Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we can write them to put it back?
Tom's Girl have you tried?
If I ever wanted the cam to work it would be now!:banghead::(

Precious, there was a video on one of the news sites of the camera...it is a little bit down their street up high on a pole.

Just saw on the myfoxorlando site that the police have now set up a camera on a pole to keep an eye on their home....this will keep them from having officers out there so much....maybe Fox will put theirs back now (we can hope)

:whistle::detective::wink: Ah, we will be more than happy to keep an eye on the "pole" cam. I mean, it will free up LE..;):laughbig::laughbounce:

Unfortunately the CAM the LE has up on the pole, is not for Public Viewing like the FOX CAM.

When I called FOX yesterday I was told FOX would announce IF they were going to resume the CAM at the Anthony's. I just don't get the same info. during the week when I call like I do on the weekend.

It's up to FOX, so we'll just have to wait and see what they decide to do.

Unfortunately the CAM the LE has up on the pole, is not for Public Viewing like the FOX CAM.

When I called FOX yesterday I was told FOX would announce IF they were going to resume the CAM at the Anthony's. I just don't get the same info. during the week when I call like I do on the weekend.

It's up to FOX, so we'll just have to wait and see what they decide to do.

Yeah, I know we can't watch LE's cam on the pole..........a gal can wish can't she. We all really do appreciate all you do regarding the cam

Well it means nothing I am sure but back when they were having trouble with the cams I did email them and told them how much folks appreciated their efforts and how we liked to get our news from their website....they sent a nice reply....I just keep hoping it will come back::(

Well it means nothing I am sure but back when they were having trouble with the cams I did email them and told them how much folks appreciated their efforts and how we liked to get our news from their website....they sent a nice reply....I just keep hoping it will come back::(
All we can do is hope Nana.

Viewers from all over the counry watched the CAM when it was activated, so we're not the only ones who are disappointed.

picture.php

yep...looks like someone just left in Georges vehicle.

Yes, Thank you! and thank you to Fox!!:)

OOOooo! Hopefully we can deduce if it's actually working or not quickly.
With Tim & Leonard coming to 'Orlondo', Grand Jury coming, and web cam up - it'll be a fun few days.

Is this picture from an earlier taped version?
No, they activated for a bit this morning and now froze the frame. At least we know they have some intention of future viewing (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy