Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

Whoa. Late in the game to this - but who is THEY and where was this stated? That's pretty huge, and I hadn't heard it!!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17563488/detail.html

"According to other sources, lab tests have been ongoing as recently as this week to "triple check" that evidence. Investigators said they're confident those tests will provide "iron-clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

Missed one or 2 NG's tonight but before I catch it for the 3rd and final showing I thought I would comment anyway. I do not think that KC got anywhere near water full of hyacinths and gators. She loves herself way to much for that. Plus, "she" allegedly had a shovel which is not needed in a water dumping. IF it was KC, Caylee was buried in the land.

Now I am going to weave a spin. KC was an avid runner, self absorbed over her post baby body, she obssessed over running in full sweats(?). When she ran, she left Caylee in the car, alone with the a/c runnning. This is why she was always out of gas the car idled for 90 minutes everymorning while KC fought off pounds. Because she overslept at Tony's, her morning run on the 16th turned into an afternoon run. It was hot and maybe rained during her return run, slowing her down with the wet sweats. Exhausted run after a booze filled night before. As she returned, she noticed the car was not running. It had overheated and shut down. She had always told Caylee that if the car got too hot, to open the windows but never the doors. Caylee did so and was bitten by so many insects that she was in respiratory distress. First flood of calls. No response. She went home and tried to reduce the swelling by putting the child in the cold pool. She tried some medications from Mom's cabinet, no responses. Second flood of calls. No responses. She hid the body in the back yard and fled to Tony's because there was no one home at her house.

At a later time, when she had collected her thoughts, she planned the body move. Where would she go? To any area with which she was familiar. How about where she runs. Jay Blanchard Park. Boggy Creek Rd? Would that explain the ahtletic wear and baseball cap one day and the straw hat, fake fisherman on another in the same location.

Since I am not familiar with FL I am assuming the 2(3) witnesses saw this woman in the same general area for this web of spin. Now, I will go check on the witnesses story.

Again, there are videos which show a nice shovel hanging in the left side of the A fam garage. Now why did they change their "shovel" habits all of the sudden?! I don't think they did. ;)

This is the LE nightmare I think...and our collective frustration trying to piece all of this together! Anything the Anthony's say we KNOW is possibly a downright lie...so now IF this is true, and there is a shiny new shovel hanging there, it reeks of Anthony "staging."

IMO the neighbor with the borrowed shovel has not spoken out, as with other witnesses in this case, because LE put a tight lid on information from "DAY ONE." OK, couldn't resist:crazy: that...from what it sound like in the first weeks of this case, KC only had the shovel for a short period of time...I believe the neighbor lent it to her and went in to clean up...then it was back?

I think LE is treating the A's much like Casey...a little bit of truth thrown in with detailed lies and possible clean up and staging.

I don't know when the man said he saw her, but the woman said after the 20th of June. Could she be getting paranoid and digging her up again about that time?

Last night, the reporter who accompanied the new witness to the area of his sighting, summed up saying that this sighting is within the same time frame and same area as the woman's sighting.

I recall that the woman stated that her sighting of the young woman with a baseball cap on was between June 21 and 28. She said she couldn't be more exact than that week.

maybe she broke the lock to get the shovels and took the cans since they were there and full????
I think that AL was with her when she got the cans on or about the 20th. I think he'd rememember if she had shovels. He didn't mention it in his interview with LE...but I'm thinking there was also another conversation that we're not privy too...so maybe, but I doubt it.

I agree that the area needs to be checked, but I don't believe it was Casey that the guys saw and I don't think they saw as much as they claim. If it was Casey, the woman who claimed to see her must be wrong. They can't both be right, unless Casey changed clothes and stopped on the side of the road twice to bury the body.

The two sightings could happen. In the woman's sighting, she saw a young woman in athletic clothing and a baseball cap, coming out of the woods. In this sighting, the young woman didn't have a shovel. This could have been Casey checking out a burial site.

The second sighting by this new witness could have been a few days later when Casey actually buried the remains.

In the video, the reporter stated that both sightings were within the same time frame, and in the same area.

At the time of the woman's sighting, she said the sighting was between June 21 and June 28. She said she could be more exact than that week.

I see wire rimmed glasses with tinted lens. When I think of red sunglasses I'm thinking the frames are red. I don't know why the guy would refer to the lenses.

I would refer to these as red and I'm a woman. Most sunglasses are very boring in color. I have some with different colored lenses, and when searching for them, I always refer to them as the color of the lenses to separate them from my other sunglasses (red, purple, black, brown, etc.). I think maybe he was just trying to be descriptive in the best way he could, so instead of saying wire glasses with red lenses, he just said red sunglasses. Sounds perfectly normal to me.

I'm in Europe so I'm chiming in here rather late but perhaps this is the reason that LE needed LA's DNA. Not because they suspect he may be the father of Caylee but because they suspect he is the accomplice???

Maybe they found more than one or two identifiable strands of DNA in the trunk material (KC and Caylee + a third party?).

That would make more sense to me and would tie in with someone helping her dispose of the body. I also think she would trust a family member more than an acquaintance or friend.

JMO

I agree. I would think that she would dump the entire bag with the contents. Why would she take a smelly bag and put it back in the car. No way.

The bag could always be tested for fingerprints (if still intact). Other evidence. She probably ditched it at the next dumpster!

I see wire rimmed glasses with tinted lens. When I think of red sunglasses I'm thinking the frames are red. I don't know why the guy would refer to the lenses.

Guys don't pay attention to details. They see a color and read it as a basic color. That's my best guess.

:woohoo:Doors Open At Show Time:woohoo:​

With A WARNING

Anyone that posts O/T in this thread will receive a TO.

If you want to be light and funny, PLEASE go to the Parking Lot

:laugh: Parking Lot For Nancy Grace:Banane19:​

Nancy Grace Show
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR80ZeucQjs
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onyr0OI91Vs
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i37GDjqSo0s
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vgHb2upPtI
Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vgHb2upPtI Cole P. - Kidnapped
Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztz82k-Xd0 Cole P. - Kidnapped

Have they given the name of the road yet? Because a very excellent profiler, Dr. Maurice Godwin has made a geographical profile and it seems to be right along Narcoossee Rd., just north of the Airport, in between Hwys 551, 15 and 417. Directly in the middle of Pings number 1,2,3 and 4.

Here's the link posted in the profiler thread.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/main.htm
His predicted area centers on the A fam house and doesn't extend that far south where the search areas have been...at least that I can tell by looking on his map. The area is slightly southeast of the airport off of Boggy Creek Road between Access Rd. and where Boggy takes a northern turn.

I don't believe the body was in the trunk for long at all and was already pretty decomposed when placed there to be dumped.

Either the stench was present at the time GA and the gas can incident "supposedly" happened...or the body was still present. I believe this guy actually more than I believe anyone in the A fam.

My thoughts exactly..I just dont see her driving around with a body in the trunk for more than a few days. The 18th is my guess.
By then the car would stink of 'squirrel' and she knew her dad would know that smell, which is why she didnt want him even near it, let alone opening the trunk.

Another thought...could the man have been an emplyee from anthony industries on a break throwing a line in , and the woman and he were not together at all?

And if it was indeed KC, why would the car have the car-bra? Why would she take the time to put that on if it was the dump site? Too much fiddling around , and more time to be noticed if you ask me.

And WTH? another poster said in this thread that CA washed a knife????
Tell me more please? I knew about the pants but knife too? WHOA!!!!

Whoa. Late in the game to this - but who is THEY and where was this stated? That's pretty huge, and I hadn't heard it!!
Again, I am still trying to find it. Evidently, it wasn't only me who recalls this as there are lots of mentions on other sites (that I never read unless I am trying to track down a source. So far, I haven't found this source...still looking.) I didn't make it up. ;)

On July 15th, when Lee brought Casey's belongings to the Anthony home, Cindy found her J.C. Pennys and her Sears card among Casey's things. Sears has a large tool dept., and it would be easy for Casey to buy a shovel there, use it, and later discard it.

I've always wondered about the statements Cindy won't turn over to LE. I think a strange purchase, such as a shovel, was on the statement.

Leila,
I think the same thing.

Either some kind of tool as you said...or a rolling suitcase (for the trip to prison).:)
I cannot let go of that part of the interview with Cindy when she tells LE that there is nothing on the receipts that's important or nothing they need (paraphrasing here of course) and LE tells her that's the kind of response they cannot have.:nono:

Another thought...could the man have been an emplyee from anthony industries on a break throwing a line in , and the woman and he were not together at all?

And if it was indeed KC, why would the car have the car-bra? Why would she take the time to put that on if it was the dump site? Too much fiddling around , and more time to be noticed if you ask me.

And WTH? another poster said in this thread that CA washed a knife????
Tell me more please? I knew about the pants but knife too? WHOA!!!!
Someone else mentioned that possibility about a working man deciding to mosey over there to toss in a line. Why isn't he coming forward then? He would have seen her, too.

I thought the bra was on the car all the time? I guess I am not understanding what you are getting at here.

It was a butter knife and Cindy said she found it in the car then washed it. Oops...first the pants then the knife...which to me constitutes destroying potential evidence since she already knew it was the smell of decomp in the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WiseThread07
Back