Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

I have a thought.....shocker huh? When LP said that she made threats on her myspace regarding him, I wondered if he has 'a way' to view her myspace page even though it is set to private? He has alot of connections....I'm just saying!

What do you guys think??

Does anyone know the exact date Tim Miller is to be back in Orlando?

I think the person on myspace that received the threats probably sent them to TP who in turn gave them to LP. >wink<

I really don't think she got her exercise from chasing Caylee around, she relegated that to Cindy. Her exercise came from "other" things.

This is another issue. I was making the point that seeing her newly saggy rear end made me think of poor little Caylee.

But I don't believe Cindy was spending that much time caring for Caylee. She worked a full work week each week and apparently didn't get home until 5:30, 6 pm. She said in her LE interview she watched her in the evenings, but such a small child would have been, at least should have been, in bed by 7-8 pm.

And don't forget all the times Caylee was supposedly with her nanny.

I think the person on myspace that received the threats probably sent them to TP who in turn gave them to LP. >wink<

Oooooo, what I wouldn't give to see those screenshots!!:crazy:

ETA: maybe we can get Blink to put her hat back on for Leonard <wink, wink>

Oh Great!!! We are now back to Kobe saying the child may be alive!!! Way to drag this on people..Boy that makes me mad. Do they really think they are doing anyone besides KC herself any favors? What about the GP's? This false hope has got to be dangerous. At least if they could come to a firm conclusion publicly about the child being deceased and stick to it for crying out loud. I have thought she was dead from day one but there seem to be some people who won't accept that unless there is a body. Geez!

I have a thought.....shocker huh? When LP said that she made threats on her myspace regarding him, I wondered if he has 'a way' to view her myspace page even though it is set to private? He has alot of connections....I'm just saying!

What do you guys think??
Yes. LP definately has alot of insiders in many different areas. He knows alot of people. He communicates with alot of people. He has all kinds of connections and is probably keeping tabs on KC just like OCSO team is! Who knows, some of her "used to be friends", could still be hearing from her, and they're relaying everything on to Leonard. This is LPs expertise.

And they have the money right now to get her out of the country too. She is not charged yet with a capital crime, so how much hunting could LE do and justify the cost?

LP would hunt her down like a rabid dog. I would not want to run with him on my butt.

Casey would have to get that ankle monitor off. I guess she could cut it off, but within minutes LE is going to be coming after her. How far could she get in, lets say............10 minutes or less? This depends on how quick LE would react to the monitor being off and send a police unit after her.

Oh Great!!! We are now back to Kobe saying the child may be alive!!! Way to drag this on people..Boy that makes me mad. Do they really think they are doing anyone besides KC herself any favors? What about the GP's? This false hope has got to be dangerous. At least if they could come to a firm conclusion publicly about the child being deceased and stick to it for crying out loud. I have thought she was dead from day one but there seem to be some people who won't accept that unless there is a body. Geez!
There are some that aren't going to accept it even if there is a body, sadly. However, the A family are not among those people because they already know the answer, imo.

I'd say that Leonard has alot of "ears " on the inside, and he knows alot that would really curl our toes!
I'm a big LP fan too! He sincerely wants this evil chick in the slammer for killing her baby!

I sooo agree with you sweetmop. I also think LP may have a few spy/friends on her facebook and myspace pages and they are relaying info back to him. For someone who says he's computer illiterate he sure knows an awful lot. :)

Maybe she thinks LE is getting close & she left evidence somewhere that she needs to clean up

I don't know how she thinks she's going to go anywhere without a 100 people following her - If that is what she's planning
I just can't help but think she's got something devious planned, otherwise why want to do a secret search now? As if the judge who gave her the $500,000 bail amount will allow this motion though. I don't think so! :) MOO

Casey would have to get that ankle monitor off. I guess she could cut it off, but within minutes LE is going to be coming after her. How far could she get in, lets say............10 minutes or less? This depends on how quick LE would react to the monitor being off and send a police unit after her.
It would depend on how fast her hired driver could go in his power car bought and paid for by the same people who hired her lawyer would be my guess. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back