LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
..........but maybe this was just Lee and Casey's dirty secret??

Lee did say they were unusually close . Closer than most brothers adn sisters. I dont know if he meant it in this way but it was a kindof odd statement.

Unfortunately, LP is desperately searching for a reason to have purpose. If Kaylee is or isn't his child is moot and we'll most likely never know. She certainly doesn't/didn't show any of the markers. DNA that closely matched causes all kinds of physical and mental problems. She seems/(ed) very bright and very outgoing.

I had a 15 yr old foster girl once that gave birth to her full biological brother's baby. The baby was fine and is 8 yrs old and still absolutely fine!

It's also far more common than most think.

I am not saying I think it's true about LA..........nothing shocks m anymore

I don't know. Anyone that laughs about decomposition smell that is likely from his niece doesn't seem to have the makings of a perfect child.

That still troubles me. I can't imagine laughing if my niece was missing. His laughter, nervous or not, just gives me the creeps!

Maybe Cindy killed her in a fit of rage after hearing about the theft from the grandparents.
Casey is covering for Cindy so Cindy doesn't go to jail.

:D

Ahh wouldn't that make Casey quite the little :angel:! Anything is possible in this case but I don't see it. You have the lies and stealing, why did Cindy call 911, why would casey be out partying? Wouldn't she have been home mourning? I would if my parents had killed my daughter accidently or not. We could go on and on but this is JMO, I don't see that this theory adds up.

I can see the defense already, "but your honor, she was a victim of sexual abuse", such a cop-out, tired, overdone plea, absolutely dishonors true victims. Reguardless of Casey's narcisstic demeanor or even alleged abuse, that's no excuse, much less a defense for murdering her own daughter. From the moment of Caylee's birth, Casey felt usurped & jealous, Cindy was wrong forcing her into motherhood, she should have adopted Caylee herself & raised her, w/no access to Casey.

Or allowed KC to let someone else adopt her.

But actually, I think this makes a more compelling story for murder, especially if Lee was involved somehow.

Bottom line, if LA is the father I would bet the reason they asked him for his DNA is because they already had Caylee's and it showed both father and mother to be siblings.

However, I've thought of something that turns this around and makes me wonder if Lee is Caylee's dad. What about the paternity test Jesse Grund had done after her birth?

On the other hand, I am a survivor of sexual abuse etc from my father and another man and found out (long long story) about 10 yrs ago that my father (parents divorced when I was 9) is the father of his own niece's son. I met
the son while going to my hometown to do genealogy research and my maiden name was called to the phone. I watched the about 16 yr old obviously mentally challenged boy go to the phone and wondered how we were related (small town). There was a tornado warning, we all had to go to the basement and I had a chance to ask who his parents were and told him that his last name was my maiden name. He mentioned my cousin's name as his mother...I couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying. When we returned home from our trip, I called my mother to ask if she knew that my cousin (never close...long story) had a son ..probably out of wedlock, since he had his mother's last name.
My mother said "You don't know who he is?" (I have had great boundaries the past 25 yrs..so little contact). I told her no,, I didn't know who he is. She then told me the boy I met (I was about 45) was my brother.
It took a few seconds to set in...then she went on to tell me that "everyone" in the family knew that her father caught my father in bed with his 17 (my father would have been 47) daughter and had a massive heart attack and died. I was stunned, sickened and I still can't wrap my head around it. My father also at one time married his own father's first wife..she was way old and God knows what his deal was. (thought she had money probably)..anyway, sickening, dysfunctional things are in this world and unfortunately, in this case, the son of my father and his niece is mentally impaired. I would guess as a 16 yr old, he was mentally about 6.
I have 2 sons of my own, one in his 2nd year of med school, one works for 2nd is in his 2nd year of college.
They do not know my family...have met my own mother maybe 5 times in their entire lives...and they are 26 and 19...and never met my father until he was on his deathbed in 1998...and then only my 26 yr old met him.
There was no way I wanted my children to grow up in the craziness I did.
I can't honestly say how Casey would feel or behave IF she was victimized by a member of her own family..I went into therapy at 27 and spent years of work. I will say that my whole life goal as long as I remembered was to live differently than I was raised...I never felt compelled to sleep around..I've been married 30 yrs this month ..but I was very blessed to know all of my life that it wasn't ok or normal. I don't know how, but I knew.
As an adult, my aunt told me the reason I spent so much time as all of their homes as a small child is that they knew I was abused somehow...this was the 50's..I was born in '52...so about 4 sets of aunts and uncles took me often. I think they may have been angels in my life to show me what normal was.
I will not excuse Casey if she murdered her daughter, but I will be willing to acknowledge that she needs mental health help more than punishment.
Dianna ^i^

Wow, Dianna. All I can say is that I applaud you for making it through the craziness and keeping the lives of your own children sane.

Thank you, I just have always been blessed with so many angels in my life.
I am positive my aunts and uncles are responsible for me being anything
near normal....that and lots of therapy.
I just wanted to make clear that abused children do not necessarily act out sexually....in fact, if like me, they will avoid it for as long as possible.
Casey has mental issues, there is no doubt. It could be a product of just being raised in that dysfunctional family (Cindy's elevator doesn't go all the way to to the top, IMO)
^i^

Wow, Dianna. All I can say is that I applaud you for making it through the craziness and keeping the lives of your own children sane.

Unfortunately, LP is desperately searching for a reason to have purpose. If Caylee is or isn't his child is moot and we'll most likely never know. She certainly doesn't/didn't show any of the markers. DNA that closely matched causes all kinds of physical and mental problems. She seems/(ed) very bright and very outgoing.

This is not true. This is a common misconception. What happens is that the number of homologous recessive alleles (or the same recessive genes without a compensating gene) increases in children of incest. So, if either of the grandparents is a carrier for a genetic disease...the risk of the grandchild getting that disease (have two recessive genes...no compensating gene to make it healthy) is increased. The first child of incest would most likely exhibit no signs of mental retardation or any type of mutant-like appearance (matter of fact, mental retardation, down's, mutant-like appearances are all caused by completely different types of genetic defects such as the age of the mother, etc.).

However, if a child of incest then also mates with a blood relative who is most likely also a carrier of many of the same recessive alleles, more mutations and genetic disease would be prevalent in THAT child. The more and more inbreeding occurs, the higher the risk for outward defects and disease.

Take a look at my docs on docstoc.com

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1812755/geneticanalysisIncestExample

Is Lee KC's biological brother? If so, can blood siblings actually have a healthy baby together? Why does the word "mogoloid" keep coming to my mind?

Yes, Lee is her bio brother. I have heard that children born of incestuous relationships *can be normal, but the risk of recessive genetic disorders being passed on to such a child is greatly increased.

"Mongoloid" as it pertains to genetics is an outdated and offensive term (not implying you knew this or meant to be offensive, just saying that it is:)) for someone with Down Syndrome or Trisomy 21. This is a chromosomal disorder that occurs when there are 3 copies of chromosome 21 instead of the usual two. It is not usually inherited.

I don't know. Anyone that laughs about decomposition smell that is likely from his niece doesn't seem to have the makings of a perfect child.

Agreed. I see another Lee.
Oh yes, I see the one he presents for the press, calm, logical, loving, caring and sincere, but I also see beyond what he wants everyone to think and what is the truth.

I see him nearly running over protesters who were on foot (a pedestrian ALWAYS has the right of way, no matter what),his cocky attitude when LE showed up to talk to him about it, attacking the woman with the dog and the sign, destroying-not just moving and removing-but rather, destroying her property and being VERY cocky while he was doing it, and making veiled threats to others while he was doing it as well. I see him getting irritated with the press for interrupting him-the same irritation that he displayed for Casey when she interrupted him on the phone from jail. And I see him skirting the issues and avoiding saying anything concrete. Add to that the fact that in the midst of all of this and his baby niece missing and he is making complaints on gaming sites about trivial and meaningless issues and ordering new games off of eBay and I think what we have here is someone who can be charming when he wants to, but underneath wants to be running the show and is a little shallow in his feelings.

I mean, I listened to him laugh and laugh about that decomposition and how bad it was and laugh laugh laugh. Something does not and never has sat right about Lee. It may not be that he is Caylee's father, but there IS something amiss there...

Agreed. I see another Lee.
Oh yes, I see the one he presents for the press, calm, logical, loving, caring and sincere, but I also see beyond what he wants everyone to think and what is the truth.

I see him nearly running over protesters who were on foot (a pedestrian ALWAYS has the right of way, no matter what),his cocky attitude when LE showed up to talk to him about it, attacking the woman with the dog and the sign, destroying-not just moving and removing-but rather, destroying her property and being VERY cocky while he was doing it, and making veiled threats to others while he was doing it as well. I see him getting irritated with the press for interrupting him-the same irritation that he displayed for Casey when she interrupted him on the phone from jail. And I see him skirting the issues and avoiding saying anything concrete. Add to that the fact that in the midst of all of this and his baby niece missing and he is making complaints on gaming sites about trivial and meaningless issues and ordering new games off of eBay and I think what we have here is someone who can be charming when he wants to, but underneath wants to be running the show and is a little shallow in his feelings.

I mean, I listened to him laugh and laugh about that decomposition and how bad it was and laugh laugh laugh. Something does not and never has sat right about Lee. It may not be that he is Caylee's father, but there IS something amiss there...

They all seem a bit "off" to me. Not one of them appears to react normally to anything. As with the parents, I am struck by the fact that he has shown no grief, no sadness - and has made no heartfelt appeal for Caylee's return (either alive or dead).

Unfortunately, LP is desperately searching for a reason to have purpose. If Caylee is or isn't his child is moot and we'll most likely never know. She certainly doesn't/didn't show any of the markers. DNA that closely matched causes all kinds of physical and mental problems. She seems/(ed) very bright and very outgoing.

Not often at all. A study among 1st cousins having children only showed a slight increase of only POTENTIAL defects, most minor at best. It's a 'myth' that was put out there many years ago to disgust and discourage that kind of behavior. Takes many years to overcome myths in general society.

I have another theory. In this theory, Lee is not the father, but he does not want his DNA sampled because George is not his bio father and he knows it because Cindy has told him. Perhaps he does not want George to discover this? No? Ok, but according to our lovely astrologers, in whom I have great faith, we are all way off base here. They have not steered us wrong even once in all of this, they have been accurate about dates when things would happen and they have let us know in advance what was coming. They do not see anything of this in the stars, and if it ain't in the stars, then it just ain't at all...so now I am back to square one with this...hmmm...

I am not informed enough to have an opinion on this, but I do know for a fact that my father's son he had with his niece is mentally challenged.
None of his four children are and none of the niece's brothers and sisters are. He is not Downs...he would look normal except you may notice a lag or staggered sort of walk. He could not speak to you without you knowing something was wrong.

Not often at all. A study among 1st cousins having children only showed a slight increase of only POTENTIAL defects, most minor at best. It's a 'myth' that was put out there many years ago to disgust and discourage that kind of behavior. Takes many years to overcome myths in general society.

This has been my thought for quite awhile. Lee may be protecting Cindy..
It's possible George and Cindy know and don't want their dirty laundry out there, but, since so much has already been aired, I think it's most likely that Lee is protecting Cindy on this.
Why did George leave (they separated) at the time of Caylee's birth?
He came back shortly after she was born?
I thought that odd, for some reason.
^i^

I have another theory. In this theory, Lee is not the father, but he does not want his DNA sampled because George is not his bio father and he knows it because Cindy has told him. Perhaps he does not want George to discover this? No? Ok, but according to our lovely astrologers, in whom I have great faith, we are all way off base here. They have not steered us wrong even once in all of this, they have been accurate about dates when things would happen and they have let us know in advance what was coming. They do not see anything of this in the stars, and if it ain't in the stars, then it just ain't at all...so now I am back to square one with this...hmmm...

I think Lee was just mad at LE and wasn't going to do anything for them without being ordered to do so. He did seem like he was trying to be helpful at the beginning, but has probably been heavily pressured by his mom and sister to side with them. Also since LE released the recordings with his statements that are different than other members of the family, he may feel betrayed by LE thinking that it was going to be kept quiet for a while.

When her fellow inmate said this:

"I was asking her where the baby was. She said, 'I don't have the baby,'" said former inmate Travis Nichols. "Her ex-boyfriend has the baby. She didn't say where."

"Did she say who that was?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"No. And she started smiling and then she went into the cage and went into court," he said.
:poke:

Could this refer to the doublespeak many have alluded to about the jailhouse conversation? Hope not
:bang:

Or allowed KC to let someone else adopt her.

But actually, I think this makes a more compelling story for murder, especially if Lee was involved somehow.

Bottom line, if LA is the father I would bet the reason they asked him for his DNA is because they already had Caylee's and it showed both father and mother to be siblings.

However, I've thought of something that turns this around and makes me wonder if Lee is Caylee's dad. What about the paternity test Jesse Grund had done after her birth?
According to Nancy Grace, I understood Jesse Grund was eliminated as Caylee's father, due to the DNA test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther