Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

I would not peg this in the "tongue slip" category. That was a full-on statement to me. Very interesting.

I really hate everyone involved in this case. On that side. Maybe except George though. Or at least he's better than a poke in the eye.

IMO I think they should have made George the spokesman to go on CNN, cause this Black guy is horrible. Even George knows not to speak of Caylee being dead... :bang:

Wow, this is really beginning to look like a 3 Stooges episode. The BBC - Baez, Black and Cindy.

I think they're having a competition to see who can say the stupidest, wildest most outrageous thing that will hurt their case. :) (in my opinion)

He's the one who keeps putting out those awesome statements, press releases.

all I have to say is OMG!!!! Whatta a$$!!!!!!!! I am glad that Mike gave him what for,... the whole world knows whatever Casey says,.. whatever her story is that it isn't a good enough reason for the way she acted when Caylee was "missing" and how she is acting now. She isn't a normal mother,.. hell she isn't a normal human being!!!!!! She has no remorse and no emotion unless its good for Casey! Even if something happened to Caylee and she didn't kill her,.. what kind of mother acts like it doesn't even bother her? Nice try,... I think they need a whole bunch of lawyers to help her,.. not like its going to do any good anyway,.. she needs to fry! jmo

Wow, this is really beginning to look like a 3 Stooges episode. The BBC - Baez, Black and Cindy.

I think they're having a competition to see who can say the stupidest, wildest most outrageous thing that will hurt their case. :) (in my opinion)

Isn't the Casey koolaid some sort of hallucinogen? Or is it an aphrodisiac? :rolleyes:

With slip-ups like this, I don't think they've got the sense to attack the state's SOLID evidence. I think the SA has their ducks in a row and have their feet firmly planted on the ground.

No worries here. Especially after seeing the continual ignorance on the other side.

I hope you're right. I think we will see another attorney as lead counsel for the trial though, and he may not be so ignorant. But I sure hope you're right.

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."
I've attached the link.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

At least they are finally admitting it. That is a huge breakthrough. Now perhaps CA can also come to the realization and stop living in some dream world drinking the Casey Koolaid :drink:

Not if the judge is better than Ito. Ito got stage struck, and threw away control of the courtroom.

You said a mouthful there. Didn't you just want to slap him? Among others in the 'Simpson matter' too of course - Marsha Clark for one comes to my mind immediately. But there were several others that I just wanted to shake them.

Also Casey's trial won't have the millions of dollars in defense funds like in the 'Simpson matter'; that combined with a good judge able to control the media circus will go a long way. I wonder if it will be televised?

Do you know who the possible presiding judge could be? We should be able to come up with a list of possibilities don't you think?

Also, while I've got your ear, do you have any ideas about who they might bring in as lead counsel, if indeed you think they will bring in someone else?

:laugh:

Oooops, gotcha! :behindbar

The fact that a spokesperson for HER attorney said that is not a funny or great thing, It could very well leave the door open for an appeal.

Isn't the Casey koolaid some sort of hallucinogen? Or is it an aphrodisiac? :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha
omigod, this thread has me literally in tears from laughter! The graphic above with the eye-poker....:crazy:

Yes, I know it's not a proper reaction to this whole situtation, but I guess I needed a release. :)

Somebody with nothing better to do should get together all of Todd Blacks statements - audio and written - and do a nice little resume for him. heh

The only way they can defend this case is to attack the evidence itself, and the handling, gathering, testing, etc. such as they did in the 'Simpson matter' as Judge Ito referred to it.I hope this doesn't work out this way, but I fear it will.

The OJ case was a wake up call for a lot of LE agencies and Crime Scene Units. After that debacle, changes came fast and furious as to how cases, not just high profile cases, were handled. More training for all LE, better chain of custody rules for crime scene evidence - and on and on. I doubt ANY LE Agency today would leave so many areas open to attack as happened back then. If nothing else, the OJ case led to more convictions down the road because of the improved handling of all aspects of a case.

I have complete confidence that the men and women of OCSO handled this case just right.

The OJ case was a wake up call for a lot of LE agencies and Crime Scene Units. After that debacle, changes came fast and furious as to how cases, not just high profile cases, were handled. More training for all LE, better chain of custody rules for crime scene evidence - and on and on. I doubt ANY LE Agency today would leave so many areas open to attack as happened back then. If nothing else, the OJ case led to more convictions down the road because of the improved handling of all aspects of a case.

I have complete confidence that the men and women of OCSO handled this case just right.

Me too, I think they erred on the side of caution.

CA will never hear about TB's faux pas on the news because she is too busy giving interiviews of her own! Regardless, I believe her when she says nothing is going to convince her of the obvious truth.(the last part my words) That is the only thing I can really believe of her!

The fact that a spokesperson for HER attorney said that is not a funny or great thing, It could very well leave the door open for an appeal.

How so?

If the defense team feels they'll lose a case then they will go out and hire someone to say something stupid just to get an appeal? I wouldn't think that would be allowed since it doesn't fall into the ethical or moral category and is possibly illegal, not to mention possible disbarment.

I'd like to know how that would work

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back