Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

I don't understand why Padilla didn't turn over the threats against him to law enforcement. He would love to have th glory for being the one that got her put back in jail.

Did it happen? What exactly was said? Is it really a parole violation?

JoAnn_W

I think it would constitute witness tampering - not sure though

LP said that Casey said "we will get even with him" or something along those lines

I had friend requested the Facebook page and now noticed it is gone. Does anyone have the link to her Facebook page. i even looked up by email too and poof gone.

Maybe she wants to look and will show Baez where Caylee is then they can say they "accidently" found Caylee while looking but Casey didnt kill her....Just a thought

They want the computer and cell phone records?? Why don't they have them? Why do they need to ask the court for them?

Casey wasn't fired from Universal/Kodak. Her ex-boss said when the company changed over, she just never showed up again.

Casey not participating in vigils because there's a concern for her safety.......

Too bad she hasn't been worried about the safety of Caylee...or is that 'her daughter'. :rolleyes:

If we could pin point who the boyfriend is LP is refering to and we could locate THAT myspace that could be where he saw the comment from Casey. I am assuming that is how he knows she's on there.

I honestly believe she would be "going after" the persons who have given statements about her she didn't like. She definitely is a danger to others.
If she would off her own daughter, she would have no hesitation to go after someone else like Amy.

I think AH and JG would come in a close race for 1st when it comes to whom KC despises. I would think LP would be way down on her list JMO.

Well, the ex FBI fella sure jumped to LP's defence! "Anything he says on the record you can take to the bank".

KC may still be strutting her stuff, but she sure is developing a "computer butt". Better watch that KC. You have some important appearances coming up. Maybe that's why she wants her travel release - to exercise?

I am sure if she sent a message to a "boyfriend" it would be a message, not a post. If it is a message, only the person she sent it to could view it. Maybe the person she sent it to shared it with LP. If it was really her and not another KC imposter.

wow, has the psychologist on NG been living under a rock for the past few months?

OK this is the one that is the friend list of the Myspace that I have that also has Lee in the top friends as well:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558

That is her myspace. I have watched it from the beginning. When she first went to jail it was not signed in until she got out of jail and the log in date 16 July 2008 stated the same for along time. It stated that she was only approving people sheknew and that all negative comments were being reported and deleted.

They want the computer and cell phone records?? Why don't they have them? Why do they need to ask the court for them?

Too funny....ws has most of them.....and a calender timeline as well....:crazy:

Well, the ex FBI fella sure jumped to LP's defence! "Anything he says on the record you can take to the bank".

KC may still be strutting her stuff, but she sure is developing a "computer butt". Better watch that KC. You have some important appearances coming up. Maybe that's why she wants her travel release - to exercise?

Yeah, especially now that she's not getting all that "other" type of exercise she used to get constantly!

Padilla wouldn't lie. I hope he got a screen capture to show LE.

I honestly believe she would be "going after" the persons who have given statements about her she didn't like. She definitely is a danger to others.
If she would off her own daughter, she would have no hesitation to go after someone else like Amy.
I agree 100 %! She'd easily do them in and never give it a second thought! Evil is like that, and I believe she is evil!

which boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yeah that too ... just before Casey's myspace went private she changed her orientation from "straight' to "no answer"

But what I really meant was which boyfriend ... we need a freakin' chart to keep up with which guy she was with, when and for how long!

yes, I caught that. A new member of her fan club?

I caught that too. After all the interviews of all Casey's men, William W. is the one I think would be naive enough to still talk to her.

Surely to goodness it wouldn't be TonE or Jesse.

God Bless that FBI guy for standing up for my leonard!
He actually stood up to Nancy G and got his words in.
As soon as that transcript is available, his words will go on my speed dial.

Now we also have a fairly accurate answer of what LP's source is: FBI IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise
Back