Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

Well if WW is still involved with her, still talking to her, or whatever, you can bet that LE knows all about it!

well we all know that if KC gets approved to go out that OCSO won't be far behind ... Even if JB gets his way and these expeditions are not made public, there is noway in H3ll that a judge would put a stop to police surveillance in an active investigation!! That's the reason that I suspect the whole thing is just grandstanding ...

We have seen a lot of interviews and phone records but one that puzzles me is Annie's, there is not much on her but yet wasn't she one of the last to see Caylee? Maybe Casey has threatened her also.

I have a feeling Annie is going to be huge for the prosecution. Can't wait to hear what she is all going to say.

But she knows what is on her computer..........and they can get the cell phone records anytime. It may be possible they are asking for other's cell records, just fishing for all they can find.

Maybe? all the cell records are not released?
:rolleyes:

Yes I was thrilled that the FBI guy made that statement on Leonard's behalf!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

When the head of the FBI in California says something like that you can be assured LP's word is regarded as his "bond" and LE holds him in high esteem.

I have a feeling Annie is going to be huge for the prosecution. Can't wait to hear what she is all going to say.

I agree and I think the defense is going to TRY and use a 4 letter word to discredit her.. I can just feel that is the route JB OR whomever is her attorney at the time, is going to go..down and dirty.

I think it is set to private now.........wonder how Padilla knows what's being posted???

:rolleyes: I'm not surprised LP would know what Casey is saying on her My Space. You ( HE ) can be ANYONE online. He could be some young, good looking stud with bucks who just feels so so sorry for her. Anyone who does what she has done probably doesn't pick their on line friends carefully. I would imagine it takes saying what she wants to hear & being who she wants you to be.

She needs some fries with that shake when she walk LOL

You're not kidding. Her strut has bothered me since day one. I can totally see her doing well up and down the stripper pole because that's a "hey I'm easy walk!"

:rolleyes: I'm not surprised LP would know what Casey is saying on her My Space. You ( HE ) can be ANYONE online. He could be some young, good looking stud with bucks who just feels so so sorry for her. Anyone who does what she has done probably doesn't pick their on line friends carefully. I would imagine it takes saying what she wants to hear & being who she wants you to be.

Not only that but it's also a possibility that the person inside that house put something on her computer..tracking..whatever. Nothing would surprise me. I know LE has something on her computer..they would be crazy not to IMO.

LP could have set this up by having a friend ask to be her friend--like a long time ago. All of what she says could be going straight to Leonard. He really hates that chick. I cannot imagine what lengths he would go to to get her! The way he sets his jaw when speaking is different from what I saw even 6 weeks ago. He is still :furious: with her.
I heard him mention his 6 grandsons recently and I felt then he is quite a family man. Also a big soft-hearted bear when it comes to little ones.

karen=Leonard fan

IMO all this wrangling today is going to stir up the protestors and bring 'em all back to Hopespring Drive!!!! WHAT A WASTE - HUGE WASTE - yea of taxpayer money!!!!!!

IMO, KC knows TES is coming back and they were close the first time and chances are they will find Caylee this time around....Shes gonna RUN!!:furious:
Hi everybody! I just watched Nancy's show and I completely agree this is what's behind the timing of the motion. She's never shown any interest whatsoever in looking for Caylee, imo. Maybe the woman who came forward about seeing a car that looked like hers parked on the median (information that was on Nancy's show last week) had something to do with the motion also? Maybe Casey hadn't heard this before and now thinks LE might find Caylee? MOO

I think AH and JG would come in a close race for 1st when it comes to whom KC despises. I would think LP would be way down on her list JMO.

When I first heard about her wanting out today, the first places I thought she would go would be AH, TonE and ex-fiance's. She is mad as heck at them and I am sure after sitting in the house seething for as long as she has, she would love a confrontation with them. I would be really concerned for their safety if I were LE. Leonard can take care of himself but those three are more vulnerable living right there.

For starters, Sue Moss reminds me of a bulldog with those choppers. (Sorry...had to say it again! LOL)

I am delighted that LP got accolades from the top tier of the LE community. Bravo! I think he has earned it. He has done everything he said he would do and more. I like LP.

Casey is only interested in trying to ask to search for an "alive" Caylee. Baez made that statement earlier this evening. She has no interest in searching with TES. (Doesn't that contradict Baez earlier statement which says she cannot talk to LE because it would incriminate her and help put her away for life?)

Ha~ I knew those motions were premature!

Ugh! Enough with OJ. Guilty. Wait for the sentencing, NG, then you can show him for like 3 minutes enough to get his reaction...then let's be done with him once and for all!

Hi everybody! I just watched Nancy's show and I completely agree this is what's behind the timing of the motion. She's never shown any interest whatsoever in looking for Caylee, imo. Maybe the woman who came forward about seeing a car that looked like hers parked on the median (information that was on Nancy's show last week) had something to do with the motion also? Maybe Casey hadn't heard this before and now thinks LE might find Caylee? MOO

Maybe she thinks LE is getting close & she left evidence somewhere that she needs to clean up

I don't know how she thinks she's going to go anywhere without a 100 people following her - If that is what she's planning

LP could have set this up by having a friend ask to be her friend--like a long time ago. All of what she says could be going straight to Leonard. He really hates that chick. I cannot imagine what lengths he would go to to get her! The way he sets his jaw when speaking is different from what I saw even 6 weeks ago. He is still :furious: with her.
I heard him mention his 6 grandsons recently and I felt then he is quite a family man. Also a big soft-hearted bear when it comes to little ones.

karen=Leonard fan
I'd say that Leonard has alot of "ears " on the inside, and he knows alot that would really curl our toes!
I'm a big LP fan too! He sincerely wants this evil chick in the slammer for killing her baby!

If we could pin point who the boyfriend is LP is refering to and we could locate THAT myspace that could be where he saw the comment from Casey. I am assuming that is how he knows she's on there.
Ooh, now that would be slick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back