Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam is up again......same link on the previous page here....mobilecam2

CAM is in a different position now. Some movement around camera ... maybe a camera man?

ETA: 2:36pm - I have seen several different people walking around on the cam. Also several cars, van, truck etc driving by.

I too have read some rumors on other sites but I do not believe them. If LE was in that backyard we would seen way more traffic.

some rumors going around on some blogs, but I don't think anything is confirmed at all.....just rumors as of right now....

some rumors going around on some blogs, but I don't think anything is confirmed at all.....just rumors as of right now....

So to stay on topic here I sure would be pleased if you would pm me what you have heard.....thanks in advance if you would be so kind:)

CAM is in a different position now. Some movement around camera ... maybe a camera man?

ETA: 2:36pm - I have seen several different people walking around on the cam. Also several cars, van, truck etc driving by.

I too have read some rumors on other sites but I do not believe them. If LE was in that backyard we would seen way more traffic.
Yeah, it's changed, sort of in the same place it was the day it rained and the CAM was inside the van.​

24148iv.jpg

Yeah, it's changed, sort of in the same place it was the day it rained and the CAM was inside the van.​

24148iv.jpg

SS and T's G......and all....."Talk on net /blogs......rumors..." thread .....as to why it would seem that you would be seeing more on the cam IF........(trying to stay on topic :)

SS and T's G......and all....."Talk on net /blogs......rumors..." thread .....as to why it would seem that you would be seeing more on the cam IF........(trying to stay on topic :)
Thank you, yes, I read it.

I thought it was someone's hand, LOL.

I figured that something good was going on that FOX wants to film and report on their news or an "exclusive" on their site. Is it really a "storm?"
Oh yeah, it was/is a thunderstorm, the following frame I didn't catch you could see the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther