LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the defense already, "but your honor, she was a victim of sexual abuse", such a cop-out, tired, overdone plea, absolutely dishonors true victims. Reguardless of Casey's narcisstic demeanor or even alleged abuse, that's no excuse, much less a defense for murdering her own daughter. From the moment of Caylee's birth, Casey felt usurped & jealous, Cindy was wrong forcing her into motherhood, she should have adopted Caylee herself & raised her, w/no access to Casey.

Wait one minute. If LA is the father and was abusing Casey, she is a victim. The reality is that it should not be an excuse but it would give everyone a little bit of explanation that makes all the puzzle pieces of behavior fit together. This type of shame on that level is unfathomable, and they might have coddled Casey as she slipped into sociopathic behavior. The abuse by an older sibling that ultimately resulted in a baby to a seemingly normal family would be about as dark of a family secret as one could have. This would explain the sudden turn around in family disposition following the third 911 call that night.

Remember the acc't of a party where Casey encountered the man whom she blamed for a miscarriage or abortion and how strongly the encounter affected her? I think that experience in her past has more to do with turning wild than any "connection" to LA.

This potential incestual relationship seems to "fill the gaps" for many many people following this case. I have no idea if there is any basis of fact here but it certainly highlights how strangely the family has behaved as a whole. If this relationship that is being discussed is not true, it is likely that there is another, equally disturbing story behind all this - to be sure!

Wait one minute. If LA is the father and was abusing Casey, she is a victim. The reality is that it should not be an excuse but it would give everyone a little bit of explanation that makes all the puzzle pieces of behavior fit together. This type of shame on that level is unfathomable, and they might have coddled Casey as she slipped into sociopathic behavior. The abuse by an older sibling that ultimately resulted in a baby to a seemingly normal family would be about as dark of a family secret as one could have. This would explain the sudden turn around in family disposition following the third 911 call that night.

Okay, my brain isn't working today. Why would that explain the change in behavior following the 911 call? Are you saying that CA panicked and made the 911 call and then thought about what would happen if the family's dark secret became known?

I can't see LE or anyone else sitting on this, if based on any fact. If it is true, then it would be the main reason no one is talking, and LE or anyone else would have every obligation to out it immediately and put a stop to the silence. And if it is true, KC should not be staying in the A home, at all. It would all reek of intimidation of witnesses, and LE would/should not allow it.

Okay, my brain isn't working today. Why would that explain the change in behavior following the 911 call? Are you saying that CA panicked and made the 911 call and then thought about what would happen if the family's dark secret became known?

I think she was genuine in that call. Lee didn't want her to make that call. George was like "who ya calling?" Casey was stunned they wanted to talk to her like as if LE had no reason to talk to her. Immediately following that call and the investigation beginnings, the whole family seemed to start regretting that last 911 call she made. They knew Caylee was dead I think because they even tore through the backyard. There was no denying that smell. If there is such a family secret as LP says, they realized that the only way to protect Lee was to protect Casey too as they have likely done when she started the path of sociopathic behavior.

I can't see LE or anyone else sitting on this, if based on any fact. If it is true, then it would be the main reason no one is talking, and LE or anyone else would have every obligation to out it immediately and put a stop to the silence. And if it is true, KC should not be staying in the A home, at all. It would all reek of intimidation of witnesses, and LE would/should not allow it.

Preliminary results on a DNA testing from ruse or by some other deductive reasoning might be why they had to go as far as subpoenaing DNA testing from Lee. Lee refused a voluntary test but George and Cindy did not.

If this is true, I can see why Casey would be resentful of being the one being told to shoulder all of the duties of being "parent," and blamed that she did not want to. This is a nuclear bombshell if it is true.

If this is true, I can see why Casey would be resentful of being the one being told to shoulder all of the duties of being "parent," and blamed that she did not want to. This is a nuclear bombshell if it is true.

Absolutely.

It is one theory, if true, explains just about everything in the family dynamics on every level. Did George file for divorce because he couldn't take it? Is that why he went on the night shift? Is that why we have heard that Lee doesn't come around when George was there? George was ashamed of Lee?

So many puzzle pieces fit together nicely if this is true. I haven't been able to find any theories that make everything fit beyond they are all just a bunch of loons and that is likely not true. There was nothing that explained the behavior. This does. Maybe Casey is a victim of sorts and they let her do the things she was doing because of the deep dark family secret she holds all the cards on.

Is Lee KC's biological brother? If so, can blood siblings actually have a healthy baby together? Why does the word "mogoloid" keep coming to my mind?

Absolutely.

It is one theory, if true, explains just about everything in the family dynamics on every level. Did George file for divorce because he couldn't take it? Is that why he went on the night shift? Is that why we have heard that Lee doesn't come around when George was there? George was ashamed of Lee?

So many puzzle pieces fit together nicely if this is true. I haven't been able to find any theories that make everything fit beyond they are all just a bunch of loons and that is likely not true. There was nothing that explained the behavior. This does. Maybe Casey is a victim of sorts and they let her do the things she was doing because of the deep dark family secret she holds all the cards on.

I know--it would explain all of the erratic behavior. But from what I've read here, Lee did not want to take the paternity test because he MIGHT be SEEN as Caylee's biological father.

I'm just not buying the reason he is opting out. DNA experts have the technology and skill to separate out if he is the father or his DNA is part of the family's, right? It just does not seem like a valid reason to opt out.

I know--it would explain all of the erratic behavior. But from what I've read here, Lee did not want to take the paternity test because he MIGHT be SEEN as Caylee's biological father.

I'm just not buying the reason he is opting out. DNA experts have the technology and skill to separate out if he is the father or his DNA is part of the family's, right? It just does not seem like a valid reason to opt out.

Of course not. It makes no sense to refuse on that fear with technology as it is. I ain't buying that. I am really starting to go back and see how all of this fits if LA is the father of Caylee.

Yes. Bottom line, is they must test his DNA. Legally I guess that he can refuse; however, I think they will surreptitiously be able to do it. Either way, it's going to blow this case wide open.

Yes. Bottom line, is they must test his DNA. Legally I guess that he can refuse; however, I think they will surreptitiously be able to do it. Either way, it's going to blow this case wide open.

They subpoenaed it. I think they now have it as of Thursday last week when he went to meet with investigators one day after Cindy and George met with investigators.

I think that they have already obtained a DNA sample from him through subpeona now.

I have really wondered if LA was the father from almost the beginning, only because....None of KC's friends have came out and said so and so is the father.

What 18 year old teenage girl, isn't going to tell numerous close girl friends who they are pregnant by, especially if it is anyone the girls know. I seriously believe that someone somewhere would have came forward by now and said his name is so and so, and she told me from the beginning he could be the father.

That would explain a whole lot in this case, a lot of what is missing. That is the only reason I am entertaining the idea of LA being the father is because this family has acted so so strange regarding who the father of Caylee was.

Thank you for the info. on the subpoena. OMG. It could be nothing, it could be everything.

Is Lee KC's biological brother? If so, can blood siblings actually have a healthy baby together? Why does the word "mogoloid" keep coming to my mind?
Hi ImOnIt: "mongoloid" is an old school term for the PC correct term "Down's Syndrome" and often associated with late-in-life babies like sarah palin's youngest. The FLDS groups have produced a gene for a rare genetic deformity from alot of inbreeding & incest. I'm thinking that the 1st generation from blood brother & sister wouldn't necessary have reprocussions - but I don't know that.

I have really wondered if LA was the father from almost the beginning, only because....None of KC's friends have came out and said so and so is the father.

What 18 year old teenage girl, isn't going to tell numerous close girl friends who they are pregnant by, especially if it is anyone the girls know. I seriously believe that someone somewhere would have came forward by now and said his name is so and so, and she told me from the beginning he could be the father.

That would explain a whole lot in this case, a lot of what is missing. That is the only reason I am entertaining the idea of LA being the father is because this family has acted so so strange regarding who the father of Caylee was.

There may be two people or so that might indeed know the truth. Annie and Kristine. We have heard nothing from them. It would explain everything in this case. Well, we can never know why one would kill their own child, but if abuse led her on a path of sociopathy, then unfortunately the ultimate ending is what it is. That level of shame in the family is beyond my ability to understand.

There may be two people or so that might indeed know the truth. Annie and Kristine. We have heard nothing from them. It would explain everything in this case. Well, we can never know why one would kill their own child, but if abuse led her on a path of sociopathy, then unfortunately the ultimate ending is what it is. That level of shame in the family is beyond my ability to understand.

Can the DNA results be inconclusive in terms of Lee being the father? If so, that could put a freeze on the entire trial. We need a DNA expert here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel