LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the info. on the subpoena. OMG. It could be nothing, it could be everything.

This may be the one bit of information that Baez really needs to either defend her on an insanity plea or in getting her a reduced charge of manslaughter due to emotional distress and trauma. I doubt very much they would want anyone to know including the lawyer representing her. This would be one of those things that makes the family regret that Cindy made the last 911 call, hence the fervent coverup and obfuscation. It will not only not bring back Caylee, but Casey will be gone and Lee's life will be ruined. Cindy and George will be destroyed as well perhaps. It may be that they now know it is coming out, hence no denial, Lee laying low, quiet on the homefront, and the rumored break up of Mallory and Lee if true.

Can the DNA results be inconclusive in terms of Lee being the father? If so, that could put a freeze on the entire trial. We need a DNA expert here.

Not a DNA expert, but I think with technology today there should be no concern of a result being inconclusive. JMO

I can't see LE or anyone else sitting on this, if based on any fact. If it is true, then it would be the main reason no one is talking, and LE or anyone else would have every obligation to out it immediately and put a stop to the silence. And if it is true, KC should not be staying in the A home, at all. It would all reek of intimidation of witnesses, and LE would/should not allow it.

LE is not investigating incest.:rolleyes:

OK. So if no "inconclusive" and there is a yes, we will have major shifting of prosecution and defense strategies and in everyone's perspective. I am on "pins and needles."

maybe lee doesnt want to give dna because it could be hes not really georges son maybe cindy was messin around years ago ?

LE is not investigating incest.:rolleyes:

No, but it is quite clear that they were trying to discover who the father was initially. Between Cindy and Casey there are many stories so far. LP says they (LE) know who the father is. LP alluded to LA being the father, and now is absolutely sure LA is the father of Caylee.

LE must investigate all aspects of a case, including those things which are exculpatory. If they discovered and now officially are confirming what LP says by subpoena for LA's DNA then it would be of benefit not only for them on MOTIVE and theories on WHY, but it would benefit the defense.

LE may already know who the father is, and LP has said that they do. He probably has some good contacts. He has been correct on many things long before released. They could have gotten DNA from Lee serendipitously or by ruse and the subpoena is so they can officially have it for use in trial or even for exculpatory evidence on mindset with Casey. Sounds like she was employee of the year at the Kiosk for Kodak and then suddenly abandons the job, starts sleeping around more fervently, assimilates into a make believe world of make believe jobs and friends, and this would explain a borderline sociopath treading down the road to murder for spite.

Cay-Lee, named by Cindy, brings a whole new meaning if correct. The family secret that explains just about everything in this case but it is no excuse. I have no problem believing this because I have been unable to find anything else, or group of things, to explain all the disturbing behavior from Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee.

The part about Lee being the father that doesn't make sense to me is
If Cindy knew that Lee was the father:
Wouldn't he being paying half the bills?
Wouldn't Casey have been dumping Caylee at his doorstep so she could go party?
Wouldn't there be the same rift with Cindy and Lee for him not being a responsible parent?

If Cindy didn't know maybe this is where Casey was getting money, blackmailing her brother to keep the dirty little secret. Even if it was mutal Casey could have claimed rape and thrown Lee under the bus and he knew it. He was at her mercy.

Possibilities of course and not to be mistaken for fact!

"wouldn't there be a rift between Cindy and Lee"?

exactly! and I would think there would be an even BIGGER RIFT between Lee and George! George doesnt seem to be protective overCasey as I think he would if she were the victim of Lee's being Caylee's father.

Lee is seen as the more perfect child in that family, the calm, rational one, not someone who has sex with his sister!

One thing that truly bugs me about these things is that it really makes no difference.

What does make a difference is that Caylee is missing and more than likely dead.

I always enjoy analyzing motives but in the bigger picture it makes no difference.

Being sexually abused, IF KC was, is not an excuse for killing your daughter. Time after time I have seen two siblings raised in dysfunctional homes and one turns out to be a wonderful person and one turns out to be like KC.

In my own life I have found that it all comes down to how you want to change things. You can continue on a path that's bad and blame others or you can make something positive of your own life. It's all about choices.
Lots of folks have had really bad cards dealt to them in this game of life and yet they still came out winners.

JMHO. Getting down from soapbox now.:)

Wait one minute. If LA is the father and was abusing Casey, she is a victim. The reality is that it should not be an excuse but it would give everyone a little bit of explanation that makes all the puzzle pieces of behavior fit together. This type of shame on that level is unfathomable, and they might have coddled Casey as she slipped into sociopathic behavior. The abuse by an older sibling that ultimately resulted in a baby to a seemingly normal family would be about as dark of a family secret as one could have. This would explain the sudden turn around in family disposition following the third 911 call that night.

I don't see 'victim' with Casey. She was at the age of legal consent during date of conception.

If it turned into a legal defense, every abused person would be legally killing for sport. There's no license for that type of hunting. :crazy: I can't accept that as an excuse for killing her child. Though, I can accept that as a reason for her apparent detachment from Caylee.

If Casey and Lee have taken this further than a normal sibling relationship, then it would appear they are both consenting adults, as sick as that is. Neither of them can be blamed beyond the other. They are BOTH in the wrong.

The part about Lee being the father that doesn't make sense to me is
If Cindy knew that Lee was the father:
Wouldn't he being paying half the bills?
Wouldn't Casey have been dumping Caylee at his doorstep so she could go party?
Wouldn't there be the same rift with Cindy and Lee for him not being a responsible parent?

If Cindy didn't know maybe this is where Casey was getting money, blackmailing her brother to keep the dirty little secret. Even if it was mutal Casey could have claimed rape and thrown Lee under the bus and he knew it. He was at her mercy.

Possibilities of course and not to be mistaken for fact!

Who knows, but maybe Mallory and Lee are the babysitters at times. We don't know if Lee contributed to the house. Maybe Casey took the responsibility of Caylee to protect the family and Cindy was to help. This might be why George had to move out because it was a tough family decision that Cindy likely pushed by even naming the poor little girl. Maybe that is why Casey likely kill Caylee out of spite.

Oh, I agree that if this is the case, Casey owns the royal flush hand, Cindy has four aces, and Lee and George are under the thumb with jokers.

Wait one minute. If LA is the father and was abusing Casey, she is a victim. The reality is that it should not be an excuse but it would give everyone a little bit of explanation that makes all the puzzle pieces of behavior fit together. This type of shame on that level is unfathomable, and they might have coddled Casey as she slipped into sociopathic behavior. The abuse by an older sibling that ultimately resulted in a baby to a seemingly normal family would be about as dark of a family secret as one could have. This would explain the sudden turn around in family disposition following the third 911 call that night.

If this is true (I have a hard time believing it is) why is everyone assuming Lee took advantage of Casey? It could have been the other way around or mutual consent? Right?

exactly! and I would think there would be an even BIGGER RIFT between Lee and George! George doesnt seem to be protective overCasey as I think he would if she were the victim of Lee's being Caylee's father.

Lee is seen as the more perfect child in that family, the calm, rational one, not someone who has sex with his sister!

I don't know. Anyone that laughs about decomposition smell that is likely from his niece doesn't seem to have the makings of a perfect child.

If this is true (I have a hard time believing it is) why is everyone assuming Lee took advantage of Casey? It could have been the other way around or mutual consent? Right?

Mutual consent. Neither would be any more to blame than the other.

Even if one or both were drunk, there's still no excuse.

On the other hand, I am a survivor of sexual abuse etc from my father and another man and found out (long long story) about 10 yrs ago that my father (parents divorced when I was 9) is the father of his own niece's son. I met
the son while going to my hometown to do genealogy research and my maiden name was called to the phone. I watched the about 16 yr old obviously mentally challenged boy go to the phone and wondered how we were related (small town). There was a tornado warning, we all had to go to the basement and I had a chance to ask who his parents were and told him that his last name was my maiden name. He mentioned my cousin's name as his mother...I couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying. When we returned home from our trip, I called my mother to ask if she knew that my cousin (never close...long story) had a son ..probably out of wedlock, since he had his mother's last name.
My mother said "You don't know who he is?" (I have had great boundaries the past 25 yrs..so little contact). I told her no,, I didn't know who he is. She then told me the boy I met (I was about 45) was my brother.
It took a few seconds to set in...then she went on to tell me that "everyone" in the family knew that her father caught my father in bed with his 17 (my father would have been 47) daughter and had a massive heart attack and died. I was stunned, sickened and I still can't wrap my head around it. My father also at one time married his own father's first wife..she was way old and God knows what his deal was. (thought she had money probably)..anyway, sickening, dysfunctional things are in this world and unfortunately, in this case, the son of my father and his niece is mentally impaired. I would guess as a 16 yr old, he was mentally about 6.
I have 2 sons of my own, one in his 2nd year of med school, one works for 2nd is in his 2nd year of college.
They do not know my family...have met my own mother maybe 5 times in their entire lives...and they are 26 and 19...and never met my father until he was on his deathbed in 1998...and then only my 26 yr old met him.
There was no way I wanted my children to grow up in the craziness I did.
I can't honestly say how Casey would feel or behave IF she was victimized by a member of her own family..I went into therapy at 27 and spent years of work. I will say that my whole life goal as long as I remembered was to live differently than I was raised...I never felt compelled to sleep around..I've been married 30 yrs this month ..but I was very blessed to know all of my life that it wasn't ok or normal. I don't know how, but I knew.
As an adult, my aunt told me the reason I spent so much time as all of their homes as a small child is that they knew I was abused somehow...this was the 50's..I was born in '52...so about 4 sets of aunts and uncles took me often. I think they may have been angels in my life to show me what normal was.
I will not excuse Casey if she murdered her daughter, but I will be willing to acknowledge that she needs mental health help more than punishment.
Dianna ^i^

Okay, I don't want to gross anybody out here or anything, but my grandfather's parents were brother and sister, and he seemed fine -- good looking, college educated, perfectly healthy (until he died of old age.) I'm fine; my children are fine. So the children of brothers and sisters can't always be genetically defective.

If the abuse started when she was younger, like in high school and she developed problems because of it that would explain her dropping out of school so close to finishing - she was not an adult. Maybe it was behavior going on for some time and Lee is a number of years older, but was still living at home to my knowledge.

SNIPPED
exactly! and I would think there would be an even BIGGER RIFT between Lee and George!

..........but maybe this was just Lee and Casey's dirty secret??

Maybe Cindy killed her in a fit of rage after hearing about the theft from the grandparents.
Casey is covering for Cindy so Cindy doesn't go to jail.

:D

If the abuse started when she was younger, like in high school and she developed problems because of it that would explain her dropping out of school so close to finishing - she was not an adult. Maybe it was behavior going on for some time and Lee is a number of years older, but was still living at home to my knowledge.

You know what sticks out to me the most...

Casey was said to be very quiet during school and a good student. It wasn't until supposedly after she had Caylee that she started acting out sexually.

That to me looks like her life altering experience. She had her mother convinced she was a virgin until they found out she was 7 months pregnant.

Who knows, if she did get pregnant by Lee, it really could have been a single episode that resulted in Caylee.

I'll go barf now. :yuck:

Maybe Cindy killed her in a fit of rage after hearing about the theft from the grandparents.
Casey is covering for Cindy so Cindy doesn't go to jail.

:D

ROFL! Is that your final answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members