing?

She has 22 (or is it 27 now?)charges including FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, IDENITY THEFT, and other charges. Idenity theft is a BIG CHARGE under Homeland security and pulls AUTOMATIC JAIL TIME.

What are YOU thinking?

Good point and I agree. But all Nancy's doing is covering this case. She should know. The person with the Nationally Televised Cable News show should know. And she should stop shrieking just because Casey's out again. What was she reasonably thinking would happen?

She's is dragging out answers to questions being posed

I am glad that Nancy is at least running Amber Alerts. We had two here yesterday, a five year old girl, and a one year old boy.

Good point and I agree. But all Nancy's doing is covering this case. She should know. The person with the Nationally Televised Cable News show should know. And she should stop shrieking just because Casey's out again. What was she reasonably thinking would happen?
I, for one, am glad she is shrieking about it.

Check bouncing?

She has 22 (or is it 27 now?)charges including FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, IDENITY THEFT, and other charges. Idenity theft is a BIG CHARGE under Homeland security and pulls AUTOMATIC JAIL TIME.

What are YOU thinking?

ITA it's more than bouncing checks. Bouncing checks is when you over write YOUR OWN account not someone elses...

You know- KC says in the tape that her idea is to keep going to places Caylee and fake ZG have been- whatcha wanna bet that LE has found out thru interviews that in going to bars, other places they 'have been', that she never inquired if Zanny had been in lately etc, or if they had seen her daughter. When this goes to court, they will be able to PROVE (along with all the other lies too numerous to mention) that this was BS too!

I bet Casey harassed her online as well.

I bet Casey is TRYING to harass anyone who can testify against her. I am betting they have been trying to pay Amy off to get her to drop the charges. They are too stupid to know that the state is the prosecuter now, and Amy is just a witness........

I bet Casey harassed her online as well.

someone on here posted that they thought it was strange that Casey and Amy were still facebook friends. I found it odd as well. If someone stole money from me I would have deleted them. jmo

Did you hear Cindy?

She told a protester that was accusing her of knowing that Casey killed caylee

"When Caylee comes home you will go to hell"
When Caylee comes home in a body bag, who will be going to hell? Cindy is not in touch with reality imo

For her even to presume that a child who has been missing for 31 days is an EMERGENCY?????? 911 is for EMERGENCIES, not for grandmothers who protect lying children over her granddaughter. I hope she feels the same way when the truth about her "darling" daughter comes out. She's already a thief and a liar.And CINDY KNOWS THAT since Casey stole from her and lied to her.

You know- KC says in the tape that her idea is to keep going to places Caylee and fake ZG have been- whatcha wanna bet that LE has found out thru interviews that in going to bars, other places they 'have been', that she never inquired if Zanny had been in lately etc, or if they had seen her daughter. When this goes to court, they will be able to PROVE (along with all the other lies too numerous to mention) that this was BS too!

They've already proven that she never asked anyone about Caylee,she said that herself, you know, her fear for Caylee and all that jazz.

She is probably thinking what most of us are thinking....why can't they keep her sorry butt in jail where she belongs. i can tell you this, if she were in the miltary she would be in pretrial confinment....period.

And if you want to argue go somewhere else.

When Caylee comes home in a body bag, who will be going to hell? Cindy is not in touch with reality imo

For her even to presume that a child who has been missing for 31 days is an EMERGENCY?????? 911 is for EMERGENCIES, not for grandmothers who protect lying children over her granddaughter. I hope she feels the same way when the truth about her "darling" daughter comes out. She's already a thief and a liar.And CINDY KNOWS THAT since Casey stole from her and lied to her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

someone on here posted that they thought it was strange that Casey and Amy were still facebook friends. I found it odd as well. If someone stole money from me I would have deleted them. jmo
I'll be you Casey has been in touch with Amy and that's against the rules. If she tries to contact Amy again, Amy should report her to the police. She would be violating her gond.

NG is acting like Casey is committing "New" crimes while out on bail

These are old charges & just because LE did't file them when she was first arrested does'nt mean her bail should be revoked.

talk about OVER information..about when Caylee supposedly calleed KC..Casey volunteers "there was nothing in the background"..I mean who would say that without being asked..and don't say KC LOL.

ITA it's more than bouncing checks. Bouncing checks is when you over write YOUR OWN account not someone elses...

It is amazing to me that people would even try to defend such horrible acts as defrauding a person who had let her live with her and loaned her their car. I guess if someone's baby's body is found in their trunk decomposing, it is nothing to steal and defraud a friend.

I wish LE had arrested her on one check charge, let her bail out...then, arrest her on the 2nd check charge, let her bail out....etc., etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back