Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

Yes, but that's why I attached the video. How can you take it out of context. I think several towns have lost their idiots and theyre all working for Baez!

That statement is priceless!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I love Mike ..... you can wait sir, you can wait! :clap:

I have to admit before I heard Todd Black speaking on HLN yesterday, I thought he was another fantom friend of Casey's.
I am sure Baez wishes he was right now. :rolleyes:

:eek::doh::bang: He sure did say it...wow.

OMG!!! I am so glad CNN told that spokesperson for KC's camp OFF!!!
Mike did put that in a good way, nothing he said was deroggatory, IT WAS THE TRUTH...that is all we have sought from the beginning, not to slander ANYONE! all KC has to do is tell us what happened! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

out of context, Black is the only one talking!!!!! FBI guy doesnt talk until well after Black sticks big ole foot in mouth....

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."
I've attached the link.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

Baez did the same thing and I asked here if I heard wrong - he stated that Casey was not responsible for the death of Caylee - and when I heard it I came here to see if maybe I heard out of context and if now the Anthony's think Caylee is deceased? No one responded to my question

How can you take Black's words out of context? I know what he said and he cannot twist that! He should have been more careful! Major foot in mouth statement!!

I was watching Headline News last night when this happened! I was LIVID! :furious::furious::furious:
So livid that I was dialing 1-877-TELL-HLN repeatedly!!!!!!! Good thing I didn't get through!

Todd Black is an *advertiser censored*! Him telling Mark Galanos that he brings an "interesting class" of people to his show! WTH did that mean? Then he calls out Mike Brooks for saying "Casey Kool-Aid"! ROTFL! Go Mike Brooks!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Yeppers, let me run out and hire this PR firm! They will have me UNDER the jail in no time at all! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

If this is any indication of the Baez Law Firm......:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Baez did the same thing and I asked here if I heard wrong - he stated that Casey was not responsible for the death of Caylee - and when I heard it I came here to see if maybe I heard out of context and if now the Anthony's think Caylee is deceased? No one responded to my question

Dang.. I don't remember seeing your post about that or hearing Baez say it. Good catch.

Interesting how the defense keeps slipping up. Let 'em keep talkin' the talk. They're trying to baffle with BS because that's all they've got.

Do you have a link? I didnt hear JB say that...but would love to...

He sounds much older than I thought. Based on the writing in the press releases I assumed he was about 12 years old. :)

That was no misquote but a slip on Black's part. Baaaaad Black! Taken out of context.....when he was answering a question....sheesh....someone pass the man a dictionary!

Black also "slipped" yesterday in his press release bashing the DA on political motivations....then Baez turns around in his press conference and says something completely different. What seems to be happening here is that Black is saying what Baez thinks.....and saying it all...whereas he should have a bit more brake pedal going on when driving down those public roads as a spokesperson imhoo... (not that I don't love hearing what I believe outloud and validated LOL)

They're done for.

The only thing the defense team has going for them now is to hunt loopholes or grounds for mistrial. This will put the prosecution on their toes but I have a feeling they'll do just fine. ;)

The only way they can defend this case is to attack the evidence itself, and the handling, gathering, testing, etc. such as they did in the 'Simpson matter' as Judge Ito referred to it.

I hope this doesn't work out this way, but I fear it will.

I would not peg this in the "tongue slip" category. That was a full-on statement to me. Very interesting.

I really hate everyone involved in this case. On that side. Maybe except George though. Or at least he's better than a poke in the eye.

She needs to hire that guy who was Saddam's spokesman!!! Baghdad Bob wouldn't have mis-spoken like that!!

baghdad_bob.jpg

The only way they can defend this case is to attack the evidence itself, and the handling, gathering, testing, etc. such as they did in the 'Simpson matter' as Judge Ito referred to it.

With slip-ups like this, I don't think they've got the sense to attack the state's SOLID evidence. I think the SA has their ducks in a row and have their feet firmly planted on the ground.

No worries here. Especially after seeing the continual ignorance on the other side.

How can you take Black's words out of context? I know what he said and he cannot twist that! He should have been more careful! Major foot in mouth statement!!

It cannot be taken out of context. We now know what the defense (PR person) REALLY believes. Wow! :eek:

That was the best media interview I have heard so far in this case. Now we know that JB and TB know Caylee is gone.

I would not peg this in the "tongue slip" category. That was a full-on statement to me. Very interesting.

I really hate everyone involved in this case. On that side. Maybe except George though. Or at least he's better than a poke in the eye.
aFu_LifeIsPain.gif

Not if the judge is better than Ito. Ito got stage struck, and threw away control of the courtroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx
Back