Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

The baseball cap of invisability.

I thought of the many times we've seen her in baseball caps when I read this story today too, and the one found in the trash. Wasn't it shredded or something?
Yes it was ripped in the back. It was torn at the front as well but it looks like it was that way when Annie was wearing it in the pic as well. Interesting bit about the hat is that the blogger who pulled it out of the trash said she was going to post pictures but she never did and I don't believe that she posted any other comments about her "find".

(I made the separate thread on this subject and rightfully been removed under another thread...sorry:)....Repeating here to see if it makes any sense to others who watched NG just now....

Something very interesting has been surfaced during NG show today. Currently, LE is searching the area next to airport based on the tip from the person who saw the car somewhere around June 20-28, around airport area and she thought that it's her friend's car (same model, same color)...but when she get closer, she saw the bumper sticker on the car and recognized that it's not her friend's car. The tip was made on September 4. Why LE starts looking into it now? IMO, because LE received thousands of tips and it's time consuming to go though each of them to identify which is the most reliable. So, why this particular tip is reliable? IMO, because of the bumper sticker of Casey's car which only LE knows about! If I'm wrong with what I just learned - please delete this thread. Otherwise, this is the real important tip which could potentially lead to the discovery of the body...IMO

Thats exactly what I thought. If this person remembers what the bumper sticker was and it matches......:woohoo:

During the "newsbreak" I was thinking we could all have a laugh if we all called and asked stupid questions. We would have to identify ourselves by our WS screen names.
NG: "Going out now to Can't Sleep from Tardistan Texas. How are you Can't and what's your question?
CS: "Hello Nancy, This is Can't Sleep. I love your show."
NG: "Thank you dear, what's your question?"
CS: "Oh, and I really just LOVE your twins...how ARE they?"
NG: "<sniff> Thank you, dear. They are just fine, thank God. What's your question, dear."
CS: "I have a five part question, really. I was just wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey who the biological father of her daughter is...And then I want to know if maybe law enforcement has looked at that empty apartment that Casey says ZG lived in to see if maybe she was staying there...And I wonder if maybe somebody that went on that vacation to Puerto Rico maybe took Caylee to visit her biological paternal grandparents...and also, does anybody know if Casey was searching for ZG on the internet in the same time frame as Caylee going missing..."
NG: "Excellent questions, Can't! Going to our distinguished panel...Kobey?"

OMG. If I ever hear one of you on NG show I will laugh so loud!

You certainly have it down pat! :clap::clap:

During the "newsbreak" I was thinking we could all have a laugh if we all called and asked stupid questions. We would have to identify ourselves by our WS screen names.
NG: "Going out now to Can't Sleep from Tardistan Texas. How are you Can't and what's your question?
NG: "<sniff> Thank you, dear. They are just fine, thank God. What's your question, dear."
CS: "I have a five part question, really. I was just wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey who the biological father of her daughter is...And then I want to know if maybe law enforcement has looked at that empty apartment that Casey says ZG lived in to see if maybe she was staying there...And I wonder if maybe somebody that went on that vacation to Puerto Rico maybe took Caylee to visit her biological paternal grandparents...and also, does anybody know if Casey was searching for ZG on the internet in the same time frame as Caylee going missing..."

I'm so laughing now!!

I think she might have buried her naked and then ditched or burned the clothes. Her dad was a cop and I am sure she would have heard about how they cracked cases due to forensics on the clothes. Too bad Cindy washed the pants and knife,.... :furious: jmo

You are so right. Casey would do anything to protect herself from getting caught, you know she's so important, smart, sexy, etc.....:furious: I can see her doing all of this with not one ounce of remorse. This may seem harsh but I hate this girl! I have actually had to step back for a few days, she makes me that sick.

If you'd like to ask NG "What about Caylee's real father?" press 1
If you'd like to ask NG "Was Caylee last seen on June 9 or June 15?" press 2
If you have any other question, press the disconnect button

I'm confused. Was this area searched weeks ago and is now being searched again or has it only been searched today?

They have already done a few searches in that area and are continuing to do so. They have stopped searching for a live Caylee

I was just thinking if it weren't for Nancy, there wouldn't be any coverage! At least not for those of us who live outside Florida.

Yep. And thats what the Anthony's, especially Casey is waiting for. For this to all blow over. I cannot wait for her time to come.

(I made the separate thread on this subject and rightfully been removed under another thread...sorry:)....Repeating here to see if it makes any sense to others who watched NG just now....

Something very interesting has been surfaced during NG show today. Currently, LE is searching the area next to airport based on the tip from the person who saw the car somewhere around June 20-28, around airport area and she thought that it's her friend's car (same model, same color)...but when she get closer, she saw the bumper sticker on the car and recognized that it's not her friend's car. The tip was made on September 4. Why LE starts looking into it now? IMO, because LE received thousands of tips and it's time consuming to go though each of them to identify which is the most reliable. So, why this particular tip is reliable? IMO, because of the bumper sticker of Casey's car which only LE knows about! If I'm wrong with what I just learned - please delete this thread. Otherwise, this is the real important tip which could potentially lead to the discovery of the body...IMO

We can ALL pray???????????????????????????? Bumper stickers HUGE clue if in fact true. And I am sure they have been following all the tips and leads.... I feel LE has been doing a good job despite the LACK of support and truth from the key people in this investigation.

Something big must have happened for them to change her status at this time. Maybe the pings.......bumper stickers......and what the witness said and the date.............. Could you imagine if you were the person who saw a person out there with a shovel in the wee hours of the morning...and not a jogger.

:clap::clap:

I thought the woman was following a white car then realized it wasn't her friend because it had a bumper sticker, then looked off to the side and noticed a young woman coming out of a wooded area. Wasn't the car going down the road at the same time she saw the woman wearing a cap?

Thats exactly what I thought. If this person remembers what the bumper sticker was and it matches......:woohoo:
We could probably find it by looking on one of her puking or peeing photos. A lot of those were out by the car at least.

The tip was made on September 4. Why LE starts looking into it now?
They aren't just waiting until now to look in that area. They have concentrated many searches in the area of the airport including bringing in TES.

Interesting videoed report, regarding the woman seeing car like Casey's and "the person coming out of woods with hat pulled down". And the areas around airport that is being searched.
There's pictue of her car, and you can see the shamrock sticker on back window,
Also, note footage of Casey with the bbcap, pulled down over her face.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

We could probably find it by looking on one of her puking or peeing photos. A lot of those were out by the car at least.

lol..I'm pretty sure she has stickers on the back window. I remember seeing them in the infamous body farm pics that I cannot find now. She also may have bumper stickers, as I have never seen a pic of the back of the car.

Lol. I could hear NGs voice in my head saying all those lines.

Why do those callers sound like they are asleep or the one tonight sounded like she smokes 5ppd............. I want to scream get to the point!!!!!!!!

At least she was up to date on the info tonight and I am glad her network is part of NBC because we could see Jesse again... I wish GVS would do a story on this again and I can't wait until Geraldo's take on JB comments this week.

yeah I know,... what I meant was I think she burned Caylee's clothes, buried Caylee naked. The pants that were washed could have been what she was wearing when she put her in the trunk. Or they could have been in the trunk with Caylee before she was buried and then put in the backseat later.

Wasn't Casey wearing a sports bra and athletic shorts when she went to borrow the shovel from the neighbor?????

jmo
I wasn't correcting you, sorry if it sounded like it. I was just saying that's what the witness said. I do think I remember that about the neighbor. What day was that? Do you know?

They've been searching the areas long before today.
As is verified in this video.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

lol, awesome!

I thought the woman was following a white car then realized it wasn't her friend because it had a bumper sticker, then looked off to the side and noticed a young woman coming out of a wooded area. Wasn't the car going down the road at the same time she saw the woman wearing a cap?
No. The woman reported that the car was parked in the median.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63
Back