Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

I am sure if she sent a message to a "boyfriend" it would be a message, not a post. If it is a message, only the person she sent it to could view it. Maybe the person she sent it to shared it with LP. If it was really her and not another KC imposter.

You can foward myspace messages to other people, maybe that is what happened. I hope she did do it and they take her back to jail for communicating a threat.

there is no violation to her home confinement to being online

I agree that she is a Danger to others

If I were Amy, Jessie, Tony or anyone else who talked to LE I would lock my doors with her running around the streets

People on the witness list will start having mysterious accidents.....imo

They want the computer and cell phone records?? Why don't they have them? Why do they need to ask the court for them?
It is discovery....and the defense is not privy to that information until LE charges her...(if that is evidence they will use at a murder trial.) He is making a tactical move because LE is taking their time building the case.

JB is running scared imho.

Right...it's private. How on earth did LP access this? Maybe I don't want to know.
As I heard it, LP said that KC wrote the threats in a comment to one of her friends. In that case, it wouldn't show up on her own MySpace page. That's how I heard it.

Why does Casey have to search herself - Why can't she just tell somebody where Caylee is?

IMO, KC knows TES is coming back and they were close the first time and chances are they will find Caylee this time around....Shes gonna RUN!!:furious:

Yeah that too ... just before Casey's myspace went private she changed her orientation from "straight' to "no answer"

But what I really meant was which boyfriend ... we need a freakin' chart to keep up with which guy she was with, when and for how long!

I knew what you meant LOL..I couldn't resist. She has bi listed on her "cupid" account. I didn't know about the myspace status changing..interesting...maybe she knew jail would open her up to new and interesting experiences LOL..totally kidding.

She's aloud internet access.[/QUOTE

I didn't know she was allowed - I thought one of these talking heads on NG said that she wan't

Anyway - why doesn't LP report it to LE

Making threats is a crime - as well as a violation of her bond

(witness tampering) ?

Maybe he already has reported it???
Or not, if he got that info on the sly......but....?

:doh:WHAT? Oj :banghead:

If we could pin point who the boyfriend is LP is refering to and we could locate THAT myspace that could be where he saw the comment from Casey. I am assuming that is how he knows she's on there.

IMO WW seems like the one that would still be talking to her ... he seemed so desperate to be with her ... and had that creepy message on his myspace "who I'd like to meet" about having already met her but she was on a little "vacation" at the moment.

IMO, KC knows TES is coming back and they were close the first time and chances are they will find Caylee this time around....Shes gonna RUN!!:furious:

And they have the money right now to get her out of the country too. She is not charged yet with a capital crime, so how much hunting could LE do and justify the cost?

LP would hunt her down like a rabid dog. I would not want to run with him on my butt.

Yeah that too ... just before Casey's myspace went private she changed her orientation from "straight' to "no answer"

But what I really meant was which boyfriend ... we need a freakin' chart to keep up with which guy she was with, when and for how long!

Oh no! I thought it would be impolite to say she set my gaydar off, but now that Casey has brought her sexuality into question, I feel free to finally express. I know it's politically incorrect to say someone looks gay. All I know is I'm a highly intuitive person and my gaydar went off when she was walked into prison (the day she high fived her brother). She stopped, raised her arms, turned around- then went in.

JoAnn_W

Well, the ex FBI fella sure jumped to LP's defence! "Anything he says on the record you can take to the bank".

KC may still be strutting her stuff, but she sure is developing a "computer butt". Better watch that KC. You have some important appearances coming up. Maybe that's why she wants her travel release - to exercise?

I can't help but think too about the exercise a mother of a toddler gets. She sure isn't getting that now. :mad:

Well, the ex FBI fella sure jumped to LP's defence! "Anything he says on the record you can take to the bank".

KC may still be strutting her stuff, but she sure is developing a "computer butt". Better watch that KC. You have some important appearances coming up. Maybe that's why she wants her travel release - to exercise?

LOL! I noticed that too! She could have already been getting exercise if she had been out searching for her daughter, sweating and braving the heat and environment searching like all the volunteers did.

But nnoooooo, she sat her little butt in the air conditioning, painting her nails, getting on the computer, taking nice long hot showers.

I honestly think the only exercise she knows how to do is on her back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back