Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
qojfnt.jpg

As always thanks TG...and of course I missed it:bang:

It appears FOX is freezing a frame, then when they activate they run the video in fast mode like they did earlier.

Being on the West Coast and being 3 hours earlier I have no idea what it should look like in Orlando at 6:20 PM?????????

As always thanks TG...and of course I missed it:bang:
It happend very fast, I saw the door just starting to go up, then caught it up just a little and as I was doing a capture, it looked like the 4 Runner backed out and by then the door was closed again :sheesh:

Well, the CAM is still frozen like a Popsicle, guess this is all they're going to give us for today
06.gif

2vsgkkn.jpg

Well I am just tickled we had it for a little while...maybe more tomorrow.:)

Hi All,

I don't know if this will help but we have been having awful weather here in Central FL since the afternoon and it will continue until tomorrow afternoon. It looked like the CAM stopped when the bad weather was coming in there. I know the CAM acts up with rain and wind. So hopefully by Wed or tomorrow night the CAM will run right.

Hi All,

I don't know if this will help but we have been having awful weather here in Central FL since the afternoon and it will continue until tomorrow afternoon. It looked like the CAM stopped when the bad weather was coming in there. I know the CAM acts up with rain and wind. So hopefully by Wed or tomorrow night the CAM will run right.
Orlando has had pretty nice weather since last Wednesday, and today was the first time the CAM was activated since that sunrise, so weather doesn't seem to have any bearing on it, it's just FOX's call.

Orlando has had pretty nice weather since last Wednesday, and today was the first time the CAM was activated since that sunrise, so weather doesn't seem to have any bearing on it, it's just FOX's call.

I MISS the cam! What I want to know..and sooo hope for...is with Halloween coming up will FOX PUHLEEEZE answer my prayers and turn that thing on 24/7 again?

Halloween at the Anthony's...my imagination is runnin' wild! :woohoo:

As per my normal routine, I checked the web cam this morning...and as the page loaded I had a glimpse of a roof and I got excited,lol...but it is someone elses house...wonder who?
oh well....maybe the cam will be here later.

That isn't the Anthony home! That threw me for a loop for a second! I wonder who's house that is?

On the FOX main page regarding the Caylee Anthony case it no longer lists the CAM coverage. I don't know if this is permanent or what :confused:

Just saw on the myfoxorlando site that the police have now set up a camera on a pole to keep an eye on their home....this will keep them from having officers out there so much....maybe Fox will put theirs back now (we can hope)

Is this the back of the A's house now?
webcam2

This is nice. I'm gonna have fun watching the dumpster today. Is that a house behind the fence? No wait... apartments I think.

This is nice. I'm gonna have fun watching the dumpster today. Is that a house behind the fence? No wait... apartments I think.

Isnt that ironic?? The Cam is pointed at a Dumpster......maybe they know the A's are watching live camp and wanted to give them something to really think about all day!! Love it! :dance:

2cr582x.jpg

I have no idea where, or why the CAM is focused where it is :confused:

All I can say is the asphalt in that parking area has so many cracks it looks like a map!

I'm thinking with this new NEWS of the grand jury next week, the Cam will be back shortly to watch the house.

maybe back side of house? the dumpster of a business? KC has said "she is close, very close" to her dad????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R