Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI... we live about 30 miles west of the A's and we use lime all the time. We like so many others here have St Augustine grass which like alkaline soil but the oak trees leaves turn the soil acid so we use lime to counteract it.

Our vet also said to use lime regularly in the back yard to kill parasites from the dogs. I would think the A's would do that because of a child being in the back and them having a dog.

The Nazi's used lime to decompose bodies.

You realize the therapist couldn't tell LE anything? Even with a warrant, that is covered under Dr/Pt confidentiality. Also all the therapist knows is what CA told her so s/he really wouldn't have anything to offer about KC. Cindy is not a suspect so they have no need to speak to the therapist.

The picture C and G hold in their minds of their perfect family is all they have left. Who does it harm to let them keep it?

The reason I brought it up about the counselor, is what do you think CA told that person about KC, that would prompt them to tell CA to file for custody and kick KC out? I was just thinking if she mentioned anything remotely close to child abuse on KC's part, be it physical or emotional, then that counselor should have already reported it to LE. Just curious what would have prompted that couselor to recommend CA file custody. Guess is CA told them about KC's late night party habits, that might be what triggered it!

I'm having a hard time believing that family was ever loving and happy, only when their was someone they could 'put on the show' for!

On one of the crime shows (don't recall which one, could have been Forensic Files) there was an older guy had murdered his wife and buried her in the basement (or root cellar). Many years had gone by (even decades maybe) and once LE got reasonable proof he had killed her and buried her in the basement they went digging down there. A cadaver dog had alerted there as well. Well, they dug and dug but could not find anything. Later on, they came back and dug and dug and finally found the body. Sometimes the dog doesn't alert in exactly the right spot. Food for thought. I remember this case because the old man was in his kitchen eating spaghetti when he was informed and he was real nonchalant about the finding of a body in his basement.

I saw this one also. He could care less they were searching, just kept sitting there eating and they came up and took him away.(shudders)

You realize the therapist couldn't tell LE anything? Even with a warrant, that is covered under Dr/Pt confidentiality. Also all the therapist knows is what CA told her so s/he really wouldn't have anything to offer about KC. Cindy is not a suspect so they have no need to speak to the therapist.

The picture C and G hold in their minds of their perfect family is all they have left. Who does it harm to let them keep it?

Bolded by me-
I'm not sure if this applies in every state- if the welfare or safety of a minor child is in question, the dr/pt confidentially rule no longer applies. The states atty. could subpeona the therapist and the records. Of course the state would have to convince a judge to sign off on the subpeona.

No disrespect meant but do they look or act like people who are at peace? Cindy is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, George at times appears ready to stroke out and admitted to being suicidal a few weeks ago. These people are as far from peaceful as anyone I've ever seen.

If they know where Caylee is buried wouldn't it be easier on them to just admit Caylee is deceased and let LE and TM do their thing rather than keep up a facade of Caylee is alive? If LE wants to come back to their yard all they need is to talk to the judge.

The A's don't need to concede KC's guilt by admitting Caylee is dead, they've been saying all along Anyone But Casey, that wouldn't need to change.

I understand where you are coming from - but to allow LE to have the body would hurt KC's defense. They are saying - "no body, no proof she is dead". Right now, they are hoping to keep KC from the DP or LWOP.

This is all so frustrating! It's obvious everyone is lying! What's really sad is if Caylee is in the backyard and they know it, that they would sit back and watch poor TM and hundreds of volunteers waste their time and money on this next search!
It's also so frustrating that hundreds of sluethers, not to mention LE can't crack this!

I think LE needs too go back and do another search of the Anthony's backyard, but at this point, George and Cindy aren't going to consent to that. It will take a search warrant signed by a judge to execute another search. But, if they did do a search, I'd like to see them also search the area behind the back fence. That area looks like it would be a likely spot. See how that tree drapes over the back fence. On the Google maps, that area is open space.

41089110.jpg

Has it ever been made public as to which pavers G & C laid on July 4th weekend?

Baez is really grasping! Think I read LE had proven the chain of custody regarding Casey's car.

Now, can't you just see some idiot climbing over that tall chain link fence around that tow lot, with a dead body over his shoulder, specifically going over to Casey's car, and without keys to trunk, was able to open the truck and throw a dead body in??? Wonder if he has figured out who and when that other dead body was removed from Casey's locked trunk???

Think Baez is sipping the Casey kool-aid too!!

I think LE needs too go back and do another search of the Anthony's backyard, but at this point, George and Cindy aren't going to consent to that. It will take a search warrant signed by a judge to execute another search. But, if they did do a search, I'd like to see them also search the area behind the back fence. That area looks like it would be a likely spot. See how that tree drapes over the back fence. On the Google maps, that area is open space.

41089110.jpg

It's so sad to see Caylee's little picnic table and playhouse. I have the same little picnic table with the striped umbrella in my backyard for my kids.

It's so sad to see Caylee's little picnic table and playhouse. I have the same little picnic table with the striped umbrella in my backyard for my kids.

Hi, Daisy. Every time I see the photos of the backyard, I feel such sadness. We have the same picnic table and umbrella as well. It is obvious the A's tried to make a fun area for sweet Caylee to enjoy. It is hard to imagine harm coming to her somehow in relation to the cadaver dogs "hitting" in the yard.

I was wondering about that grass-less, weed-less spot right beyond the fence. It seems a bit strange, since all around it there is plenty of vegetation.
Didthey.png

I was wondering about that grass-less, weed-less spot right beyond the fence. It seems a bit strange, since all around it there is plenty of vegetation.
Didthey.png

That is weird. I wonder. Thanks for pointing it out.

41089110.jpg

I think I saw a later map with houses behind them now, but the more I look at these pictures, I am not sure. You can click on these to enlarge them for a better view.

...I have always wondered why George reported the gas cans missing, and declared 50 bucks as the value. There is something wrong with that whole incident.

Re the value of $50 -- don't forget, this was back in June when gasoline prices were sky high. That by itself could be why Casey stole gas from CA/GA as she had no money. Could also be why she had been running out of gas, just miscalculating how far she could get on the minimum of dollars. And how much would each gas can hold? If each one held just 5 gallons, then together the value of the gas could have been in the range of $40 or so easily.

I am looking at my own pictures and I am nuts or have they moved the pool since 6/23?

It was in front of the playhouse in Greta's show. In that picture on top it is in the back left corner. Opposite side than now.

Just so one can get a good idea of the A’s back yard and surrounding area.

Most of the homes in the community that the A's live in are all 75-foot wide x 100-foot deep lots. The A’s live on a corner so they have a few more feet because of the curve in the road. There is a fence that runs behind all of the homes on that side of the street and there is a rather large retention pound that is about 330 foot behind their home and to the left, behind the fencing in the back, if facing the front door. Houses are built back to back. Behind the A's fence there is an open area that is about 15 or 20 foot before the next homes back yard starts. There are homes that have been built there that do not show up on google but show on the Orange County Tax record maps. These lots are only about 50 foot wide. There is no direct way to that retention pound from Hopespring Drive. You would have to go through the devolvement and get on Florence Harbor Drive and then go all the way to the end of the street. There is a house built right up to where that pound starts. The only other way to get to it is by going on Suburban Drive and then carry Caylee’s body for well over 1000 feet or more through trees from what I can figure using the maps. If there is a way for a car to get in there I can’t tell with the google map because it is too old and the tax maps only show named streets. The only other way to get to that pound is through some ones fence in a back yard .

Just so one can get a good idea of the A’s back yard and surrounding area.

Most of the homes in the community that the A's live in are all 75-foot wide x 100-foot deep lots. The A’s live on a corner so they have a few more feet because of the curve in the road. There is a fence that runs behind all of the homes on that side of the street and there is a rather large retention pound that is about 330 foot behind their home and to the left, behind the fencing in the back, if facing the front door. Houses are built back to back. Behind the A's fence there is an open area that is about 15 or 20 foot before the next homes back yard starts. There are homes that have been built there that do not show up on google but show on the Orange County Tax record maps. These lots are only about 50 foot wide. There is no direct way to that retention pound from Hopespring Drive. You would have to go through the devolvement and get on Florence Harbor Drive and then go all the way to the end of the street. There is a house built right up to where that pound starts. The only other way to get to it is by going on Suburban Drive and then carry Caylee’s body for well over 1000 feet or more through trees from what I can figure using the maps. If there is a way for a car to get in there I can’t tell with the google map because it is too old and the tax maps only show named streets. The only other way to get to that pound is through some ones fence in a back yard .
anthonyflags.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member